Today's Ticket - 6/22
Here are some ideas of what you could be doing tonight.
For Monday, June 22
STITCH AND BITCH
STITCHIN' BOOZIN' BITCHES
Join the crafty but cool crowd every Monday and crochet the night away. Details: 8 p.m. at The Standard, 40 Island Ave., Miami Beach; 305-673-1717; free
ALL THAT JAZZ
MIAMI JAZZ JAM
Local and national musicians hook up for an anything-goes night, with Dan Serro spinning jazz on vinyl. Details: 9 p.m. at Churchill's Pub, 5501 NE 2nd Ave., Miami; www.churchillspub.com; $5
IN A WHITE ROOM...
Weekly party features music by DJs Johnny Strokes, Al B. Rotten and Johnny The Boy, plus $1 draft beers all night. Details: 10 p.m. at The White Room, 1306 N. Miami Ave., Downtown Miami; 305-995-5050; no cover.
-- Mike Hammersly
- Mansion nightclub closing its doors; re-opening as Icon
- Get to Lunch Break at Bardot on Friday for a midday dance party in Miami
- Go Drink This: Rum-ble ‘n’ Sway
- Moonlighting, whisky, Nicola's big 5-0, booze, books & Jacko
- Go Drink This: Strawberry Mojito Mocktail
- Things to Do in Miami this Weekend - Aug. 21-23
- Boozy brunches, dinner parties, rappers and night swimming
- Go Drink This: Thelma and Louise
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: Segafredo Brickell
- Go Drink This: Honey Citrus Sidecar