Today's Ticket - 5/19
Here are some ideas of what you could be doing tonight.
For Tuesday, May 19. 2009
Weekly party features jazz, blues, soul and spoken-word.
Details: 10 p.m. at The Vagabond, 30 NE 14th St., Miami; 305-379-0508 or www.thevagabondmiami.com; free.
The floundering Fish try to get back on track against the Arizona Diamondbacks.
Details: 7:10 p.m. at Dolphin Stadium, 2269 Dan Marino Blvd., Miami Gardens; www.florida.marlins.mlb.com; $12 and up.
Latin hip-hop artist takes the stage.
Details: 10 p.m. at Bougainvillea's Old Florida Tavern, 7221 SW 58th Ave., South Miami; 305-669-8577 or www.bougiesbar.com; free.
-- MICHAEL HAMERSLY
- Go Drink This: The Pink Lady
- Go Drink This: House-Bottled Pear and Hibiscus Cider
- Miami nightlife impresario Chris Paciello to open Rockwell nightclub in Miami Beach
- Charity cocktailing, tricking out, clam baking, jet setting, swining and dining, and salsa dancing
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: American Social in Brickell
- Go Drink This: Lemongrass Collins
- Four Seasons Brickell hosts End of Summer pool party
- Metro Railing, antique spicing, sommelier slamming, straycationing & Blocktoberfesting
- Go Drink This: Jalapeño & Tamarind Pisco Sour
- Cinema, celluloid, flicks, a new babe in Brickell named Marion & Mexican Independence Day