Today's Ticket - 5/12
Here are some ideas of what you could be doing tonight.
For Tuesday, May 12, 2009
"CASA DE HA-HA"
Bust a gut at Sweat's monthly comedy showcase.
Details: 8 p.m. at Sweat Records, 5505 NE Second Ave., Miami; 305-758-5862, ext. 5; free.
HOW DO THEY DO THAT?
"CIRQUE DREAMS: JUNGLE FANTASY"
Aerial ballet features astonishing contortionists, acrobats, jugglers and musicians.
Details: 8 p.m., running through May 17; Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts, Ziff Ballet Opera House, 1300 Biscayne Blvd., Miami; www.arshtcenter.org; $25-$62.
THE 3RD PARTY
Marcus Blake and his band perform jazz fusion.
Details: 10 p.m. at The Vagabond, 30 NE 14th St., Miami; 305-379-0508 or www.thevagabondmiami.com; free.
-- MICHAEL HAMERSLY
- 13 events you can't miss in Miami this weekend - April 29-May 1
- 9 events not to miss in Miami this weekend - April 22-24
- Discounted drinks & designer duds, Yandel & Gadiel for free, missing matzo, and an ode to Drake
- 13 events you can't miss in Miami this weekend - April 15-17
- New Pubbelly venture: PB Station in downtown
- 12 events not to miss in Miami this weekend - April 8-10
- Piano playing in Wynwood, Macy's parading at Icon, pop culture on the Gale rooftop & Led Zep yoga @ Anatomy at 1220
- 12 Best Events in Miami this Weekend - April 1-3
- Crab racing & beer in Wynwood, art auctions & pig at The Ritz-Carlton, South Beach
- 9 great events in Miami this weekend - March 25-27