Today's Ticket - 6/23
Here are some ideas about what you could be doing tonight.
For Tuesday, June 23
PLAIN WHITE T'S
Band performs tunes from its latest album, "Big Bad World," plus, yes, its huge hit "Hey There Delilah."
Details: 7:30 p.m. at the Culture Room, 3045 N. Federal Hwy., Fort Lauderdale; 954-564-1074 or www.cultureroom.net; $14.99
BRING THE NOISE
Eight-member percussion troupe uses unconventional instruments such as wooden poles, brooms, garbage cans and hubcaps.
Details: 8 p.m., running through June 28 at the Broward Center for the Performing Arts, Au-Rene Theater, 201 SW Fifth Ave., Fort Lauderdale; 954-462-0222 or www.browardcenter,com; $20-$50.
Party combines hip-hop, sexy Brazilian beats, party rock and house grooves.
Details: 11 p.m. at Mokai, 235 23rd St., Miami Beach; 305-531-4166; call for cover.
-- Mike Hammersly
- Get to Lunch Break at Bardot on Friday for a midday dance party in Miami
- Go Drink This: Rum-ble ‘n’ Sway
- Go Drink This: Strawberry Mojito Mocktail
- Things to Do in Miami this Weekend - Aug. 21-23
- Boozy brunches, dinner parties, rappers and night swimming
- Go Drink This: Thelma and Louise
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: Segafredo Brickell
- Go Drink This: Honey Citrus Sidecar
- Go Drink This: Canchánchara
- Legendary The Do-Over Miami party arrives on Sunday!