Today's Ticket - 6/16
Here are some ideas of what you could be doing tonight.
For Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Energetic dancers and jaw-dropping acrobatics meet pulsing club music in "Fuerza Bruta."
Details: 7:30 p.m., running through July 5 at the Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts, 1300 Biscayne Blvd., Miami; 305-949-6722 or www.arshtcenter.org; $63.75-$73.75.
SHOW YOUR STUFF
Founder Chrystal Hartigan brings together singers and songwriters, including you, if you're up for it.
Details: 8 p.m. at the Broward Center for the Performing Arts, Abdo New River Room, 201 SW Fifth Ave., Fort Lauderdale; www.browardcenter.org; $5.
Weekly party mixes hip-hop, house, and Brazilian beats with a rock 'n' roll attitude.
Details: 11 p.m. at Mokai, 235 23rd St., Miami Beach; 305-531-4166.
-- MICHAEL HAMERSLY
- Go Drink This: Blood Orange Mojito
- Moët & Chandon presents Seaspice's new cocktail hour
- The Forge brings back its famed Wednesday night party
- The Who - win a pair of tickets
- Dance-music pioneer Jellybean Benitez talks about Madonna, EDM, Studio 54 before event at PAMM
- Tobacco Road celebrates new location Sunday
- Rum Running on South Beach, Galaxy Gala, and Philanthropic Eating, lots of it
- Go Drink This: Spicy Raspberry Collins
- Katsuya unveils new installation by Miami artist Tatiana Suarez
- Miss Coco Peru at Cabaret, Spring Fling at 1111, db Bistro happenings, early bird boozing at Katsuya