Today's Ticket - 5/15
Here are some ideas of what you could be doing this week.
For Friday, May 15
The masterminds behind South Beach club Crobar bring you Exit 66, a five-room megaclub that celebrates all things "trucker chic." Grand-opening night features DJs Shaun Weeks, Snezana, Joe Dert and Ani Phearce.
Details: 9 p.m. Friday; Exit 66, 219 S. Fort Lauderdale Beach Blvd., Fort Lauderdale; RSVP to 954-357-9981 or www.exitsixtysix.com.
DANCE, DANCE, DANCE
Three chances to catch "Tango Undressed," which captures the passion and sensuality of the Argentinian dance (parental warning: There is brief nudity).
Details: 8 p.m. Friday and 7 and 10 p.m. Saturday at the Colony Theatre, 1040 Lincoln Rd., Miami Beach; 305-674-1026; $20 - $35.
VIVA LA VIDA
The British group returns to perform hits from its latest album, "Viva la Vida or Death and All His Friends," plus classics including "Yellow," "In My Place" and "Clocks"
Details: 7:30 p.m. at Cruzan Amphitheatre, 601-7 Sansbury's Way, West Palm Beach; 561-795-8883 or Livenation.com; $37-$103.
-- MICHAEL HAMERSLY
- Velvet Underground: Slap & Tickle pops up underground at FDR and Ball & Chain throws first La Pachanga party
- Railroad Blues boasts weekend lineup of local musicians
- Club Rio offers DJs, bottle service with gaming
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - September 12 - 14
- Go Drink This: Sweet Tarts Cocktail
- Velvet Underground: Complimentary wine for women at (petit) Miami and Cat Shell performs at the W South Beach
- All-star team brings 'Sweet Liberty Drink and Supply Company' to South Beach in December
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - September 5 - 7
- Go Drink This: White Cosmo
- Velvet Underground: Dine in style with chef Aaron Dreilinger and Brick House launches throwback dance party series