Today's Ticket - 6/16
Here are some ideas of what you could be doing tonight.
For Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Energetic dancers and jaw-dropping acrobatics meet pulsing club music in "Fuerza Bruta."
Details: 7:30 p.m., running through July 5 at the Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts, 1300 Biscayne Blvd., Miami; 305-949-6722 or www.arshtcenter.org; $63.75-$73.75.
SHOW YOUR STUFF
Founder Chrystal Hartigan brings together singers and songwriters, including you, if you're up for it.
Details: 8 p.m. at the Broward Center for the Performing Arts, Abdo New River Room, 201 SW Fifth Ave., Fort Lauderdale; www.browardcenter.org; $5.
Weekly party mixes hip-hop, house, and Brazilian beats with a rock 'n' roll attitude.
Details: 11 p.m. at Mokai, 235 23rd St., Miami Beach; 305-531-4166.
-- MICHAEL HAMERSLY
- Sake, beer, oysters and Basel, Art Basel
- Go Drink This: Marrakesh
- ICON Miami opening soon in former Mansion space and now hiring
- Rok'n burgers on 73rd St., rockin' authors hit Rock Bottom at Arsht, Dom at The Dutch & Sweet Liberty's sweet deal
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: DECK sixteen at Hyatt Centric
- Neat Stuff's Casino Night returns this Friday at Nikki Beach
- LUCKYRICE at the Raleigh, PIG in Wynwood, a pre-Pride Soiree & showboating on Fisher Island with the Pointer Sisters
- Go Drink This: Sir Isaac Newton
- New lounges, poolside rap parties, free concerts, food fetes & dinner with Uncle Luke
- Go Drink This: The Aviator