Today's Ticket - 4/30
Here's what you could be doing later tonight.
For Thursday, April 30, 2009
GREAT ART AFFAIR
The Great Art Affair, hosted by Miami Beach pop artist Romero Britto, benefits the museum.
Details: 7 p.m.; Coral Springs Museum of Art, 2855 Coral Springs Dr., Coral Springs; 954-340-5000; $50.
Folk singer/songwriter Ray LaMontagne, who thankfully gave us all kinds of "Trouble" a few years ago, performs in support of his latest album "Gossip in the Grain," with Jessica Lea Mayfield opening.
Details: 8 p.m.; Fillmore Miami Beach at the Jackie Gleason Theater, 1700 Washington Ave., Miami Beach; Livenation.com; $34.50-$41.50.
Two chances to catch dreamy Miami indie-rock buzz band Ex Norwegian, performing in support of its debut album "Standby."
Details: 9 p.m; Tobacco Road, 626 S. Miami Ave., Miami; 305-374-1198; $10; also at 10 p.m. May 1; Churchill’s Pub, 5501 NE Second Ave., Miami; 305-757-1807; $5.
See and Do
- Filmgate Interactive festival spotlights experimental film and performance
- Miami Events - February 2015
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Jan. 30-Feb. 1
- Marshmallows, free yoga, American Girl crafts & freebie fun: Munchkin Fun's top picks
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Jan. 23-25
- South Florida theater season is heating up
- Fairchild's International Chocolate Festival returns
- ‘Late Night’ host Seth Meyers goes back to stand up roots in Miami
- Chocolate festivals, family gardening, American Girl & Home Depot: Top picks Jan 20-25
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Jan. 23-25