Today's Ticket - 5/10
Here are some ideas on how to spend your Sunday.
For Sunday, March 10, 2009
MOTHER'S DAY BRUNCH
NIKKI BEACH CLUB
If Mom loves feasting on sushi, omelets or French toast while grooving to house music, take her to Nikki Beach's famous buffet in the sand.
Details: 11 a.m.-6 p.m.; Nikki Beach Club, 1 Ocean Dr., South Beach; 305-538-1111; $32.95 adults, $22.95 kids.
MOTHER'S DAY CONCERT
SHIRLEY CAESAR AND MARY MARY
Make it a true "Mother's Day to Remember" with gospel singers Shirley Caesar and Mary Mary.
Details: 5 p.m.; Hard Rock Live at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, 1 Seminole Way, Hollywood;954-327-7625 or Ticketmaster; $35-$65.
TAKE MOM CRUISIN'
THE VENETIAN LADY
Two chances for Mom to enjoy beautiful Biscayne Bay by yacht, with two full bars and two dance floors. Click here for the brunch cruise or here for the dinner cruise.
Details: 11 a.m. ($85 adults, $42.95 kids) and 3:30 p.m. ($95 adults - includes liquor - $42.95 kids); 305-379-5119, ext. 201.
-- MICHAEL HAMERSLY
- BT’s ‘Electronic Opus’ debuts at Arsht Center on Sunday
- The 12 Best Photos from Day 1 of Miami Music Week 2015
- Heineken House makes EDM experience full circle at Ultra
- Go Drink This: In the Air Tonight
- Reflections from Miami Beach Nightlife Pioneers
- Above & Beyond play one-night only during Miami Music Week
- DJ “Little” Louie Vega plays the Funkified Poolside Get-Down Jam on Wednesday
- Spanish DJ Duo Chus and Ceballos play Ultra on Saturday
- Hardwell enjoying life atop the DJ world
- Things To Do In Miami This Weekend - March 27-29