Today's Ticket - 6/25
Here are some ideas on what you could be doing tonight.
For Thursday, June 25
HEY MR. DJ
U.K. drum 'n' bass king rocks the crowd on multiple turntables.
Details: 8 p.m. at the Black Sheep Bar (formerly Laundry Bar), 721 N.Lincoln Ln., Miami Beach; 305-531-7700.
LIVE ROCK 'N' ROLL
THE CITRUS CIRCUIT TOUR
Lauris Vidal, The Takers, Have Gun Will Travel and Truck Stop Coffee perform.
Details: 9 p.m. at Tobacco Road, 626 S. Miami Ave., Miami; 305-374-1198 or www.tobacco-road.com; $8.
WATCH AND NOSH
This week's Dine-In-Theater features Katherine Heigl as a woman who has served as a bridesmaid 27 times, then must watch as her sister marries a guy she's secretly in love with.
Details: 9 p.m. at B.E.D., 929 Washington Ave., Miami Beach; call 305-532-9070 for reservations.
-- Mike Hammersly
- Celebrate New Year's Eve in Miami
- Go Drink This: Paint Your Own Negroni
- A Mad Zoo at Grand Central, Wunderbar!, Kooky Cosplay, and Chanukah Yachting
- Go Drink This: Gin Punch
- The music, the madness and the art of the party
- Go Drink This: Walk This Way
- Death & Co alive & well in Miami, art before Basel, bargain beach club, Brazilian nights & pool pop-up
- Go Drink This: Spicy Sipper
- Rock legends, beer, booze, an 80s prom & Greased Lightning, Charlie Brown
- Go Drink This: Positano