Tongue & Cheek brings back Kitchen Collab chef series Monday, July 14
$75 per person, five courses and some "special surprises"
Tongue & Cheek Kitchen Collab
7 p.m., Monday, July 14, Aug. 25 and Sept. 22
$75 (excludes drinks, tax & tip)
431 Washington Ave., Miami Beach
Bite into something new this month as Tongue & Cheek brings back its Kitchen Collab series Monday, July 14. This round of the guest-chef series features three dinners prepared three James Beard-nominated chefs from Orlando.
Chef Brandon McGlamery of Winter Park's Prato and Luma on Park kicks off the fun on Monday, followed by chef James Petrakis of Cask and Larder and Ravenous Pig on Aug. 25 and chef Kathleen Blake of The Rusty Spoon on Sept. 22.
For $75 a person, settle in for five courses and some "special surprises." Add $25 for beverage pairings. The menu will feature grilled and smoked ricotta salata, pea-shoot cavatelli with local clams, and rabbit loin.
Reservations are required: 305-704-2900.
- Pubbelly's L'echon Brasserie closes in Miami Beach
- The List: Best food in Miami with Palme d'Or's Gregory Pugin
- Is Thomas Keller opening a restaurant in Miami?
- Azul names Benjamin Murray chef de cuisine
- La Moderna Italian restaurant and bar opens in Sunset Harbour
- Kids Eat Free July 1-31: Feast on Munchkin Eats
- Michael Schwartz to close Cayman Islands outpost of Michael's Genuine Food & Drink
- The Dutch's BBQ series returns July 1
- The List: 10 best bets for Father's Day dining in South Florida
- Macchialina team to open BaZi modern Asian restaurant in South Beach's Marlin Hotel