Today's Ticket - 4/30
Here's what you could be doing later tonight.
For Thursday, April 30, 2009
GREAT ART AFFAIR
The Great Art Affair, hosted by Miami Beach pop artist Romero Britto, benefits the museum.
Details: 7 p.m.; Coral Springs Museum of Art, 2855 Coral Springs Dr., Coral Springs; 954-340-5000; $50.
Folk singer/songwriter Ray LaMontagne, who thankfully gave us all kinds of "Trouble" a few years ago, performs in support of his latest album "Gossip in the Grain," with Jessica Lea Mayfield opening.
Details: 8 p.m.; Fillmore Miami Beach at the Jackie Gleason Theater, 1700 Washington Ave., Miami Beach; Livenation.com; $34.50-$41.50.
Two chances to catch dreamy Miami indie-rock buzz band Ex Norwegian, performing in support of its debut album "Standby."
Details: 9 p.m; Tobacco Road, 626 S. Miami Ave., Miami; 305-374-1198; $10; also at 10 p.m. May 1; Churchill’s Pub, 5501 NE Second Ave., Miami; 305-757-1807; $5.
See and Do
- Skateboards and jazz collide this weekend at YoungArts campus
- Actors’ Playhouse Company turns out a dazzling version of the musical ‘West Side Story’
- Latest touring version of the Tony-winning musical 'Book of Mormon' is a delight
- ‘The Nether’ raises provocative questions about the dark side of the web
- Slow Burn Theatre Company’s ‘Violet’ is a musical about the scars we carry
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - Jan. 29-31
- 6 reasons Miami's drive-in theater is better than Netflix and chill
- Miami Events - February 2016
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - Jan. 22-24
- 'Peppa Pig’ makes a splash with live shows in South Florida