Today's Ticket - 6/25
Here are some ideas on what you could be doing tonight.
For Thursday, June 25
HEY MR. DJ
U.K. drum 'n' bass king rocks the crowd on multiple turntables.
Details: 8 p.m. at the Black Sheep Bar (formerly Laundry Bar), 721 N.Lincoln Ln., Miami Beach; 305-531-7700.
LIVE ROCK 'N' ROLL
THE CITRUS CIRCUIT TOUR
Lauris Vidal, The Takers, Have Gun Will Travel and Truck Stop Coffee perform.
Details: 9 p.m. at Tobacco Road, 626 S. Miami Ave., Miami; 305-374-1198 or www.tobacco-road.com; $8.
WATCH AND NOSH
This week's Dine-In-Theater features Katherine Heigl as a woman who has served as a bridesmaid 27 times, then must watch as her sister marries a guy she's secretly in love with.
Details: 9 p.m. at B.E.D., 929 Washington Ave., Miami Beach; call 305-532-9070 for reservations.
-- Mike Hammersly
- Go Drink This: The Pineapple
- Repour craft cocktail bar to open in South Beach's Albion Hotel
- Sunday symphony, saused Flamingos, philanthropic models and a new monthly Edition
- Go Drink This: Ceviche Sour
- Nude male models in Miami! Booze! Art, music and ping pong, too.
- Ultra Music Festival releases Phase 1 of its 2015 lineup
- Go Drink This: New England Sidecar
- Flooring it with YoungArts, Cirque does charity and an art party
- Wunderbar at Circa 39 charms with global cocktails and flavors in Mid-Beach
- South Florida got doused in paint and EDM at Life in Color