Tongue & Cheek brings back Kitchen Collab chef series Monday, July 14
$75 per person, five courses and some "special surprises"
Bite into something new this month as Tongue & Cheek brings back its Kitchen Collab series Monday, July 14. This round of the guest-chef series features three dinners prepared three James Beard-nominated chefs from Orlando.
Chef Brandon McGlamery of Winter Park's Prato and Luma on Park kicks off the fun on Monday, followed by chef James Petrakis of Cask and Larder and Ravenous Pig on Aug. 25 and chef Kathleen Blake of The Rusty Spoon on Sept. 22.
For $75 a person, settle in for five courses and some "special surprises." Add $25 for beverage pairings. The menu will feature grilled and smoked ricotta salata, pea-shoot cavatelli with local clams, and rabbit loin.
Reservations are required: 305-704-2900.
Tongue & Cheek Kitchen Collab
7 p.m., Monday, July 14, Aug. 25 and Sept. 22
$75 (excludes drinks, tax & tip)
431 Washington Ave., Miami Beach
- How to Halloween like a foodie: Your definitive list
- Rejoice! South Florida's favorite cinnamon buns are back
- What's that big top in Bayfront Park? A Spanish food feast
- President Hello Kitty? She's got cookies to convince you
- South Beach Seafood Festival 2016 highlights top seafood chefs, restaurants
- Get yours: stone crab season starts Saturday
- Is this the best black-owned food truck in South Florida?
- Food just got a lot better at Heat's American Airlines Arena
- Luke's Diner will be a real place Wednesday. Here's where to get free coffee:
- Poke, not sushi, is what's cool in Miami. Yelp helps us find it