Today's Ticket - 5/19
Here are some ideas of what you could be doing tonight.
For Tuesday, May 19. 2009
Weekly party features jazz, blues, soul and spoken-word.
Details: 10 p.m. at The Vagabond, 30 NE 14th St., Miami; 305-379-0508 or www.thevagabondmiami.com; free.
The floundering Fish try to get back on track against the Arizona Diamondbacks.
Details: 7:10 p.m. at Dolphin Stadium, 2269 Dan Marino Blvd., Miami Gardens; www.florida.marlins.mlb.com; $12 and up.
Latin hip-hop artist takes the stage.
Details: 10 p.m. at Bougainvillea's Old Florida Tavern, 7221 SW 58th Ave., South Miami; 305-669-8577 or www.bougiesbar.com; free.
-- MICHAEL HAMERSLY
- Sake, beer, oysters and Basel, Art Basel
- Go Drink This: Marrakesh
- ICON Miami opening soon in former Mansion space and now hiring
- Rok'n burgers on 73rd St., rockin' authors hit Rock Bottom at Arsht, Dom at The Dutch & Sweet Liberty's sweet deal
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: DECK sixteen at Hyatt Centric
- Neat Stuff's Casino Night returns this Friday at Nikki Beach
- LUCKYRICE at the Raleigh, PIG in Wynwood, a pre-Pride Soiree & showboating on Fisher Island with the Pointer Sisters
- Go Drink This: Sir Isaac Newton
- New lounges, poolside rap parties, free concerts, food fetes & dinner with Uncle Luke
- Go Drink This: The Aviator