Tom Novy Returns to Mansion
Chart topping producer and world famous DJ Tom Novy returns to Mansion!
Chart topping producer and world famous DJ Tom Novy returns to Mansion, Saturday night! German born DJ Tom Novy has been in the game for over thirteen years and has been bringing number 1 hits such as “I House You”, “Your Body”, “My House” and many more to your dance floors, his mix of house and trance is a perfect combination to get you moving through the night, making you sweat, and make you want to bounce. Resident DJ Laurent Simeca will be at his side to keep the party going when he's finished doing his thing.
Mansion is going to get packed as Miami’s trance heads ride out to catch Novy spin live. Advance tickets are available at WantTickets.com for $20 and small service charge. Must be 21 and older to get in, dress code strictly enforced; not saying it’s the most exclusive on South Beach, but they do try and keep it pretty. Don’t get left outside the velvet ropes; doors open at 11pm, once Novy hits the decks its going to get mighty difficult to get inside. My suggestion, if you want to be relaxing on the inside jamming to a great live set with your friends at your side is to get there early or make reservations for a table. Follow their motto, “While others play house get ready to play Mansion!”
- Velvet Underground: Vinyl fever returns on Record Store Day, LA-based dark glam opera band 'Timur and the Dime Museum' plays for The Miami Light Project, and go retro with famed drag queen Elaine Lancaster at Miami Bingo Bash
- Velvet Underground: Heavyweight champion Shannon "The Cannon" Briggs hosts fight night at Wonderland, Cuban hip hopper Danay Suarez plays North Beach, Alberto Cabrera's Bread + Butter launches happy hour
- MOVA Lounge hosts 5th annual Block Party for Miami Beach Gay Pride Festival
- Plans emerge to save Miami's oldest bar as owners announce sale of Tobacco Road
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - April 11 - 13
- Dita Von Teese takes it off for South Florida
- 'Cocktales: Confessions of a Nymphomaniac' debuts at Bardot and runs through April
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - April 4 - 6
- SL Miami at The James Royal Palm closes
- Top three takeaways from Miami Music Week and Ultra Music Festival