Today's Ticket - 5/15
Here are some ideas of what you could be doing this week.
For Friday, May 15
The masterminds behind South Beach club Crobar bring you Exit 66, a five-room megaclub that celebrates all things "trucker chic." Grand-opening night features DJs Shaun Weeks, Snezana, Joe Dert and Ani Phearce.
Details: 9 p.m. Friday; Exit 66, 219 S. Fort Lauderdale Beach Blvd., Fort Lauderdale; RSVP to 954-357-9981 or www.exitsixtysix.com.
DANCE, DANCE, DANCE
Three chances to catch "Tango Undressed," which captures the passion and sensuality of the Argentinian dance (parental warning: There is brief nudity).
Details: 8 p.m. Friday and 7 and 10 p.m. Saturday at the Colony Theatre, 1040 Lincoln Rd., Miami Beach; 305-674-1026; $20 - $35.
VIVA LA VIDA
The British group returns to perform hits from its latest album, "Viva la Vida or Death and All His Friends," plus classics including "Yellow," "In My Place" and "Clocks"
Details: 7:30 p.m. at Cruzan Amphitheatre, 601-7 Sansbury's Way, West Palm Beach; 561-795-8883 or Livenation.com; $37-$103.
-- MICHAEL HAMERSLY
- Go Drink This: Deal Closer
- FDR & Electric Pickle Anniversary Bashes, Battioke, Rolling Loud & Fools' Paradise at Churchill's
- Go Drink This: Greenhouse Smash
- Wynwood's Electric Pickle turns 6, throws weekend-long anniversary bash
- French house, condo cinema, food, drink and fests!
- Wynwood's new piano bar pops up at Cafeina on Thursday nights
- Go Drink This: Mixology for Two, an interactive session
- 'French Tuesdays' returns to South Beach nightlife
- Go Drink This: Cocktails for Two
- Basement Miami introduces weekly party for Hump Day enthusiasts and hip hop aficionados