TOMS Hosts Annual Event at Dadeland Mall
The shoe brand is hosting its' One Day Without Shoes event at Nordstrom
TOMS is having their annual One Day Without Shoes event Tuesday, April 10th at Nordstrom in Dadeland Mall. The Dadeland store is one of 32 chosen around the country where customers are invited to participate by walking barefoot through their local store. The event helps raise awareness about the importance of shoes for millions of children who are at risk for disease or injury because they don't have adequate footwear.
TOMS, matches every pair of shoes purchased with a pair of new shoes given to a child in need. The event kicks off at 11:30 a.m. in the department store's BP section.
- How to Get in Swimsuit Shape for Summer
- Miami Boutique Launches Spring Collection
- Hawaiian Tropic Looking for Brand Ambassador
- Boho Boutique is all Budget Friendly
- Trendy Miami Chain Expands
- Top Model Opens Miami Boutique
- New Miami Boutique Hosts Mother's Day Sale
- New Line of Miami-Made Unisex Tees Launches
- Vintage Fashion Show & Shopping Event
- Fashion Heats Up