Tommy Lee Jones puts house up for sale
Oscar nominee Tommy Lee Jones wants out of Wellington — a decade after he bought 50 acres and built a polo ranch, Gossip Extra has learned exclusively.
The star of Men in Black, who’s nominated as best supporting actor for Lincoln, has quietly put the property on the market for a whopping $26.75 million! Records show Jones, 66, bought the land in two separate transactions in 2002 for a total $4.62 million.
Jones, an avid polo player, will next be seen as General Douglas MacCarthur in "Emperor."
On Our Radar
- Would you buy a cellphone from Jennifer Lopez?
- Barbara Walters' daughter arrested in Naples
- Two locals will appear on ABC's The Bachelorette
- Bryan 'Birdman' launches vodka at Mokai
- Rob Delaney teams up with local company for game
- Chad "Ochocinco" Johnson arrested in Broward
- Gorilla Perfumes making a stop at LUSH on Lincoln Road
- Food Network chefs sign on to Alex’s Lemonade Stand
- Rewind Recap: Accordion Invasion hits South Beach
- Glades star Jordan Wall to appear at fundraiser