Today's Ticket - 6/17
Here are some ideas of what you could be doing tonight.
For Wednesday, June 17, 2009
MUSIC AND COCKTAILS
Enjoy complimentary Kilo Kai cocktails from 10 p.m. till 11:30 p.m. at the Electric Pickle. Special guest DJ Seamstar spins as well as resident DJs Mr. Brown, Sire Esq. and A-Train. If you're not into rum, you can drink $5 beer all night. RSVP to ChampionSoundMiami@Gmail to get in.
Details: 10 p.m. at Electric Pickle, 2826 N. Miami Ave., Miami; 305-456-5613
CAN'T GET ENOUGH
Singer Paul Rodgers leads his classic rock band through hits including "Feel Like Makin' Love," "Can't Get Enough," "Rock 'n' Roll Fantasy," "Shooting Star" and "Good Lovin' Gone Bad."
Details: 8 p.m. at the Hard Rock Live at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, 1 Seminole Way, near Hollywood; Ticketmaster; $50 - $100.
SNEAKY SOUND SYSTEM
Aussie dance trio makes its U.S. debut.
Details: 10 p.m. at LIV at the Fontainebleau, 4441 Collins Ave., Miami Beach; 305-674-4680 or www.livnightclub.com.
-- MICHAEL HAMERSLY
- Go Drink This: Passion Fruit Cilantro Caipirinha
- db Bistro Moderne Serves Up Art You Can Drink
- Summer in the city: DBGB, boozy fundraisers and bikini contests
- Go Drink This: Aperol Spritz
- Woodchuck Transforms The Annex in Wynwood into a Big Top for Gumption Cider Launch
- Go Drink This: Banjan Groove
- New Patrón lets you step up your Cinco de Mayo game
- Nahko and Medicine for the People at Grand Central, Dance Band Night, Electric Piquete & Buck 15 Redux
- Cinco de Mayo Parties in Miami and South Florida
- Fight nights, Derby days, comedy & Cinco de Mayo