Today's Ticket - 6/25
Here are some ideas on what you could be doing tonight.
For Thursday, June 25
HEY MR. DJ
U.K. drum 'n' bass king rocks the crowd on multiple turntables.
Details: 8 p.m. at the Black Sheep Bar (formerly Laundry Bar), 721 N.Lincoln Ln., Miami Beach; 305-531-7700.
LIVE ROCK 'N' ROLL
THE CITRUS CIRCUIT TOUR
Lauris Vidal, The Takers, Have Gun Will Travel and Truck Stop Coffee perform.
Details: 9 p.m. at Tobacco Road, 626 S. Miami Ave., Miami; 305-374-1198 or www.tobacco-road.com; $8.
WATCH AND NOSH
This week's Dine-In-Theater features Katherine Heigl as a woman who has served as a bridesmaid 27 times, then must watch as her sister marries a guy she's secretly in love with.
Details: 9 p.m. at B.E.D., 929 Washington Ave., Miami Beach; call 305-532-9070 for reservations.
-- Mike Hammersly
- Go Drink This: Marrakesh
- ICON Miami opening soon in former Mansion space and now hiring
- Rok'n burgers on 73rd St., rockin' authors hit Rock Bottom at Arsht, Dom at The Dutch & Sweet Liberty's sweet deal
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: DECK sixteen at Hyatt Centric
- Neat Stuff's Casino Night returns this Friday at Nikki Beach
- LUCKYRICE at the Raleigh, PIG in Wynwood, a pre-Pride Soiree & showboating on Fisher Island with the Pointer Sisters
- Go Drink This: Sir Isaac Newton
- New lounges, poolside rap parties, free concerts, food fetes & dinner with Uncle Luke
- Go Drink This: The Aviator
- Spooky, boozy, cool: Halloween week in Miami and beyond