Today's Ticket - 4/30
Here's what you could be doing later tonight.
For Thursday, April 30, 2009
GREAT ART AFFAIR
The Great Art Affair, hosted by Miami Beach pop artist Romero Britto, benefits the museum.
Details: 7 p.m.; Coral Springs Museum of Art, 2855 Coral Springs Dr., Coral Springs; 954-340-5000; $50.
Folk singer/songwriter Ray LaMontagne, who thankfully gave us all kinds of "Trouble" a few years ago, performs in support of his latest album "Gossip in the Grain," with Jessica Lea Mayfield opening.
Details: 8 p.m.; Fillmore Miami Beach at the Jackie Gleason Theater, 1700 Washington Ave., Miami Beach; Livenation.com; $34.50-$41.50.
Two chances to catch dreamy Miami indie-rock buzz band Ex Norwegian, performing in support of its debut album "Standby."
Details: 9 p.m; Tobacco Road, 626 S. Miami Ave., Miami; 305-374-1198; $10; also at 10 p.m. May 1; Churchill’s Pub, 5501 NE Second Ave., Miami; 305-757-1807; $5.
See and Do
- Yoga del Barrio comes to jugofresh
- Earth Day, spring parties, egg hunts and Munchkin Fun's 10 other fun things to do this week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - April 11-13
- Egg hunts and photo ops for Easter 2014
- Miami Beach Gay Pride takes over South Beach this weekend
- Choreographer Trey McIntyre brings community and artistic inspiration from Boise to Miami
- Deering Estate Festival of the Arts offers three days of events
- Heineken TransAtlantic Festival trae excelencia rockera a Miami Beach
- Heineken Transatlantic Festival brings global sounds to Miami
- PhilanthroFest Outdoor Festival returns to Wolfson Campus