Today's Ticket - 6/16
Here are some ideas of what you could be doing tonight.
For Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Energetic dancers and jaw-dropping acrobatics meet pulsing club music in "Fuerza Bruta."
Details: 7:30 p.m., running through July 5 at the Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts, 1300 Biscayne Blvd., Miami; 305-949-6722 or www.arshtcenter.org; $63.75-$73.75.
SHOW YOUR STUFF
Founder Chrystal Hartigan brings together singers and songwriters, including you, if you're up for it.
Details: 8 p.m. at the Broward Center for the Performing Arts, Abdo New River Room, 201 SW Fifth Ave., Fort Lauderdale; www.browardcenter.org; $5.
Weekly party mixes hip-hop, house, and Brazilian beats with a rock 'n' roll attitude.
Details: 11 p.m. at Mokai, 235 23rd St., Miami Beach; 305-531-4166.
-- MICHAEL HAMERSLY
- Go Drink This: Spicy Sipper
- Rock legends, beer, booze, an 80s prom & Greased Lightning, Charlie Brown
- Go Drink This: Positano
- Ball and Chain in Little Havana brings the Brazilian Girls to Miami
- Wynwood Art Auction, P.I.G. & funk 'n' jazz
- Go Drink This: Port of Call
- Sidebar opens in Little Havana, A Night in Monte Carlo (in Coral Gables), "Bette Midler" at the Cabaret and Full Mooning in Wynwood
- Miami duo launches high-tech InList app for nightlife experiences
- Gallery: Halloween on Lincoln Road 2014
- Go Drink This: Pumpkin Rum Old Fashioned