Today's Ticket - 5/06
Here are some ideas of what you could be doing tonight.
For Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Brooklyn artist captures the grit of tattoo culture in his "Make It Rain" show.
Details: Noon-5 p.m., running through Saturday at [ O.H.W.O.W. ], 3100 NW 7th Ave., Miami; 305-633-9345; free.
The hottest week for women kicks off with a beachfront, lesbian-themed movie, complete with free popcorn.
Details: 8 - 10 p.m. at the Surfcomber Hotel, 1717 Collins Ave., Miami Beach; www.aquagirl.org; $7 in advance, $10 at the door. Runs through Sunday.
The deuling pianos concept hits Miami, complete with hand picked entertainers and an opening party with complimentary cocktails and bites.
Details: 8 p.m. at Crazy Pianos Miami, 3015 Grand Ave., Coconut Grove, Miami; 305-567-2462.
- Prepare for a rum-soaked week as the Rum Renaissance Festival returns to Miami
- W South Beach Presents New W Speakerbox Concert Series
- Ultra Music Festival names retiring Miami Beach Police Chief Ray Martinez new security director
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - April 18 - 20
- Velvet Underground: Vinyl fever returns on Record Store Day, LA-based dark glam opera band 'Timur and the Dime Museum' plays for The Miami Light Project, and go retro with famed drag queen Elaine Lancaster at Miami Bingo Bash
- Velvet Underground: Heavyweight champion Shannon "The Cannon" Briggs hosts fight night at Wonderland, Cuban hip hopper Danay Suarez plays North Beach, Alberto Cabrera's Bread + Butter launches happy hour
- MOVA Lounge hosts 5th annual Block Party for Miami Beach Gay Pride Festival
- Plans emerge to save Miami's oldest bar as owners announce sale of Tobacco Road
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - April 11 - 13
- Dita Von Teese takes it off for South Florida