Today's Ticket - 5/05
Here are some ideas of what you could be doing tonight
For Tuesday, May 5, 2009
"UNWIGGED AND UNPLUGGED"
Christopher Guest, Michael McKean and Harry Shearer reprise their roles as the faux-metal group Spinal Tap.
Details: 8 p.m.; Fillmore Live at the Jackie Gleason Theater, 1700 Washington Ave., Miami Beach; 305-673-7300 or Livenation; $34.50.
Latin hip-hop/reggae singer Don Sha' performs live.Admission is free.
Details: 10 p.m.; Bougainvillea's Old Florida Tavern, 7221 SW 58th Ave., South Miami; 305-669-8577 or www.bougiesbar.com.
CINCO DE PLUNGE
Miami.com hosts its Cinco de Mayo party at The Gansevoort South's rooftop pool, Plunge. Enjoy Patrón wells and chilled shots for $10 and Tecate Mexican beer for $5. Admission is free.
Details: 9 p.m., Gansevoort South; 2377 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach; 33139; 305-604-1000. More info click here
-- MICHAEL HAMERSLY
- Go Drink This: Scotch and the Coconut
- Go Drink This: Ginger Berry Smash
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: EDGE Steak & Bar at the Four Seasons Miami
- Chocolate orgies, apres happy hours, Sunday suppers and late night brunches
- Go Drink This: Espumita Cocktail
- Go Drink This: Ortanique Bacardi Mojito
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: Tongue & Cheek in Miami Beach
- Go Drink This: Bombay Sapphire Negroni
- Bodega, Brandt's Break, Baboons and Audrina Patridge bring on the scene
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: Tamarina in Brickell