Today's Ticket - 5/04
Here are some ideas of what you could be doing tonight.
For Monday, May 4, 2009
Leading authority on Latin America discusses his book "The Obama Administration and the Americas," which argues that we should focus early and strategically on our neighbors to the south.
Details: 5:30 p.m.; Books & Books, 265 Aragon Ave., Coral Gables; 305-442-4408; free.
MAJOR LEAGUE BASEBALL
This year's roller coaster ride continues for the surprising Fish as they take on the Cincinnati Reds.
Details: 7:10 p.m.; Dolphin Stadium, 2269 Dan Marino Blvd., Miami Gardens; www.florida.marlins.mlb.com; tickets start at $12.
THE CHAT NOIR CLUB
Who says there's nothing to do on Monday nights? Check out this weekly party that bills itself as "two parts circus, one part burlesque/a pinch of class and a dash of trash."
Details: 10 p.m.; Dream, 1532 Washington Ave., Miami Beach; 305-401-5000; call for cover charge.
-- MICHAEL HAMERSLY
- Velvet Underground: Huahua's Taqueria launches a hot happy hour series and The Duke Lounge/Gallery opens in Little Havana
- Dada Life brought high-energy show to Miami
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - July 4 - 6
- Afrojack warms up the Fourth of July partying with a set at Mansion this Thursday
- Top Ten Fourth of July Weekend Parties in Miami and South Florida
- Fourth of July Parties in South Florida
- The top three moments from Friday night at the iHeartRadio Ultimate Pool Party
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - June 27 - 29
- Velvet Underground: party like a local at Rec Room on Thursdays and eat your way through Brickell with The Kitchen Hop
- Typoe, DJ Irie tapped for 'Live Beyond Labels' campaign by Beck's Beer