Today's Ticket - 5/27
Here are some ideas of what you could be doing tonight.
For Wednesday, May 27, 2009
WHAT A SHOW
CIRQUE DU SOLEIL
"Saltimbanco" marries themes of how urbanization has affected us with amazing feats of strength and agility.
Details: 7:30 p.m., running through June 7 at the BankAtlantic Center, 1 Panther Pkwy., Sunrise; 954-835-7825 or www.bankatlanticcenter.com; $28-$90.
THE JUAN MACLEAN
Local band performs with The Field and DJ Ross One.
Details: 10 p.m. at LIV at the Fontainebleau, 4441 Collins Ave., Miami Beach; 305-674-4680 or www.livnightclub.com; $20.
Exit 66 launches a new weekly party hosted by Naughty Natalia with music by DJ Snezana.
Details: 10 p.m. at Exit 66, 219 S. Fort Lauderdale Beach Blvd., Fort Lauderdale; 954-357-9981; free admission and cocktails for ladies all night, $10 men.
-- MICHAEL HAMERSLY
- db Bistro Moderne Serves Up Art You Can Drink
- Summer in the city: DBGB, boozy fundraisers and bikini contests
- Go Drink This: Aperol Spritz
- Woodchuck Transforms The Annex in Wynwood into a Big Top for Gumption Cider Launch
- Go Drink This: Banjan Groove
- New Patrón lets you step up your Cinco de Mayo game
- Nahko and Medicine for the People at Grand Central, Dance Band Night, Electric Piquete & Buck 15 Redux
- Cinco de Mayo Parties in Miami and South Florida
- Fight nights, Derby days, comedy & Cinco de Mayo
- Oculto Manor transforms Soho Studios into fun-house of secrets