Today's Ticket - 6/22
Here are some ideas of what you could be doing tonight.
For Monday, June 22
STITCH AND BITCH
STITCHIN' BOOZIN' BITCHES
Join the crafty but cool crowd every Monday and crochet the night away. Details: 8 p.m. at The Standard, 40 Island Ave., Miami Beach; 305-673-1717; free
ALL THAT JAZZ
MIAMI JAZZ JAM
Local and national musicians hook up for an anything-goes night, with Dan Serro spinning jazz on vinyl. Details: 9 p.m. at Churchill's Pub, 5501 NE 2nd Ave., Miami; www.churchillspub.com; $5
IN A WHITE ROOM...
Weekly party features music by DJs Johnny Strokes, Al B. Rotten and Johnny The Boy, plus $1 draft beers all night. Details: 10 p.m. at The White Room, 1306 N. Miami Ave., Downtown Miami; 305-995-5050; no cover.
-- Mike Hammersly
- Tonight: 'Bourbon & Beats' at Radio Bar in South Beach with hard-to-find Pappy Van Winkle 15-year
- SushiSamba celebrates Brazil's Carnaval on Lincoln Road and in Coral Gables on Tuesday night with live samba dancing, batucada drummers, DJs and specialty cocktails
- Coming soon to Wynwood: a craft beer bar called KUSH
- Velvet Underground: Spa party at the Viceroy, Chaos Cooking comes to Miami, Spam Allstars drop a new album, and Sunday funday at The Broken Shaker
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Feb. 28 - March 2
- Beloved South Beach DJ Mark Leventhal dies at 50 after nearly one month in the hospital
- Miami native Blake Lee to appear in ABC's new sitcom ‘Mixology’
- Soulfrito Urban Latin Music Festival brings the top urban and Latin acts
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Feb. 21-23
- Velvet Underground: The Dead Rabbit pops up at Patpong Road, The Stage launches 3-2-1 Lounge, Chippendales extends its visit, and Eats N Beats in the Design District