Today's Ticket - 5/19
Here are some ideas of what you could be doing tonight.
For Tuesday, May 19. 2009
Weekly party features jazz, blues, soul and spoken-word.
Details: 10 p.m. at The Vagabond, 30 NE 14th St., Miami; 305-379-0508 or www.thevagabondmiami.com; free.
The floundering Fish try to get back on track against the Arizona Diamondbacks.
Details: 7:10 p.m. at Dolphin Stadium, 2269 Dan Marino Blvd., Miami Gardens; www.florida.marlins.mlb.com; $12 and up.
Latin hip-hop artist takes the stage.
Details: 10 p.m. at Bougainvillea's Old Florida Tavern, 7221 SW 58th Ave., South Miami; 305-669-8577 or www.bougiesbar.com; free.
-- MICHAEL HAMERSLY
- Go Drink This: The Pineapple
- Repour craft cocktail bar to open in South Beach's Albion Hotel
- Sunday symphony, saused Flamingos, philanthropic models and a new monthly Edition
- Go Drink This: Ceviche Sour
- Nude male models in Miami! Booze! Art, music and ping pong, too.
- Ultra Music Festival releases Phase 1 of its 2015 lineup
- Go Drink This: New England Sidecar
- Flooring it with YoungArts, Cirque does charity and an art party
- Wunderbar at Circa 39 charms with global cocktails and flavors in Mid-Beach
- South Florida got doused in paint and EDM at Life in Color