Today's Ticket - 5/12
Here are some ideas of what you could be doing tonight.
For Tuesday, May 12, 2009
"CASA DE HA-HA"
Bust a gut at Sweat's monthly comedy showcase.
Details: 8 p.m. at Sweat Records, 5505 NE Second Ave., Miami; 305-758-5862, ext. 5; free.
HOW DO THEY DO THAT?
"CIRQUE DREAMS: JUNGLE FANTASY"
Aerial ballet features astonishing contortionists, acrobats, jugglers and musicians.
Details: 8 p.m., running through May 17; Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts, Ziff Ballet Opera House, 1300 Biscayne Blvd., Miami; www.arshtcenter.org; $25-$62.
THE 3RD PARTY
Marcus Blake and his band perform jazz fusion.
Details: 10 p.m. at The Vagabond, 30 NE 14th St., Miami; 305-379-0508 or www.thevagabondmiami.com; free.
-- MICHAEL HAMERSLY
- Velvet Underground: Heavyweight champion Shannon "The Cannon" Briggs hosts fight night at Wonderland, Cuban hip hopper Danay Suarez plays North Beach, Alberto Cabrera's Bread + Butter launches happy hour
- MOVA Lounge hosts 5th annual Block Party for Miami Beach Gay Pride Festival
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - April 11 - 13
- Dita Von Teese takes it off for South Florida
- 'Cocktales: Confessions of a Nymphomaniac' debuts at Bardot and runs through April
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - April 4 - 6
- SL Miami at The James Royal Palm closes
- Top three takeaways from Miami Music Week and Ultra Music Festival
- Velvet Underground: Gratis Champagne at Duffy's in North Miami Beach, Adoré Nightclub brings Vegas to South Beach, and yoga to soothe an over-partied soul at The Standard
- Armin Van Buuren leaves his mark at Miami Music Week 2014