Tommy Hilfiger T-Studio
Want an original Tommy Hilfiger T-shirt to help show off that Art Basel spirit? Then you're in luck with the designer's own T-Studio in his South Beach store.
Want an original Tommy Hilfiger T-shirt to show off that Art Basel spirit? Then you're in luck with the designer's own T-Studio in his South Beach store.
In celebration of Art Basel Miami Beach and in support of the ArtCenter/South Florida, Tommy Hilfiger has launched the T-Studio, a stylized silk screening studio in the South Beach store. Located in the store's courtyard,locals get a chance to create their own designed tees through Sunday, December 6. Each day between 4 and 8pm, the first 100 visitors to spend $150 or more will receive a free limited-edition tee which they can customize by shirt color, ink color and a different available daily design.
Students from the ArtCenter/South Florida will produce the shirts and will keep the T-Studio as a donation from the designer after the promotion is over. Not looking to spend a lot of dough? T-shirts by themselves cost $28. Hurry up to make sure you snap an original design of your own!
Tommy Hilfiger South Beach
616 Collins Avenue
Miami Beach, FL 33139
- The Showroom Opens In Coconut Grove
- Get Gorgeous At Miami's Best Beauty Emporium
- It's FINALLY here! Brickell City Centre Mall is Opening for Business
- Pop-Up Spas are Now a Thing...
- Nordstrom Rack Opening a New South Florida Store!
- Sawgrass Mills Mall Announces More New Stores!
- Time to slay with your Halloween costume courtesy of these Miami shops
- Upper Buena Vista to Up its BoHo Retail Game
- Hollywood Stars Love This Treatment. You Will Too
- Best Balayage in Miami: Gabriel Samra Hair Salon