Today's Ticket - 6/23
Here are some ideas about what you could be doing tonight.
For Tuesday, June 23
PLAIN WHITE T'S
Band performs tunes from its latest album, "Big Bad World," plus, yes, its huge hit "Hey There Delilah."
Details: 7:30 p.m. at the Culture Room, 3045 N. Federal Hwy., Fort Lauderdale; 954-564-1074 or www.cultureroom.net; $14.99
BRING THE NOISE
Eight-member percussion troupe uses unconventional instruments such as wooden poles, brooms, garbage cans and hubcaps.
Details: 8 p.m., running through June 28 at the Broward Center for the Performing Arts, Au-Rene Theater, 201 SW Fifth Ave., Fort Lauderdale; 954-462-0222 or www.browardcenter,com; $20-$50.
Party combines hip-hop, sexy Brazilian beats, party rock and house grooves.
Details: 11 p.m. at Mokai, 235 23rd St., Miami Beach; 305-531-4166; call for cover.
-- Mike Hammersly
- Go Drink This: Marrakesh
- ICON Miami opening soon in former Mansion space and now hiring
- Rok'n burgers on 73rd St., rockin' authors hit Rock Bottom at Arsht, Dom at The Dutch & Sweet Liberty's sweet deal
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: DECK sixteen at Hyatt Centric
- Neat Stuff's Casino Night returns this Friday at Nikki Beach
- LUCKYRICE at the Raleigh, PIG in Wynwood, a pre-Pride Soiree & showboating on Fisher Island with the Pointer Sisters
- Go Drink This: Sir Isaac Newton
- New lounges, poolside rap parties, free concerts, food fetes & dinner with Uncle Luke
- Go Drink This: The Aviator
- Spooky, boozy, cool: Halloween week in Miami and beyond