Today's Ticket - 6/17
Here are some ideas of what you could be doing tonight.
For Wednesday, June 17, 2009
MUSIC AND COCKTAILS
Enjoy complimentary Kilo Kai cocktails from 10 p.m. till 11:30 p.m. at the Electric Pickle. Special guest DJ Seamstar spins as well as resident DJs Mr. Brown, Sire Esq. and A-Train. If you're not into rum, you can drink $5 beer all night. RSVP to ChampionSoundMiami@Gmail to get in.
Details: 10 p.m. at Electric Pickle, 2826 N. Miami Ave., Miami; 305-456-5613
CAN'T GET ENOUGH
Singer Paul Rodgers leads his classic rock band through hits including "Feel Like Makin' Love," "Can't Get Enough," "Rock 'n' Roll Fantasy," "Shooting Star" and "Good Lovin' Gone Bad."
Details: 8 p.m. at the Hard Rock Live at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, 1 Seminole Way, near Hollywood; Ticketmaster; $50 - $100.
SNEAKY SOUND SYSTEM
Aussie dance trio makes its U.S. debut.
Details: 10 p.m. at LIV at the Fontainebleau, 4441 Collins Ave., Miami Beach; 305-674-4680 or www.livnightclub.com.
-- MICHAEL HAMERSLY
- Go Drink This: Bellini at Cipriani Miami
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - August 22- 24
- Go Drink This: Spicy Roman at Set Nightclub
- Review: Steam Miami boils with curiosity, but simmers at points
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - August 15 - 17
- Go Drink This: Katsuya Fresh at Katsuya South Beach
- Velvet Underground: Cheers to one year of local brews at Wynwood Brewing Company and all-you-can-eat tacos at Toro Toro
- #HowToMiami – Mojito
- All Hail the Cocktail: trends migrate to Miami from Tales of the Cocktail
- Go Drink This: The Alluring Gem