Tomorrow, Free Grey Goose May Lead to Firm Glutes
A free Core Fusion® Cardio Fitness class is being offering at Epic Hotel tomorrow. A complimentary Bacardi and Grey shindig will follow.
Summer is so sneaky. And those Easter chocolate-thighs just aint ready. But, what about a little Grey Goose to sweeten the deal? Tomorrow, join Core Fusion® Cardio Co-Creator Fred DeVito (say that three times) for a complimentary, 60-minute work out class that is supposed to "generate maximum calorie burn, resulting in defined abs, sculpted legs and high, rounded glutes." And they’re going to have all those fancy fitness gadgets and moves-- core balls, weights, mat abdominals, and periodic jump backs for extra sweat and hyperventilation lol. After class, you’re invited to the 16th floor pool deck for a complimentary Bacardi and Grey Goose shindig that includes bites by Area 31 and live music. For more information, call 305-423-3900 or e-mail RSVP@exhalespa.com. See you there!
What: Free Core Fusion® Cardio Fitness
Where: exhale at EPIC, 270 Biscayne Blvd. Way, Downtown Miami, 305-423-3900.
When: Tuesday, April 6 at 5:45 p.m.
- Mark Your Calendar For June 21 & 22: CyberSummer Offers Deep Discounts on Travel
- Sizzling Summer Savings at Miami Hotels & Beyond
- Inside The New York EDITION & other new New York City attractions
- Locally Led Yoga Retreats Head to Nicaragua, Costa Rica and Tulum this Summer
- The Raleigh Launches Summer Pool Passes
- Aloft South Beach Announces Opening Date: May 28
- The Getaway: Puerto Rico
- Miami Hotel Bars
- Is 1 Hotel South Beach Really Ready to Open?
- Visiting the New Key West