Today's Ticket - 4/29
Here are some ideas of what you could be doing tonight.
For Wednesday, April 29
Annual music jamboree hits West Palm Beach. Highlights (check website for full schedule) include 311 and Kinky on Wednesday, April 29; James Taylor and Citizen Cope on Thursday, April 30; Pennywise, Slightly Stoopid and Collective Soul on Friday, May 1; Gin Blossoms, David Cook, Hep Cat Boo Daddies, UB40 and Sly & Robbie on Saturday, May 2; and G. Love & Special Sauce, The Steve Miller Band and Jack's Mannequin on Sunday, May 3.
Details: 5-10 p.m. Wednesday and Thursday, 5 - 11 p.m. May 1, noon - 11 p.m. May 2, noon - 9 p.m. May 3; one-day pass $29-$31 (kids 6-12 $8-$10), two-day pass $45-$49 (kids 6-12 $15-$17), five-day pass $60-$65 (kids 6-12 $20-$22), kids 5 and under free; downtown West Palm Beach along Florida's Intracoastal Waterway, extending along Flagler Drive from Banyan Boulevard to Lakeview Avenue; 800-SUNFEST (786-3378) or www.sunfest.com.
Pop sensation performs hits including Ur So Gay, Hot N Cold and I Kissed a Girl.
Details: 6:30 p.m. Wednesday; sold out, but check online sites such as eBay and Stubhub.com; Revolution, 200 W. Broward Blvd., Fort Lauderdale; 954-727-0950 or jointherevolution.net.
The Florida Grand Opera performs the Puccini classic.
Details: 8 p.m.; Ziff Opera House, Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts, 1300 Biscayne Blvd., Miami; 305-949-6722 or www.arshtcenter.com; $13.75 - $253.75.
-- MICHAEL HAMERSLY
- Recap: The Top 3 Highlights of Day 3 at Ultra 2015
- The 12 Best Photos from Day 4 of Miami Music Week 2015
- Recap: The Top 3 Highlights of Day 1 at Ultra 2015
- BT’s ‘Electronic Opus’ debuts at Arsht Center on Sunday
- The 12 Best Photos from Day 1 of Miami Music Week 2015
- Heineken House makes EDM experience full circle at Ultra
- Go Drink This: In the Air Tonight
- Reflections from Miami Beach Nightlife Pioneers
- Above & Beyond play one-night only during Miami Music Week
- DJ “Little” Louie Vega plays the Funkified Poolside Get-Down Jam on Wednesday