Today's Ticket - 5/04
Here are some ideas of what you could be doing tonight.
For Monday, May 4, 2009
Leading authority on Latin America discusses his book "The Obama Administration and the Americas," which argues that we should focus early and strategically on our neighbors to the south.
Details: 5:30 p.m.; Books & Books, 265 Aragon Ave., Coral Gables; 305-442-4408; free.
MAJOR LEAGUE BASEBALL
This year's roller coaster ride continues for the surprising Fish as they take on the Cincinnati Reds.
Details: 7:10 p.m.; Dolphin Stadium, 2269 Dan Marino Blvd., Miami Gardens; www.florida.marlins.mlb.com; tickets start at $12.
THE CHAT NOIR CLUB
Who says there's nothing to do on Monday nights? Check out this weekly party that bills itself as "two parts circus, one part burlesque/a pinch of class and a dash of trash."
Details: 10 p.m.; Dream, 1532 Washington Ave., Miami Beach; 305-401-5000; call for cover charge.
-- MICHAEL HAMERSLY
- Celebrate New Year's Eve in Miami
- Go Drink This: Paint Your Own Negroni
- A Mad Zoo at Grand Central, Wunderbar!, Kooky Cosplay, and Chanukah Yachting
- Go Drink This: Gin Punch
- The music, the madness and the art of the party
- Go Drink This: Walk This Way
- Death & Co alive & well in Miami, art before Basel, bargain beach club, Brazilian nights & pool pop-up
- Go Drink This: Spicy Sipper
- Rock legends, beer, booze, an 80s prom & Greased Lightning, Charlie Brown
- Go Drink This: Positano