Tom Novy Returns to Mansion
Chart topping producer and world famous DJ Tom Novy returns to Mansion!
Chart topping producer and world famous DJ Tom Novy returns to Mansion, Saturday night! German born DJ Tom Novy has been in the game for over thirteen years and has been bringing number 1 hits such as “I House You”, “Your Body”, “My House” and many more to your dance floors, his mix of house and trance is a perfect combination to get you moving through the night, making you sweat, and make you want to bounce. Resident DJ Laurent Simeca will be at his side to keep the party going when he's finished doing his thing.
Mansion is going to get packed as Miami’s trance heads ride out to catch Novy spin live. Advance tickets are available at WantTickets.com for $20 and small service charge. Must be 21 and older to get in, dress code strictly enforced; not saying it’s the most exclusive on South Beach, but they do try and keep it pretty. Don’t get left outside the velvet ropes; doors open at 11pm, once Novy hits the decks its going to get mighty difficult to get inside. My suggestion, if you want to be relaxing on the inside jamming to a great live set with your friends at your side is to get there early or make reservations for a table. Follow their motto, “While others play house get ready to play Mansion!”
- Go Drink This: Scotch and the Coconut
- Go Drink This: Ginger Berry Smash
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: EDGE Steak & Bar at the Four Seasons Miami
- Chocolate orgies, apres happy hours, Sunday suppers and late night brunches
- Go Drink This: Espumita Cocktail
- Go Drink This: Ortanique Bacardi Mojito
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: Tongue & Cheek in Miami Beach
- Go Drink This: Bombay Sapphire Negroni
- Bodega, Brandt's Break, Baboons and Audrina Patridge bring on the scene
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: Tamarina in Brickell