Today's Ticket - 6/22
Here are some ideas of what you could be doing tonight.
For Monday, June 22
STITCH AND BITCH
STITCHIN' BOOZIN' BITCHES
Join the crafty but cool crowd every Monday and crochet the night away. Details: 8 p.m. at The Standard, 40 Island Ave., Miami Beach; 305-673-1717; free
ALL THAT JAZZ
MIAMI JAZZ JAM
Local and national musicians hook up for an anything-goes night, with Dan Serro spinning jazz on vinyl. Details: 9 p.m. at Churchill's Pub, 5501 NE 2nd Ave., Miami; www.churchillspub.com; $5
IN A WHITE ROOM...
Weekly party features music by DJs Johnny Strokes, Al B. Rotten and Johnny The Boy, plus $1 draft beers all night. Details: 10 p.m. at The White Room, 1306 N. Miami Ave., Downtown Miami; 305-995-5050; no cover.
-- Mike Hammersly
- Cinco de Mayo Parties in Miami and South Florida
- Fight nights, Derby days, comedy & Cinco de Mayo
- Oculto Manor transforms Soho Studios into fun-house of secrets
- Go Drink This: Desert Rose
- Ball & Chain presents new album series
- Oculto Manor takes over Soho, sunset cocktails at Seaspice, O, Miami circa 1981 & assorted earthiness
- Go Drink This: Blood Orange Mojito
- Moët & Chandon presents Seaspice's new cocktail hour
- The Forge brings back its famed Wednesday night party
- The Who - win a pair of tickets