Today's Ticket - 6/25
Here are some ideas on what you could be doing tonight.
For Thursday, June 25
HEY MR. DJ
U.K. drum 'n' bass king rocks the crowd on multiple turntables.
Details: 8 p.m. at the Black Sheep Bar (formerly Laundry Bar), 721 N.Lincoln Ln., Miami Beach; 305-531-7700.
LIVE ROCK 'N' ROLL
THE CITRUS CIRCUIT TOUR
Lauris Vidal, The Takers, Have Gun Will Travel and Truck Stop Coffee perform.
Details: 9 p.m. at Tobacco Road, 626 S. Miami Ave., Miami; 305-374-1198 or www.tobacco-road.com; $8.
WATCH AND NOSH
This week's Dine-In-Theater features Katherine Heigl as a woman who has served as a bridesmaid 27 times, then must watch as her sister marries a guy she's secretly in love with.
Details: 9 p.m. at B.E.D., 929 Washington Ave., Miami Beach; call 305-532-9070 for reservations.
-- Mike Hammersly
- Go Drink This: Rum-ble ‘n’ Sway
- Go Drink This: Strawberry Mojito Mocktail
- Things to Do in Miami this Weekend - Aug. 21-23
- Boozy brunches, dinner parties, rappers and night swimming
- Go Drink This: Thelma and Louise
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: Segafredo Brickell
- Go Drink This: Honey Citrus Sidecar
- Go Drink This: Canchánchara
- Legendary The Do-Over Miami party arrives on Sunday!
- Could this be the Best Place to Get a Beer in Miami: Concrete Beach Brewery