Today's Ticket - 5/12
Here are some ideas of what you could be doing tonight.
For Tuesday, May 12, 2009
"CASA DE HA-HA"
Bust a gut at Sweat's monthly comedy showcase.
Details: 8 p.m. at Sweat Records, 5505 NE Second Ave., Miami; 305-758-5862, ext. 5; free.
HOW DO THEY DO THAT?
"CIRQUE DREAMS: JUNGLE FANTASY"
Aerial ballet features astonishing contortionists, acrobats, jugglers and musicians.
Details: 8 p.m., running through May 17; Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts, Ziff Ballet Opera House, 1300 Biscayne Blvd., Miami; www.arshtcenter.org; $25-$62.
THE 3RD PARTY
Marcus Blake and his band perform jazz fusion.
Details: 10 p.m. at The Vagabond, 30 NE 14th St., Miami; 305-379-0508 or www.thevagabondmiami.com; free.
-- MICHAEL HAMERSLY
- Go Drink This: Positano
- Ball and Chain in Little Havana brings the Brazilian Girls to Miami
- Wynwood Art Auction, P.I.G. & funk 'n' jazz
- Go Drink This: Port of Call
- Sidebar opens in Little Havana, A Night in Monte Carlo (in Coral Gables), "Bette Midler" at the Cabaret and Full Mooning in Wynwood
- Miami duo launches high-tech InList app for nightlife experiences
- Gallery: Halloween on Lincoln Road 2014
- Go Drink This: Pumpkin Rum Old Fashioned
- Gallery - Vizcaya Halloween Sundowner 2014
- Beatniks, Art, Disco, More Disco and Strippers - it's not just Halloween, it's Miami!