Today's Ticket - 5/06
Here are some ideas of what you could be doing tonight.
For Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Brooklyn artist captures the grit of tattoo culture in his "Make It Rain" show.
Details: Noon-5 p.m., running through Saturday at [ O.H.W.O.W. ], 3100 NW 7th Ave., Miami; 305-633-9345; free.
The hottest week for women kicks off with a beachfront, lesbian-themed movie, complete with free popcorn.
Details: 8 - 10 p.m. at the Surfcomber Hotel, 1717 Collins Ave., Miami Beach; www.aquagirl.org; $7 in advance, $10 at the door. Runs through Sunday.
The deuling pianos concept hits Miami, complete with hand picked entertainers and an opening party with complimentary cocktails and bites.
Details: 8 p.m. at Crazy Pianos Miami, 3015 Grand Ave., Coconut Grove, Miami; 305-567-2462.
- Ball & Chain presents new album series
- Go Drink This: Blood Orange Mojito
- Moët & Chandon presents Seaspice's new cocktail hour
- The Forge brings back its famed Wednesday night party
- The Who - win a pair of tickets
- Dance-music pioneer Jellybean Benitez talks about Madonna, EDM, Studio 54 before event at PAMM
- Tobacco Road celebrates new location Sunday
- Rum Running on South Beach, Galaxy Gala, and Philanthropic Eating, lots of it
- Go Drink This: Spicy Raspberry Collins
- Katsuya unveils new installation by Miami artist Tatiana Suarez