Today's Ticket - 6/17
Here are some ideas of what you could be doing tonight.
For Wednesday, June 17, 2009
MUSIC AND COCKTAILS
Enjoy complimentary Kilo Kai cocktails from 10 p.m. till 11:30 p.m. at the Electric Pickle. Special guest DJ Seamstar spins as well as resident DJs Mr. Brown, Sire Esq. and A-Train. If you're not into rum, you can drink $5 beer all night. RSVP to ChampionSoundMiami@Gmail to get in.
Details: 10 p.m. at Electric Pickle, 2826 N. Miami Ave., Miami; 305-456-5613
CAN'T GET ENOUGH
Singer Paul Rodgers leads his classic rock band through hits including "Feel Like Makin' Love," "Can't Get Enough," "Rock 'n' Roll Fantasy," "Shooting Star" and "Good Lovin' Gone Bad."
Details: 8 p.m. at the Hard Rock Live at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, 1 Seminole Way, near Hollywood; Ticketmaster; $50 - $100.
SNEAKY SOUND SYSTEM
Aussie dance trio makes its U.S. debut.
Details: 10 p.m. at LIV at the Fontainebleau, 4441 Collins Ave., Miami Beach; 305-674-4680 or www.livnightclub.com.
-- MICHAEL HAMERSLY
- Sonic sparring, neo disco, late night lushery & Phish mongering
- Go Drink This: Coquito
- Handcrafted Holiday Martinis: Give the Gift of Elegance at Home
- Celebrate New Year's Eve in Miami
- Go Drink This: Paint Your Own Negroni
- A Mad Zoo at Grand Central, Wunderbar!, Kooky Cosplay, and Chanukah Yachting
- Go Drink This: Gin Punch
- The music, the madness and the art of the party
- Go Drink This: Walk This Way
- Death & Co alive & well in Miami, art before Basel, bargain beach club, Brazilian nights & pool pop-up