Today's Ticket - 5/04
Here are some ideas of what you could be doing tonight.
For Monday, May 4, 2009
Leading authority on Latin America discusses his book "The Obama Administration and the Americas," which argues that we should focus early and strategically on our neighbors to the south.
Details: 5:30 p.m.; Books & Books, 265 Aragon Ave., Coral Gables; 305-442-4408; free.
MAJOR LEAGUE BASEBALL
This year's roller coaster ride continues for the surprising Fish as they take on the Cincinnati Reds.
Details: 7:10 p.m.; Dolphin Stadium, 2269 Dan Marino Blvd., Miami Gardens; www.florida.marlins.mlb.com; tickets start at $12.
THE CHAT NOIR CLUB
Who says there's nothing to do on Monday nights? Check out this weekly party that bills itself as "two parts circus, one part burlesque/a pinch of class and a dash of trash."
Details: 10 p.m.; Dream, 1532 Washington Ave., Miami Beach; 305-401-5000; call for cover charge.
-- MICHAEL HAMERSLY
- Ball & Chain presents new album series
- Go Drink This: Blood Orange Mojito
- Moët & Chandon presents Seaspice's new cocktail hour
- The Forge brings back its famed Wednesday night party
- The Who - win a pair of tickets
- Dance-music pioneer Jellybean Benitez talks about Madonna, EDM, Studio 54 before event at PAMM
- Tobacco Road celebrates new location Sunday
- Rum Running on South Beach, Galaxy Gala, and Philanthropic Eating, lots of it
- Go Drink This: Spicy Raspberry Collins
- Katsuya unveils new installation by Miami artist Tatiana Suarez