Today's Ticket - 6/01
Here are some ideas of what you could be doing tonight.
For Monday, June 1, 2009
I AM ALPHA AND OMEGA
New Jersey hardcore band mixes screamo with spirituality; openers include Outrun the Gun and Oh the Blood.
Details: 6 p.m. at The Dugout, 7413 NW 54th St., Miami; www.myspace.com/thedugoutmiami; $10 advance, $12 at the door; all ages.
Andrew Miller takes the mound for the Fish against the Milwaukee Brewers.
Details: 7:10 p.m. at LandShark Stadium, 2269 Dan Marino Blvd., Miami Gardens; www.florida.marlins.mlb.com; tickets start at $12.
University of Pittsburgh Professor Emeritus of Modern Languages discusses and signs Gabriel García Márquez: A Life, the first full and authorized biography of 1982 winner of the Nobel Prize in literature.
Details: 8 p.m. at Books & Books, 265 Aragon Ave., Coral Gables; 305-442-4408; free.
- MICHAEL HAMERSLY
- Go Drink This: The Pineapple
- Repour craft cocktail bar to open in South Beach's Albion Hotel
- Sunday symphony, saused Flamingos, philanthropic models and a new monthly Edition
- Go Drink This: Ceviche Sour
- Nude male models in Miami! Booze! Art, music and ping pong, too.
- Ultra Music Festival releases Phase 1 of its 2015 lineup
- Go Drink This: New England Sidecar
- Flooring it with YoungArts, Cirque does charity and an art party
- Wunderbar at Circa 39 charms with global cocktails and flavors in Mid-Beach
- South Florida got doused in paint and EDM at Life in Color