Today's Ticket - 6/22
Here are some ideas of what you could be doing tonight.
For Monday, June 22
STITCH AND BITCH
STITCHIN' BOOZIN' BITCHES
Join the crafty but cool crowd every Monday and crochet the night away. Details: 8 p.m. at The Standard, 40 Island Ave., Miami Beach; 305-673-1717; free
ALL THAT JAZZ
MIAMI JAZZ JAM
Local and national musicians hook up for an anything-goes night, with Dan Serro spinning jazz on vinyl. Details: 9 p.m. at Churchill's Pub, 5501 NE 2nd Ave., Miami; www.churchillspub.com; $5
IN A WHITE ROOM...
Weekly party features music by DJs Johnny Strokes, Al B. Rotten and Johnny The Boy, plus $1 draft beers all night. Details: 10 p.m. at The White Room, 1306 N. Miami Ave., Downtown Miami; 305-995-5050; no cover.
-- Mike Hammersly
- Go Drink This: The Pineapple
- Repour craft cocktail bar to open in South Beach's Albion Hotel
- Sunday symphony, saused Flamingos, philanthropic models and a new monthly Edition
- Go Drink This: Ceviche Sour
- Nude male models in Miami! Booze! Art, music and ping pong, too.
- Ultra Music Festival releases Phase 1 of its 2015 lineup
- Go Drink This: New England Sidecar
- Flooring it with YoungArts, Cirque does charity and an art party
- Wunderbar at Circa 39 charms with global cocktails and flavors in Mid-Beach
- South Florida got doused in paint and EDM at Life in Color