Tongue & Cheek brings back Kitchen Collab chef series Monday, July 14
$75 per person, five courses and some "special surprises"
Tongue & Cheek Kitchen Collab
7 p.m., Monday, July 14, Aug. 25 and Sept. 22
$75 (excludes drinks, tax & tip)
431 Washington Ave., Miami Beach
Bite into something new this month as Tongue & Cheek brings back its Kitchen Collab series Monday, July 14. This round of the guest-chef series features three dinners prepared three James Beard-nominated chefs from Orlando.
Chef Brandon McGlamery of Winter Park's Prato and Luma on Park kicks off the fun on Monday, followed by chef James Petrakis of Cask and Larder and Ravenous Pig on Aug. 25 and chef Kathleen Blake of The Rusty Spoon on Sept. 22.
For $75 a person, settle in for five courses and some "special surprises." Add $25 for beverage pairings. The menu will feature grilled and smoked ricotta salata, pea-shoot cavatelli with local clams, and rabbit loin.
Reservations are required: 305-704-2900.
- The Federal and Haven team up for a Halloween-inspired menu
- Izzy's Fish & Oyster to swim in to South Beach
- What's the Best? South Florida restaurants with a view
- Amaize, an arepa-teria, to open in Doral
- The List: Eating in Miami with Miguel Aguilar
- Celebrate Halloween early at Tongue & Cheek's Saturday brunch
- 'Top Chef' favorite Fabio Viviani gives Miami recipes today, food next month
- Guide to South Florida's October wine and beer dinners
- Michelle Bernstein taps Steven Rojas as Seagrape's chef de cuisine
- Esquire's new restaurant guru is a Miami homeboy