Today's Ticket - 4/30
Here's what you could be doing later tonight.
For Thursday, April 30, 2009
GREAT ART AFFAIR
The Great Art Affair, hosted by Miami Beach pop artist Romero Britto, benefits the museum.
Details: 7 p.m.; Coral Springs Museum of Art, 2855 Coral Springs Dr., Coral Springs; 954-340-5000; $50.
Folk singer/songwriter Ray LaMontagne, who thankfully gave us all kinds of "Trouble" a few years ago, performs in support of his latest album "Gossip in the Grain," with Jessica Lea Mayfield opening.
Details: 8 p.m.; Fillmore Miami Beach at the Jackie Gleason Theater, 1700 Washington Ave., Miami Beach; Livenation.com; $34.50-$41.50.
Two chances to catch dreamy Miami indie-rock buzz band Ex Norwegian, performing in support of its debut album "Standby."
Details: 9 p.m; Tobacco Road, 626 S. Miami Ave., Miami; 305-374-1198; $10; also at 10 p.m. May 1; Churchill’s Pub, 5501 NE Second Ave., Miami; 305-757-1807; $5.
See and Do
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Holidays 2014
- Holiday parades, princess parties & a local gift guide: Munchkin Fun's top weekly picks
- Borscht Film Festival spurs a Miami filmmaking boom
- Holiday events in Miami
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Dec. 12-14
- Outré Theatre makes its move to Fort Lauderdale with ‘Othello’
- Cirque du Soleil brings its fem-centric show, 'Amaluna,' to Sun Life Stadium
- Seminole Hard Rock Winterfest Boat Parade floats into Broward this Saturday
- Holiday dance, theater and music favorites to make the season merry
- ‘Book of Mormon’ walks its fine line, this time at the Arsht Center