Today's Ticket - 6/17
Here are some ideas of what you could be doing tonight.
For Wednesday, June 17, 2009
MUSIC AND COCKTAILS
Enjoy complimentary Kilo Kai cocktails from 10 p.m. till 11:30 p.m. at the Electric Pickle. Special guest DJ Seamstar spins as well as resident DJs Mr. Brown, Sire Esq. and A-Train. If you're not into rum, you can drink $5 beer all night. RSVP to ChampionSoundMiami@Gmail to get in.
Details: 10 p.m. at Electric Pickle, 2826 N. Miami Ave., Miami; 305-456-5613
CAN'T GET ENOUGH
Singer Paul Rodgers leads his classic rock band through hits including "Feel Like Makin' Love," "Can't Get Enough," "Rock 'n' Roll Fantasy," "Shooting Star" and "Good Lovin' Gone Bad."
Details: 8 p.m. at the Hard Rock Live at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, 1 Seminole Way, near Hollywood; Ticketmaster; $50 - $100.
SNEAKY SOUND SYSTEM
Aussie dance trio makes its U.S. debut.
Details: 10 p.m. at LIV at the Fontainebleau, 4441 Collins Ave., Miami Beach; 305-674-4680 or www.livnightclub.com.
-- MICHAEL HAMERSLY
- Velvet Underground: Heavyweight champion Shannon "The Cannon" Briggs hosts fight night at Wonderland, Cuban hip hopper Danay Suarez plays North Beach, Alberto Cabrera's Bread + Butter launches happy hour
- MOVA Lounge hosts 5th annual Block Party for Miami Beach Gay Pride Festival
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - April 11 - 13
- Dita Von Teese takes it off for South Florida
- 'Cocktales: Confessions of a Nymphomaniac' debuts at Bardot and runs through April
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - April 4 - 6
- SL Miami at The James Royal Palm closes
- Top three takeaways from Miami Music Week and Ultra Music Festival
- Velvet Underground: Gratis Champagne at Duffy's in North Miami Beach, Adoré Nightclub brings Vegas to South Beach, and yoga to soothe an over-partied soul at The Standard
- Armin Van Buuren leaves his mark at Miami Music Week 2014