Today's Ticket - 6/23
Here are some ideas about what you could be doing tonight.
For Tuesday, June 23
PLAIN WHITE T'S
Band performs tunes from its latest album, "Big Bad World," plus, yes, its huge hit "Hey There Delilah."
Details: 7:30 p.m. at the Culture Room, 3045 N. Federal Hwy., Fort Lauderdale; 954-564-1074 or www.cultureroom.net; $14.99
BRING THE NOISE
Eight-member percussion troupe uses unconventional instruments such as wooden poles, brooms, garbage cans and hubcaps.
Details: 8 p.m., running through June 28 at the Broward Center for the Performing Arts, Au-Rene Theater, 201 SW Fifth Ave., Fort Lauderdale; 954-462-0222 or www.browardcenter,com; $20-$50.
Party combines hip-hop, sexy Brazilian beats, party rock and house grooves.
Details: 11 p.m. at Mokai, 235 23rd St., Miami Beach; 305-531-4166; call for cover.
-- Mike Hammersly
- Go Drink This: Walk This Way
- Death & Co alive & well in Miami, art before Basel, bargain beach club, Brazilian nights & pool pop-up
- Go Drink This: Spicy Sipper
- Rock legends, beer, booze, an 80s prom & Greased Lightning, Charlie Brown
- Go Drink This: Positano
- Ball and Chain in Little Havana brings the Brazilian Girls to Miami
- Wynwood Art Auction, P.I.G. & funk 'n' jazz
- Go Drink This: Port of Call
- Sidebar opens in Little Havana, A Night in Monte Carlo (in Coral Gables), "Bette Midler" at the Cabaret and Full Mooning in Wynwood
- Miami duo launches high-tech InList app for nightlife experiences