Today's Ticket - 5/06
Here are some ideas of what you could be doing tonight.
For Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Brooklyn artist captures the grit of tattoo culture in his "Make It Rain" show.
Details: Noon-5 p.m., running through Saturday at [ O.H.W.O.W. ], 3100 NW 7th Ave., Miami; 305-633-9345; free.
The hottest week for women kicks off with a beachfront, lesbian-themed movie, complete with free popcorn.
Details: 8 - 10 p.m. at the Surfcomber Hotel, 1717 Collins Ave., Miami Beach; www.aquagirl.org; $7 in advance, $10 at the door. Runs through Sunday.
The deuling pianos concept hits Miami, complete with hand picked entertainers and an opening party with complimentary cocktails and bites.
Details: 8 p.m. at Crazy Pianos Miami, 3015 Grand Ave., Coconut Grove, Miami; 305-567-2462.
- Review: Steam Miami boils with curiosity, but simmers at points
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - August 15 - 17
- Go Drink This: Katsuya Fresh at Katsuya South Beach
- Velvet Underground: Cheers to one year of local brews at Wynwood Brewing Company and all-you-can-eat tacos at Toro Toro
- #HowToMiami – Mojito
- All Hail the Cocktail: trends migrate to Miami from Tales of the Cocktail
- Go Drink This: The Alluring Gem
- Miami bar, brewery, lounge and nightclub openings, plus big plans for hotel nightlife
- Former Vagabond space in downtown Miami to open as 'Steam,' an interactive theatrical nightclub, alongside a speakeasy bar and outdoor concert space
- Brickell's first pop-up cocktail bar 'Better Days' opens in an incognito space