Today's Ticket - 5/05
Here are some ideas of what you could be doing tonight
For Tuesday, May 5, 2009
"UNWIGGED AND UNPLUGGED"
Christopher Guest, Michael McKean and Harry Shearer reprise their roles as the faux-metal group Spinal Tap.
Details: 8 p.m.; Fillmore Live at the Jackie Gleason Theater, 1700 Washington Ave., Miami Beach; 305-673-7300 or Livenation; $34.50.
Latin hip-hop/reggae singer Don Sha' performs live.Admission is free.
Details: 10 p.m.; Bougainvillea's Old Florida Tavern, 7221 SW 58th Ave., South Miami; 305-669-8577 or www.bougiesbar.com.
CINCO DE PLUNGE
Miami.com hosts its Cinco de Mayo party at The Gansevoort South's rooftop pool, Plunge. Enjoy Patrón wells and chilled shots for $10 and Tecate Mexican beer for $5. Admission is free.
Details: 9 p.m., Gansevoort South; 2377 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach; 33139; 305-604-1000. More info click here
-- MICHAEL HAMERSLY
- III Points Festival celebrates third year this weekend
- Touchdowns (you hope), tequila, cheese, pre-game parties and boozing in the Grove
- Go Drink This: The Pink Lady
- Cabarets, supper clubs, oysters, bubbles, beer gardens, yoga & house music all night long
- Go Drink This: House-Bottled Pear and Hibiscus Cider
- Miami nightlife impresario Chris Paciello to open Rockwell nightclub in Miami Beach
- Charity cocktailing, tricking out, clam baking, jet setting, swining and dining, and salsa dancing
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: American Social in Brickell
- Go Drink This: Lemongrass Collins
- Four Seasons Brickell hosts End of Summer pool party