Tom Ford Beauty Opens
The recently opened Tom Ford Beauty shop-in-shop in Neiman Marcus Bal Harbour Shops marks another first-in-Florida debut.
The lowdown: Miami is unequivocally obsessed with Tom Ford Eyewear (show us a beach and we’ll show you Whitney-style sunnies) so we expect the buzz-y designer’s eponymous beauty line to be nothing short of a success.
The recently opened Tom Ford Beauty shop-in-shop in Neiman Marcus Bal Harbour Shops marks another first-in-Florida debut. “This is one of 10 stored in the U.S. that carries the full Tom Ford Beauty color line,” says Tom Ford Beauty Global Communications Executive Director Katherine Holmes.
The history: In 2006, Tom Ford launched the Black Orchid fragrance and started conceptualizing the color collection. In Fall 2011, the label launched its 132-skew color collection in New York. “As a whole, there are three categories to the collection — skincare, foundation and color,” Holmes says.
The highlights: “Lips are our number one category because they are incredibly nourishing,” Holmes says. Globally, the top sellers are Blush Nude ($48) and the perfect red, Cherry Lush ($48). In the nail polish department, Ford’s top-selling colors include Bordeaux Lust ($30) and Bitter Bitch ($30) — as expected, Ford comes up with these cheeky names.
The must-buy product: The Brow Sculptor ($42) is a beauty game changer. This three-in-one tool (sculptor, brush and sharpener) with a calligraphy tip creates perfectly groomed, WOW brows.
- Get a Whiff of Diptyque, Bal Harbour’s New Boutique
- KARE Opens Flagship in Midtown Miami
- Tom Ford’s Flagship Opens in Design District
- SWGR Opens Gallery and Apparel Store in Wynwood
- New Sunglass Shop Opens in Wynwood
- Discover Finds, a New South Miami Accessory Boutique
- Market Man Opens in South Miami
- Kit and Ace Opens in Wynwood
- Adrienne Bosh Brings Paris to Miami
- Suit up! There’s a New Menswear Mecca in Town