Tomorrow, Free Grey Goose May Lead to Firm Glutes
A free Core Fusion® Cardio Fitness class is being offering at Epic Hotel tomorrow. A complimentary Bacardi and Grey shindig will follow.
Summer is so sneaky. And those Easter chocolate-thighs just aint ready. But, what about a little Grey Goose to sweeten the deal? Tomorrow, join Core Fusion® Cardio Co-Creator Fred DeVito (say that three times) for a complimentary, 60-minute work out class that is supposed to "generate maximum calorie burn, resulting in defined abs, sculpted legs and high, rounded glutes." And they’re going to have all those fancy fitness gadgets and moves-- core balls, weights, mat abdominals, and periodic jump backs for extra sweat and hyperventilation lol. After class, you’re invited to the 16th floor pool deck for a complimentary Bacardi and Grey Goose shindig that includes bites by Area 31 and live music. For more information, call 305-423-3900 or e-mail RSVP@exhalespa.com. See you there!
What: Free Core Fusion® Cardio Fitness
Where: exhale at EPIC, 270 Biscayne Blvd. Way, Downtown Miami, 305-423-3900.
When: Tuesday, April 6 at 5:45 p.m.
- Take an exclusive tour through the design elements of the iconic Delano Hotel
- Weekend Getaway: Hilton Virginia Beach Oceanfront Hotel
- Playa Largo is Key Largo's first newly built resort in 20 years
- Dance your way onto Miami's skyline with InterContinental hotel
- Get away to the Caribbean for less with fall hotel deals
- Luxurious fall Caribbean hotel packages
- Top Miami & South Florida fall hotel deals
- Miami & South Florida's most luxurious fall hotel packages
- Where to get $109 spa treatments through October
- 8 Best Miami Spice Hotel Restaurants