Today's Ticket - 4/29
Here are some ideas of what you could be doing tonight.
For Wednesday, April 29
Annual music jamboree hits West Palm Beach. Highlights (check website for full schedule) include 311 and Kinky on Wednesday, April 29; James Taylor and Citizen Cope on Thursday, April 30; Pennywise, Slightly Stoopid and Collective Soul on Friday, May 1; Gin Blossoms, David Cook, Hep Cat Boo Daddies, UB40 and Sly & Robbie on Saturday, May 2; and G. Love & Special Sauce, The Steve Miller Band and Jack's Mannequin on Sunday, May 3.
Details: 5-10 p.m. Wednesday and Thursday, 5 - 11 p.m. May 1, noon - 11 p.m. May 2, noon - 9 p.m. May 3; one-day pass $29-$31 (kids 6-12 $8-$10), two-day pass $45-$49 (kids 6-12 $15-$17), five-day pass $60-$65 (kids 6-12 $20-$22), kids 5 and under free; downtown West Palm Beach along Florida's Intracoastal Waterway, extending along Flagler Drive from Banyan Boulevard to Lakeview Avenue; 800-SUNFEST (786-3378) or www.sunfest.com.
Pop sensation performs hits including Ur So Gay, Hot N Cold and I Kissed a Girl.
Details: 6:30 p.m. Wednesday; sold out, but check online sites such as eBay and Stubhub.com; Revolution, 200 W. Broward Blvd., Fort Lauderdale; 954-727-0950 or jointherevolution.net.
The Florida Grand Opera performs the Puccini classic.
Details: 8 p.m.; Ziff Opera House, Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts, 1300 Biscayne Blvd., Miami; 305-949-6722 or www.arshtcenter.com; $13.75 - $253.75.
-- MICHAEL HAMERSLY
- Mansion nightclub closing its doors; re-opening as Icon
- Get to Lunch Break at Bardot on Friday for a midday dance party in Miami
- Go Drink This: Rum-ble ‘n’ Sway
- Moonlighting, whisky, Nicola's big 5-0, booze, books & Jacko
- Go Drink This: Strawberry Mojito Mocktail
- Things to Do in Miami this Weekend - Aug. 21-23
- Boozy brunches, dinner parties, rappers and night swimming
- Go Drink This: Thelma and Louise
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: Segafredo Brickell
- Go Drink This: Honey Citrus Sidecar