Today's Ticket - 5/06
Here are some ideas of what you could be doing tonight.
For Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Brooklyn artist captures the grit of tattoo culture in his "Make It Rain" show.
Details: Noon-5 p.m., running through Saturday at [ O.H.W.O.W. ], 3100 NW 7th Ave., Miami; 305-633-9345; free.
The hottest week for women kicks off with a beachfront, lesbian-themed movie, complete with free popcorn.
Details: 8 - 10 p.m. at the Surfcomber Hotel, 1717 Collins Ave., Miami Beach; www.aquagirl.org; $7 in advance, $10 at the door. Runs through Sunday.
The deuling pianos concept hits Miami, complete with hand picked entertainers and an opening party with complimentary cocktails and bites.
Details: 8 p.m. at Crazy Pianos Miami, 3015 Grand Ave., Coconut Grove, Miami; 305-567-2462.
- Celebrate New Year's Eve in Miami
- Go Drink This: Paint Your Own Negroni
- A Mad Zoo at Grand Central, Wunderbar!, Kooky Cosplay, and Chanukah Yachting
- Go Drink This: Gin Punch
- The music, the madness and the art of the party
- Go Drink This: Walk This Way
- Death & Co alive & well in Miami, art before Basel, bargain beach club, Brazilian nights & pool pop-up
- Go Drink This: Spicy Sipper
- Rock legends, beer, booze, an 80s prom & Greased Lightning, Charlie Brown
- Go Drink This: Positano