Today's Ticket - 5/10
Here are some ideas on how to spend your Sunday.
For Sunday, March 10, 2009
MOTHER'S DAY BRUNCH
NIKKI BEACH CLUB
If Mom loves feasting on sushi, omelets or French toast while grooving to house music, take her to Nikki Beach's famous buffet in the sand.
Details: 11 a.m.-6 p.m.; Nikki Beach Club, 1 Ocean Dr., South Beach; 305-538-1111; $32.95 adults, $22.95 kids.
MOTHER'S DAY CONCERT
SHIRLEY CAESAR AND MARY MARY
Make it a true "Mother's Day to Remember" with gospel singers Shirley Caesar and Mary Mary.
Details: 5 p.m.; Hard Rock Live at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, 1 Seminole Way, Hollywood;954-327-7625 or Ticketmaster; $35-$65.
TAKE MOM CRUISIN'
THE VENETIAN LADY
Two chances for Mom to enjoy beautiful Biscayne Bay by yacht, with two full bars and two dance floors. Click here for the brunch cruise or here for the dinner cruise.
Details: 11 a.m. ($85 adults, $42.95 kids) and 3:30 p.m. ($95 adults - includes liquor - $42.95 kids); 305-379-5119, ext. 201.
-- MICHAEL HAMERSLY
- Go Drink This: Rum-ble ‘n’ Sway
- Go Drink This: Strawberry Mojito Mocktail
- Things to Do in Miami this Weekend - Aug. 21-23
- Boozy brunches, dinner parties, rappers and night swimming
- Go Drink This: Thelma and Louise
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: Segafredo Brickell
- Go Drink This: Honey Citrus Sidecar
- Go Drink This: Canchánchara
- Legendary The Do-Over Miami party arrives on Sunday!
- Could this be the Best Place to Get a Beer in Miami: Concrete Beach Brewery