Today's Ticket - 6/23
Here are some ideas about what you could be doing tonight.
For Tuesday, June 23
PLAIN WHITE T'S
Band performs tunes from its latest album, "Big Bad World," plus, yes, its huge hit "Hey There Delilah."
Details: 7:30 p.m. at the Culture Room, 3045 N. Federal Hwy., Fort Lauderdale; 954-564-1074 or www.cultureroom.net; $14.99
BRING THE NOISE
Eight-member percussion troupe uses unconventional instruments such as wooden poles, brooms, garbage cans and hubcaps.
Details: 8 p.m., running through June 28 at the Broward Center for the Performing Arts, Au-Rene Theater, 201 SW Fifth Ave., Fort Lauderdale; 954-462-0222 or www.browardcenter,com; $20-$50.
Party combines hip-hop, sexy Brazilian beats, party rock and house grooves.
Details: 11 p.m. at Mokai, 235 23rd St., Miami Beach; 305-531-4166; call for cover.
-- Mike Hammersly
- Velvet Underground: Slap & Tickle pops up underground at FDR and Ball & Chain throws first La Pachanga party
- Railroad Blues boasts weekend lineup of local musicians
- Club Rio offers DJs, bottle service with gaming
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - September 12 - 14
- Go Drink This: Sweet Tarts Cocktail
- Velvet Underground: Complimentary wine for women at (petit) Miami and Cat Shell performs at the W South Beach
- All-star team brings 'Sweet Liberty Drink and Supply Company' to South Beach in December
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - September 5 - 7
- Go Drink This: White Cosmo
- Velvet Underground: Dine in style with chef Aaron Dreilinger and Brick House launches throwback dance party series