Today's Ticket - 5/10
Here are some ideas on how to spend your Sunday.
For Sunday, March 10, 2009
MOTHER'S DAY BRUNCH
NIKKI BEACH CLUB
If Mom loves feasting on sushi, omelets or French toast while grooving to house music, take her to Nikki Beach's famous buffet in the sand.
Details: 11 a.m.-6 p.m.; Nikki Beach Club, 1 Ocean Dr., South Beach; 305-538-1111; $32.95 adults, $22.95 kids.
MOTHER'S DAY CONCERT
SHIRLEY CAESAR AND MARY MARY
Make it a true "Mother's Day to Remember" with gospel singers Shirley Caesar and Mary Mary.
Details: 5 p.m.; Hard Rock Live at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, 1 Seminole Way, Hollywood;954-327-7625 or Ticketmaster; $35-$65.
TAKE MOM CRUISIN'
THE VENETIAN LADY
Two chances for Mom to enjoy beautiful Biscayne Bay by yacht, with two full bars and two dance floors. Click here for the brunch cruise or here for the dinner cruise.
Details: 11 a.m. ($85 adults, $42.95 kids) and 3:30 p.m. ($95 adults - includes liquor - $42.95 kids); 305-379-5119, ext. 201.
-- MICHAEL HAMERSLY
- 13 things you can't miss this President's Day Weekend - Feb. 12-14
- Free Whiskey, rooftop revelry & parties for those who love and couldn't care less about the Super Bowl
- Things to do this weekend in Miami - Jan. 29-31
- Naughty By Nature at LIV, Fashion on Film at Bal Harbour, The Art of Rum and Spam
- Miami Latin Nightclubs
- Happy hours, Pink Floyd yoga, Trick Daddy, jazz & Nu Deco
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Jan. 22-24
- Life in Color returns to Miami with Jack U, Zeds Dead, Steve Aoki and more
- Go Drink This: Proper Rum and Coke
- Miami Heat after party, EPIC new happy hours, Life in Color & Wine & Reggae in Wynwood