Today's Ticket - 5/19
Here are some ideas of what you could be doing tonight.
For Tuesday, May 19. 2009
Weekly party features jazz, blues, soul and spoken-word.
Details: 10 p.m. at The Vagabond, 30 NE 14th St., Miami; 305-379-0508 or www.thevagabondmiami.com; free.
The floundering Fish try to get back on track against the Arizona Diamondbacks.
Details: 7:10 p.m. at Dolphin Stadium, 2269 Dan Marino Blvd., Miami Gardens; www.florida.marlins.mlb.com; $12 and up.
Latin hip-hop artist takes the stage.
Details: 10 p.m. at Bougainvillea's Old Florida Tavern, 7221 SW 58th Ave., South Miami; 305-669-8577 or www.bougiesbar.com; free.
-- MICHAEL HAMERSLY
- A different sort of Bonfire of the Vanities at Conde Contemporary, Sassy City Chicks & a Ritzy beer garden
- Go Drink This: Piña Colada Old Fashioned
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Oct. 10-12
- Velvet Underground: A weird Miami bus tour and an AstroJam highlight the weekend
- Go Drink This: Down the Rabbit Hole
- A curated guide to III Points festival in Wynwood
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Oct. 3 - 5
- Go Drink This: Smoky Negroni
- Sneak Peek: Blackbird Ordinary in Brickell unveils new cocktail menu
- Velvet Underground: Mansion nightclub opens 'Cocktails and Dreams' and Craft Spirits Festival kicks off in Coconut Grove