Today's Ticket - 5/12
Here are some ideas of what you could be doing tonight.
For Tuesday, May 12, 2009
"CASA DE HA-HA"
Bust a gut at Sweat's monthly comedy showcase.
Details: 8 p.m. at Sweat Records, 5505 NE Second Ave., Miami; 305-758-5862, ext. 5; free.
HOW DO THEY DO THAT?
"CIRQUE DREAMS: JUNGLE FANTASY"
Aerial ballet features astonishing contortionists, acrobats, jugglers and musicians.
Details: 8 p.m., running through May 17; Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts, Ziff Ballet Opera House, 1300 Biscayne Blvd., Miami; www.arshtcenter.org; $25-$62.
THE 3RD PARTY
Marcus Blake and his band perform jazz fusion.
Details: 10 p.m. at The Vagabond, 30 NE 14th St., Miami; 305-379-0508 or www.thevagabondmiami.com; free.
-- MICHAEL HAMERSLY
- 5 Things You Didn’t Know About Enrique Iglesias & Pitbull
- Go Drink This: Black Truffle Martini
- Last call at Tobacco Road, free culture @ YoungArts, Pitbull & Enrique after party
- Drink Ilegal Mezcal cocktails at Mansion Nightclub with bartender Virginia King
- A different sort of Bonfire of the Vanities at Conde Contemporary, Sassy City Chicks & a Ritzy beer garden
- Go Drink This: Piña Colada Old Fashioned
- 'Jazz Nights' at The Raleigh in South Beach
- Miami's Hottest Halloween Parties
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Oct. 10-12
- Velvet Underground: A weird Miami bus tour and an AstroJam highlight the weekend