Today's Ticket - 5/27
Here are some ideas of what you could be doing tonight.
For Wednesday, May 27, 2009
WHAT A SHOW
CIRQUE DU SOLEIL
"Saltimbanco" marries themes of how urbanization has affected us with amazing feats of strength and agility.
Details: 7:30 p.m., running through June 7 at the BankAtlantic Center, 1 Panther Pkwy., Sunrise; 954-835-7825 or www.bankatlanticcenter.com; $28-$90.
THE JUAN MACLEAN
Local band performs with The Field and DJ Ross One.
Details: 10 p.m. at LIV at the Fontainebleau, 4441 Collins Ave., Miami Beach; 305-674-4680 or www.livnightclub.com; $20.
Exit 66 launches a new weekly party hosted by Naughty Natalia with music by DJ Snezana.
Details: 10 p.m. at Exit 66, 219 S. Fort Lauderdale Beach Blvd., Fort Lauderdale; 954-357-9981; free admission and cocktails for ladies all night, $10 men.
-- MICHAEL HAMERSLY
- Go Drink This: The Pineapple
- Repour craft cocktail bar to open in South Beach's Albion Hotel
- Sunday symphony, saused Flamingos, philanthropic models and a new monthly Edition
- Go Drink This: Ceviche Sour
- Nude male models in Miami! Booze! Art, music and ping pong, too.
- Ultra Music Festival releases Phase 1 of its 2015 lineup
- Go Drink This: New England Sidecar
- Flooring it with YoungArts, Cirque does charity and an art party
- Wunderbar at Circa 39 charms with global cocktails and flavors in Mid-Beach
- South Florida got doused in paint and EDM at Life in Color