Tongue & Cheek brings back Kitchen Collab chef series Monday, July 14
$75 per person, five courses and some "special surprises"
Tongue & Cheek Kitchen Collab
7 p.m., Monday, July 14, Aug. 25 and Sept. 22
$75 (excludes drinks, tax & tip)
431 Washington Ave., Miami Beach
Bite into something new this month as Tongue & Cheek brings back its Kitchen Collab series Monday, July 14. This round of the guest-chef series features three dinners prepared three James Beard-nominated chefs from Orlando.
Chef Brandon McGlamery of Winter Park's Prato and Luma on Park kicks off the fun on Monday, followed by chef James Petrakis of Cask and Larder and Ravenous Pig on Aug. 25 and chef Kathleen Blake of The Rusty Spoon on Sept. 22.
For $75 a person, settle in for five courses and some "special surprises." Add $25 for beverage pairings. The menu will feature grilled and smoked ricotta salata, pea-shoot cavatelli with local clams, and rabbit loin.
Reservations are required: 305-704-2900.
- The List: Top bites in Miami with Finka's Eileen Andrade
- Chef Danny Grant and John Kunkel's 50 Eggs part ways
- Guess where we're eating, win tickets to see Robert Irvine Live
- New Spanish restaurant Piripi to open March 30 in Coral Gables
- Taste of Tennis to pair pro players and Miami chefs
- Bombay Darbar moving to bigger space in Coconut Grove
- The List: Eating in Miami with Azul chef William Crandall
- Texas de Brazil, Basil Thai now open at Dadeland Mall
- Jugofresh adds coffee drinks to Miami menus
- The Best St. Patrick's Day events