Today's Ticket - 5/06
Here are some ideas of what you could be doing tonight.
For Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Brooklyn artist captures the grit of tattoo culture in his "Make It Rain" show.
Details: Noon-5 p.m., running through Saturday at [ O.H.W.O.W. ], 3100 NW 7th Ave., Miami; 305-633-9345; free.
The hottest week for women kicks off with a beachfront, lesbian-themed movie, complete with free popcorn.
Details: 8 - 10 p.m. at the Surfcomber Hotel, 1717 Collins Ave., Miami Beach; www.aquagirl.org; $7 in advance, $10 at the door. Runs through Sunday.
The deuling pianos concept hits Miami, complete with hand picked entertainers and an opening party with complimentary cocktails and bites.
Details: 8 p.m. at Crazy Pianos Miami, 3015 Grand Ave., Coconut Grove, Miami; 305-567-2462.
- 11 events in Miami this weekend - July 29-31
- 5 places in Miami to celebrate National Tequila Day
- Have you discovered Miami's top 5 hidden bars yet?
- 5 happy hours you can't miss in Fort Lauderdale
- Could this be the best wine bar on Calle Ocho in Miami?
- Top 5 places in Miami to cure your hangover
- 5 best ladies nights in Fort Lauderdale
- These are the best places for a fun ladies night on Miami Beach
- There's a new place in Miami to drink $1 mojitos and salsa dance
- Where to order a $435 shot on National Scotch Day