Tomorrow, Free Grey Goose May Lead to Firm Glutes
A free Core Fusion® Cardio Fitness class is being offering at Epic Hotel tomorrow. A complimentary Bacardi and Grey shindig will follow.
Summer is so sneaky. And those Easter chocolate-thighs just aint ready. But, what about a little Grey Goose to sweeten the deal? Tomorrow, join Core Fusion® Cardio Co-Creator Fred DeVito (say that three times) for a complimentary, 60-minute work out class that is supposed to "generate maximum calorie burn, resulting in defined abs, sculpted legs and high, rounded glutes." And they’re going to have all those fancy fitness gadgets and moves-- core balls, weights, mat abdominals, and periodic jump backs for extra sweat and hyperventilation lol. After class, you’re invited to the 16th floor pool deck for a complimentary Bacardi and Grey Goose shindig that includes bites by Area 31 and live music. For more information, call 305-423-3900 or e-mail RSVP@exhalespa.com. See you there!
What: Free Core Fusion® Cardio Fitness
Where: exhale at EPIC, 270 Biscayne Blvd. Way, Downtown Miami, 305-423-3900.
When: Tuesday, April 6 at 5:45 p.m.
- Inside North Beach's Hilton Cabana & L'Echon Brasserie
- Top Miami Hotels For Fitness
- Miami Summer Hotel Pool Guide
- Flash Sale on Hotels Across Florida, The Caribbean & Latin America Available on First Day of Summer
- Eventstar Founder & CEO Alain Perez Takes Us Inside His Tent Business
- Where To Stay in Miami On Your Way To The World Cup in Brazil
- Sizzling Summer Savings at Hotels Across South Florida - New Deals Added!
- The Getaway: St. Kitts by Land & Sea
- Hotel Openings On The Horizon Across Miami
- The National Hotel Miami Beach Completes $12 Million Renovation