Today's Ticket - 6/01
Here are some ideas of what you could be doing tonight.
For Monday, June 1, 2009
I AM ALPHA AND OMEGA
New Jersey hardcore band mixes screamo with spirituality; openers include Outrun the Gun and Oh the Blood.
Details: 6 p.m. at The Dugout, 7413 NW 54th St., Miami; www.myspace.com/thedugoutmiami; $10 advance, $12 at the door; all ages.
Andrew Miller takes the mound for the Fish against the Milwaukee Brewers.
Details: 7:10 p.m. at LandShark Stadium, 2269 Dan Marino Blvd., Miami Gardens; www.florida.marlins.mlb.com; tickets start at $12.
University of Pittsburgh Professor Emeritus of Modern Languages discusses and signs Gabriel García Márquez: A Life, the first full and authorized biography of 1982 winner of the Nobel Prize in literature.
Details: 8 p.m. at Books & Books, 265 Aragon Ave., Coral Gables; 305-442-4408; free.
- MICHAEL HAMERSLY
- Go Drink This: Bari
- Go Drink This: Mojito Illegal
- Drinkhouse Fire & Ice set to bring frosty fun to Miami nightlife
- The 10 Must-Have Cocktails in Miami this Summer
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: Toscana Divino in Brickell
- Sunset Swim, Bacchanal at Bagatelle, see J Alvarez for free, beer & clay at the Wolfsonian & free Wapo Tacos!
- Go Drink This: Scotch and the Coconut
- Freedom's just another word for an excuse to booze, plus a dinner and drag show!
- Go Drink This: Ginger Berry Smash
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: EDGE Steak & Bar at the Four Seasons Miami