Today's Ticket - 6/17
Here are some ideas of what you could be doing tonight.
For Wednesday, June 17, 2009
MUSIC AND COCKTAILS
Enjoy complimentary Kilo Kai cocktails from 10 p.m. till 11:30 p.m. at the Electric Pickle. Special guest DJ Seamstar spins as well as resident DJs Mr. Brown, Sire Esq. and A-Train. If you're not into rum, you can drink $5 beer all night. RSVP to ChampionSoundMiami@Gmail to get in.
Details: 10 p.m. at Electric Pickle, 2826 N. Miami Ave., Miami; 305-456-5613
CAN'T GET ENOUGH
Singer Paul Rodgers leads his classic rock band through hits including "Feel Like Makin' Love," "Can't Get Enough," "Rock 'n' Roll Fantasy," "Shooting Star" and "Good Lovin' Gone Bad."
Details: 8 p.m. at the Hard Rock Live at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, 1 Seminole Way, near Hollywood; Ticketmaster; $50 - $100.
SNEAKY SOUND SYSTEM
Aussie dance trio makes its U.S. debut.
Details: 10 p.m. at LIV at the Fontainebleau, 4441 Collins Ave., Miami Beach; 305-674-4680 or www.livnightclub.com.
-- MICHAEL HAMERSLY
- Phase 1 of Ultra 2014 lineup announced
- Velvet Underground: Jewish singles unite on Christmas Eve, hip hop heads south from Nashville, OTC launches happy hour in Brickell
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Dec. 20 - 22
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Dec. 13 - 15
- Velvet Underground: The Cabaret South Beach opens this week, watch Olivia Newton John's Xanadu outdoors at the New World Center's SoundScape, and Jingle Bell Rock takes over Tobacco Road
- Abraxas Lounge on South Beach will close New Year's Eve
- Boy George takes over Miami for Art Basel
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Dec. 6 - 8
- Velvet Underground: The SLS retrofits iconic 'rubber ducky' for Art Basel, Chris Willis performs at the Eden Roc, and let it snow in Brickell
- Top live music events during Art Basel 2013