Tommy Lee Jones puts house up for sale
Oscar nominee Tommy Lee Jones wants out of Wellington — a decade after he bought 50 acres and built a polo ranch, Gossip Extra has learned exclusively.
The star of Men in Black, who’s nominated as best supporting actor for Lincoln, has quietly put the property on the market for a whopping $26.75 million! Records show Jones, 66, bought the land in two separate transactions in 2002 for a total $4.62 million.
Jones, an avid polo player, will next be seen as General Douglas MacCarthur in "Emperor."
On Our Radar
- Rick Ross celebrates 10 years of 'Port of Miami'
- 5 reasons why everyone should watch Premios Tu Mundo
- Ricky Martin in Miami Beach with Maluma
- Armand Assante remembers 'Mambo Kings' premiere
- Zika cases found in Miami Beach, pregnant women warned to stay away by CDC
- Kanye West's Life of Pablo pop up shop in Miami
- Miami hurdler Brianna Rollins rules!
- Disney princess Aimee Carrero a Miami girl
- Are Anna Kournikova and Enrique Iglesias married?
- 6 things to do so you don't get Zika