Tongue & Cheek brings back Kitchen Collab chef series Monday, July 14
$75 per person, five courses and some "special surprises"
Bite into something new this month as Tongue & Cheek brings back its Kitchen Collab series Monday, July 14. This round of the guest-chef series features three dinners prepared three James Beard-nominated chefs from Orlando.
Chef Brandon McGlamery of Winter Park's Prato and Luma on Park kicks off the fun on Monday, followed by chef James Petrakis of Cask and Larder and Ravenous Pig on Aug. 25 and chef Kathleen Blake of The Rusty Spoon on Sept. 22.
For $75 a person, settle in for five courses and some "special surprises." Add $25 for beverage pairings. The menu will feature grilled and smoked ricotta salata, pea-shoot cavatelli with local clams, and rabbit loin.
Reservations are required: 305-704-2900.
Tongue & Cheek Kitchen Collab
7 p.m., Monday, July 14, Aug. 25 and Sept. 22
$75 (excludes drinks, tax & tip)
431 Washington Ave., Miami Beach
- Taste Chinese, Mexican and Japanese in one bite — for one night only
- A vegetarian gastropub? It's coming to (where else?) South Beach
- Where you can taste a prize-winning doughnut in Miami
- These are Miami's most popular brunch spots, says Yelp
- Pollo Tropical wants you to cheat — on your chicken
- Three perfect words: Free chocolate croissants
- Burgers and beer in Brickell on National Cheeseburger Day
- Who has Miami's favorite fried chicken?
- This local Haitian chef will be on Food Network — again
- A reason for Miami foodies to drive north to Palm Beach