Today's Ticket - 5/15
Here are some ideas of what you could be doing this week.
For Friday, May 15
The masterminds behind South Beach club Crobar bring you Exit 66, a five-room megaclub that celebrates all things "trucker chic." Grand-opening night features DJs Shaun Weeks, Snezana, Joe Dert and Ani Phearce.
Details: 9 p.m. Friday; Exit 66, 219 S. Fort Lauderdale Beach Blvd., Fort Lauderdale; RSVP to 954-357-9981 or www.exitsixtysix.com.
DANCE, DANCE, DANCE
Three chances to catch "Tango Undressed," which captures the passion and sensuality of the Argentinian dance (parental warning: There is brief nudity).
Details: 8 p.m. Friday and 7 and 10 p.m. Saturday at the Colony Theatre, 1040 Lincoln Rd., Miami Beach; 305-674-1026; $20 - $35.
VIVA LA VIDA
The British group returns to perform hits from its latest album, "Viva la Vida or Death and All His Friends," plus classics including "Yellow," "In My Place" and "Clocks"
Details: 7:30 p.m. at Cruzan Amphitheatre, 601-7 Sansbury's Way, West Palm Beach; 561-795-8883 or Livenation.com; $37-$103.
-- MICHAEL HAMERSLY
- Velvet Underground: Heavyweight champion Shannon "The Cannon" Briggs hosts fight night at Wonderland, Cuban hip hopper Danay Suarez plays North Beach, Alberto Cabrera's Bread + Butter launches happy hour
- MOVA Lounge hosts 5th annual Block Party for Miami Beach Gay Pride Festival
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - April 11 - 13
- Dita Von Teese takes it off for South Florida
- 'Cocktales: Confessions of a Nymphomaniac' debuts at Bardot and runs through April
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - April 4 - 6
- SL Miami at The James Royal Palm closes
- Top three takeaways from Miami Music Week and Ultra Music Festival
- Velvet Underground: Gratis Champagne at Duffy's in North Miami Beach, Adoré Nightclub brings Vegas to South Beach, and yoga to soothe an over-partied soul at The Standard
- Armin Van Buuren leaves his mark at Miami Music Week 2014