Tongue & Cheek hosts Saturday jazz brunch with Cat Shell
Pair your pancakes with jazz
Pair your pancakes with a side of jazz as Tongue & Cheek hosts singer Cat Shell for a weekend brunch series. Available Saturdays from 12-3pm through March 15, the weekly series features bottomless bloodys, mimosas & bellinis and a la carte dishes like lemon ricotta pancakes, Cuban sandwiches, Key West peel 'n eat shrimp and baked to order sticky-icky buns. 431 Washington Ave, Miami Beach; 305-704-2900
- Miami Beach's Macchialina to open in Asheville
- Fresh American Bistro debuts in Sunny Isles
- The List: Seagrape's Michelle Bernstein
- Pubbelly and Wynwood Brewing Co. to open restaurant, beer bar on cruise ship
- Are these the best restaurants in South Florida?
- La Nuit en Rosé wine festival coming to Miami Beach Edition
- Miami's 15 most anticipated restaurants of 2015
- The List: 50 Eggs' John Kunkel
- The Burgies: Who will be South Florida's 2015 comfort-food champions?
- Southern Italian restaurant Campania opens Wednesday in Miami