Today's Ticket - 5/04
Here are some ideas of what you could be doing tonight.
For Monday, May 4, 2009
Leading authority on Latin America discusses his book "The Obama Administration and the Americas," which argues that we should focus early and strategically on our neighbors to the south.
Details: 5:30 p.m.; Books & Books, 265 Aragon Ave., Coral Gables; 305-442-4408; free.
MAJOR LEAGUE BASEBALL
This year's roller coaster ride continues for the surprising Fish as they take on the Cincinnati Reds.
Details: 7:10 p.m.; Dolphin Stadium, 2269 Dan Marino Blvd., Miami Gardens; www.florida.marlins.mlb.com; tickets start at $12.
THE CHAT NOIR CLUB
Who says there's nothing to do on Monday nights? Check out this weekly party that bills itself as "two parts circus, one part burlesque/a pinch of class and a dash of trash."
Details: 10 p.m.; Dream, 1532 Washington Ave., Miami Beach; 305-401-5000; call for cover charge.
-- MICHAEL HAMERSLY
- A Curated Guide to Miami Art Week and Art Basel Miami Beach
- Go Drink This: Spicy Sipper
- Rock legends, beer, booze, an 80s prom & Greased Lightning, Charlie Brown
- Go Drink This: Positano
- Ball and Chain in Little Havana brings the Brazilian Girls to Miami
- Wynwood Art Auction, P.I.G. & funk 'n' jazz
- Go Drink This: Port of Call
- Sidebar opens in Little Havana, A Night in Monte Carlo (in Coral Gables), "Bette Midler" at the Cabaret and Full Mooning in Wynwood
- Miami duo launches high-tech InList app for nightlife experiences
- Gallery: Halloween on Lincoln Road 2014