Today's Ticket - 6/22
Here are some ideas of what you could be doing tonight.
For Monday, June 22
STITCH AND BITCH
STITCHIN' BOOZIN' BITCHES
Join the crafty but cool crowd every Monday and crochet the night away. Details: 8 p.m. at The Standard, 40 Island Ave., Miami Beach; 305-673-1717; free
ALL THAT JAZZ
MIAMI JAZZ JAM
Local and national musicians hook up for an anything-goes night, with Dan Serro spinning jazz on vinyl. Details: 9 p.m. at Churchill's Pub, 5501 NE 2nd Ave., Miami; www.churchillspub.com; $5
IN A WHITE ROOM...
Weekly party features music by DJs Johnny Strokes, Al B. Rotten and Johnny The Boy, plus $1 draft beers all night. Details: 10 p.m. at The White Room, 1306 N. Miami Ave., Downtown Miami; 305-995-5050; no cover.
-- Mike Hammersly
- db Bistro Moderne Serves Up Art You Can Drink
- Summer in the city: DBGB, boozy fundraisers and bikini contests
- Go Drink This: Aperol Spritz
- Woodchuck Transforms The Annex in Wynwood into a Big Top for Gumption Cider Launch
- Go Drink This: Banjan Groove
- New Patrón lets you step up your Cinco de Mayo game
- Nahko and Medicine for the People at Grand Central, Dance Band Night, Electric Piquete & Buck 15 Redux
- Cinco de Mayo Parties in Miami and South Florida
- Fight nights, Derby days, comedy & Cinco de Mayo
- Oculto Manor transforms Soho Studios into fun-house of secrets