Tommy Lee Jones puts house up for sale
Oscar nominee Tommy Lee Jones wants out of Wellington — a decade after he bought 50 acres and built a polo ranch, Gossip Extra has learned exclusively.
The star of Men in Black, who’s nominated as best supporting actor for Lincoln, has quietly put the property on the market for a whopping $26.75 million! Records show Jones, 66, bought the land in two separate transactions in 2002 for a total $4.62 million.
Jones, an avid polo player, will next be seen as General Douglas MacCarthur in "Emperor."
On Our Radar
- Jennifer Lopez to perform free concert at Bayfront Park in support of Hillary Clinton
- Which Miami neighborhood will be the next to be ‘Art-Washed’?
- Five reasons to not give up on the Miami Heat
- Larsa and Scottie Pippen to divorce after 19 years
- Boo Madea star Tyler Perry: I don't like Halloween
- Florida has better taste in Halloween candy than most other states, says survey
- Phil Collins: 'I don’t like Miami particularly'
- DJ Irie gets put in the hot seat this Saturday at his own celebrity roast
- King Tide floods the streets of South Florida
- Jose Fernandez may get his own Miami street