Today's Ticket - 5/27
Here are some ideas of what you could be doing tonight.
For Wednesday, May 27, 2009
WHAT A SHOW
CIRQUE DU SOLEIL
"Saltimbanco" marries themes of how urbanization has affected us with amazing feats of strength and agility.
Details: 7:30 p.m., running through June 7 at the BankAtlantic Center, 1 Panther Pkwy., Sunrise; 954-835-7825 or www.bankatlanticcenter.com; $28-$90.
THE JUAN MACLEAN
Local band performs with The Field and DJ Ross One.
Details: 10 p.m. at LIV at the Fontainebleau, 4441 Collins Ave., Miami Beach; 305-674-4680 or www.livnightclub.com; $20.
Exit 66 launches a new weekly party hosted by Naughty Natalia with music by DJ Snezana.
Details: 10 p.m. at Exit 66, 219 S. Fort Lauderdale Beach Blvd., Fort Lauderdale; 954-357-9981; free admission and cocktails for ladies all night, $10 men.
-- MICHAEL HAMERSLY
- Sake, beer, oysters and Basel, Art Basel
- Go Drink This: Marrakesh
- ICON Miami opening soon in former Mansion space and now hiring
- Rok'n burgers on 73rd St., rockin' authors hit Rock Bottom at Arsht, Dom at The Dutch & Sweet Liberty's sweet deal
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: DECK sixteen at Hyatt Centric
- Neat Stuff's Casino Night returns this Friday at Nikki Beach
- LUCKYRICE at the Raleigh, PIG in Wynwood, a pre-Pride Soiree & showboating on Fisher Island with the Pointer Sisters
- Go Drink This: Sir Isaac Newton
- New lounges, poolside rap parties, free concerts, food fetes & dinner with Uncle Luke
- Go Drink This: The Aviator