Today's Ticket - 5/05
Here are some ideas of what you could be doing tonight
For Tuesday, May 5, 2009
"UNWIGGED AND UNPLUGGED"
Christopher Guest, Michael McKean and Harry Shearer reprise their roles as the faux-metal group Spinal Tap.
Details: 8 p.m.; Fillmore Live at the Jackie Gleason Theater, 1700 Washington Ave., Miami Beach; 305-673-7300 or Livenation; $34.50.
Latin hip-hop/reggae singer Don Sha' performs live.Admission is free.
Details: 10 p.m.; Bougainvillea's Old Florida Tavern, 7221 SW 58th Ave., South Miami; 305-669-8577 or www.bougiesbar.com.
CINCO DE PLUNGE
Miami.com hosts its Cinco de Mayo party at The Gansevoort South's rooftop pool, Plunge. Enjoy Patrón wells and chilled shots for $10 and Tecate Mexican beer for $5. Admission is free.
Details: 9 p.m., Gansevoort South; 2377 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach; 33139; 305-604-1000. More info click here
-- MICHAEL HAMERSLY
- Velvet Underground: Heavyweight champion Shannon "The Cannon" Briggs hosts fight night at Wonderland, Cuban hip hopper Danay Suarez plays North Beach, Alberto Cabrera's Bread + Butter launches happy hour
- MOVA Lounge hosts 5th annual Block Party for Miami Beach Gay Pride Festival
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - April 11 - 13
- Dita Von Teese takes it off for South Florida
- 'Cocktales: Confessions of a Nymphomaniac' debuts at Bardot and runs through April
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - April 4 - 6
- SL Miami at The James Royal Palm closes
- Top three takeaways from Miami Music Week and Ultra Music Festival
- Velvet Underground: Gratis Champagne at Duffy's in North Miami Beach, Adoré Nightclub brings Vegas to South Beach, and yoga to soothe an over-partied soul at The Standard
- Armin Van Buuren leaves his mark at Miami Music Week 2014