Tommy Lee Jones puts house up for sale
Oscar nominee Tommy Lee Jones wants out of Wellington — a decade after he bought 50 acres and built a polo ranch, Gossip Extra has learned exclusively.
The star of Men in Black, who’s nominated as best supporting actor for Lincoln, has quietly put the property on the market for a whopping $26.75 million! Records show Jones, 66, bought the land in two separate transactions in 2002 for a total $4.62 million.
Jones, an avid polo player, will next be seen as General Douglas MacCarthur in "Emperor."
On Our Radar
- Shane Battier and his annual Battioke brings out NBA stars
- Barbara Streisand coming to Miami area before the holidays
- Moet bottle made just for Miami champagne lovers
- Khloe Kardashian shows off her new boyfriend in Miami
- Kim Kardashian's midnight tanning session in Miami
- 'Selma' star David Oyelowo in Miami
- Donald Trump and Kanye West to Cause Traffic Kerfuffle in Miami
- Vogue with Madonna at Art Basel
- Kourtney Kardashian in Miami with Scott Disick
- Kanye West's five weirdest (and greatest) stories of 2016 (so far)