Today's Ticket - 5/15
Here are some ideas of what you could be doing this week.
For Friday, May 15
The masterminds behind South Beach club Crobar bring you Exit 66, a five-room megaclub that celebrates all things "trucker chic." Grand-opening night features DJs Shaun Weeks, Snezana, Joe Dert and Ani Phearce.
Details: 9 p.m. Friday; Exit 66, 219 S. Fort Lauderdale Beach Blvd., Fort Lauderdale; RSVP to 954-357-9981 or www.exitsixtysix.com.
DANCE, DANCE, DANCE
Three chances to catch "Tango Undressed," which captures the passion and sensuality of the Argentinian dance (parental warning: There is brief nudity).
Details: 8 p.m. Friday and 7 and 10 p.m. Saturday at the Colony Theatre, 1040 Lincoln Rd., Miami Beach; 305-674-1026; $20 - $35.
VIVA LA VIDA
The British group returns to perform hits from its latest album, "Viva la Vida or Death and All His Friends," plus classics including "Yellow," "In My Place" and "Clocks"
Details: 7:30 p.m. at Cruzan Amphitheatre, 601-7 Sansbury's Way, West Palm Beach; 561-795-8883 or Livenation.com; $37-$103.
-- MICHAEL HAMERSLY
- Cinco de Mayo Parties in Miami and South Florida
- Fight nights, Derby days, comedy & Cinco de Mayo
- Oculto Manor transforms Soho Studios into fun-house of secrets
- Go Drink This: Desert Rose
- Ball & Chain presents new album series
- Oculto Manor takes over Soho, sunset cocktails at Seaspice, O, Miami circa 1981 & assorted earthiness
- Go Drink This: Blood Orange Mojito
- Moët & Chandon presents Seaspice's new cocktail hour
- The Forge brings back its famed Wednesday night party
- The Who - win a pair of tickets