Tommy Lee Jones puts house up for sale
Oscar nominee Tommy Lee Jones wants out of Wellington — a decade after he bought 50 acres and built a polo ranch, Gossip Extra has learned exclusively.
The star of Men in Black, who’s nominated as best supporting actor for Lincoln, has quietly put the property on the market for a whopping $26.75 million! Records show Jones, 66, bought the land in two separate transactions in 2002 for a total $4.62 million.
Jones, an avid polo player, will next be seen as General Douglas MacCarthur in "Emperor."
On Our Radar
- Fort Lauderdale's Fish Tank Kings returns
- Wild and crazy guy: Steve O in town for shows
- Ben & Jerry’s Free Ice Cream Tasting
- Tax day cometh! Flo Rida pays his bill
- Joanna Krupa puts apartment up for sale
- Former 'Queer Eye' designer Thom Filicia lends his touch to new condo in Edgewater
- Key West company featured on 'The Profit'
- Miami Beach, Miami Gardens among nation’s most dangerous suburbs
- George Lopez talks 'Saint George' and 'Rio 2'
- Old Spice Guy Isaiah Mustafa spreads the love