Today's Ticket - 6/16
Here are some ideas of what you could be doing tonight.
For Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Energetic dancers and jaw-dropping acrobatics meet pulsing club music in "Fuerza Bruta."
Details: 7:30 p.m., running through July 5 at the Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts, 1300 Biscayne Blvd., Miami; 305-949-6722 or www.arshtcenter.org; $63.75-$73.75.
SHOW YOUR STUFF
Founder Chrystal Hartigan brings together singers and songwriters, including you, if you're up for it.
Details: 8 p.m. at the Broward Center for the Performing Arts, Abdo New River Room, 201 SW Fifth Ave., Fort Lauderdale; www.browardcenter.org; $5.
Weekly party mixes hip-hop, house, and Brazilian beats with a rock 'n' roll attitude.
Details: 11 p.m. at Mokai, 235 23rd St., Miami Beach; 305-531-4166.
-- MICHAEL HAMERSLY
- Gallery - Vizcaya Halloween Sundowner 2014
- Beatniks, Art, Disco, More Disco and Strippers - it's not just Halloween, it's Miami!
- Brickell Rum Fest returns with tastings and live music
- Tobacco Road finds new home aboard Norwegian Cruise Line
- 5 Things You Didn’t Know About Enrique Iglesias & Pitbull
- Go Drink This: Black Truffle Martini
- Last call at Tobacco Road, free culture @ YoungArts, Pitbull & Enrique after party
- Drink Ilegal Mezcal cocktails at Mansion Nightclub with bartender Virginia King
- A different sort of Bonfire of the Vanities at Conde Contemporary, Sassy City Chicks & a Ritzy beer garden
- Go Drink This: Piña Colada Old Fashioned