Today's Ticket - 5/12
Here are some ideas of what you could be doing tonight.
For Tuesday, May 12, 2009
"CASA DE HA-HA"
Bust a gut at Sweat's monthly comedy showcase.
Details: 8 p.m. at Sweat Records, 5505 NE Second Ave., Miami; 305-758-5862, ext. 5; free.
HOW DO THEY DO THAT?
"CIRQUE DREAMS: JUNGLE FANTASY"
Aerial ballet features astonishing contortionists, acrobats, jugglers and musicians.
Details: 8 p.m., running through May 17; Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts, Ziff Ballet Opera House, 1300 Biscayne Blvd., Miami; www.arshtcenter.org; $25-$62.
THE 3RD PARTY
Marcus Blake and his band perform jazz fusion.
Details: 10 p.m. at The Vagabond, 30 NE 14th St., Miami; 305-379-0508 or www.thevagabondmiami.com; free.
-- MICHAEL HAMERSLY
- Go Drink This: Aperol Spritz
- Woodchuck Transforms The Annex in Wynwood into a Big Top for Gumption Cider Launch
- Go Drink This: Banjan Groove
- New Patrón lets you step up your Cinco de Mayo game
- Nahko and Medicine for the People at Grand Central, Dance Band Night, Electric Piquete & Buck 15 Redux
- Cinco de Mayo Parties in Miami and South Florida
- Fight nights, Derby days, comedy & Cinco de Mayo
- Oculto Manor transforms Soho Studios into fun-house of secrets
- Go Drink This: Desert Rose
- Ball & Chain presents new album series