Today's Ticket - 5/27
Here are some ideas of what you could be doing tonight.
For Wednesday, May 27, 2009
WHAT A SHOW
CIRQUE DU SOLEIL
"Saltimbanco" marries themes of how urbanization has affected us with amazing feats of strength and agility.
Details: 7:30 p.m., running through June 7 at the BankAtlantic Center, 1 Panther Pkwy., Sunrise; 954-835-7825 or www.bankatlanticcenter.com; $28-$90.
THE JUAN MACLEAN
Local band performs with The Field and DJ Ross One.
Details: 10 p.m. at LIV at the Fontainebleau, 4441 Collins Ave., Miami Beach; 305-674-4680 or www.livnightclub.com; $20.
Exit 66 launches a new weekly party hosted by Naughty Natalia with music by DJ Snezana.
Details: 10 p.m. at Exit 66, 219 S. Fort Lauderdale Beach Blvd., Fort Lauderdale; 954-357-9981; free admission and cocktails for ladies all night, $10 men.
-- MICHAEL HAMERSLY
- Go Drink This: Bari
- Rok Brgr Block Party, Beverly Hills Cafe 2.0, Pisco Hour, Dive-In Movies
- Go Drink This: Mojito Illegal
- Drinkhouse Fire & Ice set to bring frosty fun to Miami nightlife
- The 10 Must-Have Cocktails in Miami this Summer
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: Toscana Divino in Brickell
- Sunset Swim, Bacchanal at Bagatelle, see J Alvarez for free, beer & clay at the Wolfsonian & free Wapo Tacos!
- Go Drink This: Scotch and the Coconut
- Freedom's just another word for an excuse to booze, plus a dinner and drag show!
- Go Drink This: Ginger Berry Smash