Today's Ticket - 4/28
Here are some ideas on what you could be doing tonight.
For Tuesday, April 28
Savage Ancient Seas
Collection showcases skeletons of carnivorous fish and giant sea reptiles that lived under the seas 70 million years ago, including these Pachyrhizodus.
Details: 9:30 a.m.- 6 p.m. through May 31; Miami Seaquarium, 4400 Rickenbacker Cswy., Key Biscayne; 305-361-5705 or www.miamiseaquarewium.com; $35.95, $26.95 for children 3 to 9.
Tony Award-winning musical tells the story of Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons.
Details: 8 p.m.; runs through May 3; Broward Center for the Performing Arts, Au-Rene Theater, 201 SW Fifth Ave., Fort Lauderdale; 954-462-0222 or www.browardcenter.org; $25.75 - $203.75.
NEW ON DVD
Head to Best Buy or Blockbuster and get a hold of this comedy that stars Kate Hudson and Anne Hathaway and stay in with some microwave popcorn.
Details: $29.98 retail price.
-- MICHAEL HAMERSLY
- 5 Things You Didn’t Know About Enrique Iglesias & Pitbull
- Go Drink This: Black Truffle Martini
- Drink Ilegal Mezcal cocktails at Mansion Nightclub with bartender Virginia King
- A different sort of Bonfire of the Vanities at Conde Contemporary, Sassy City Chicks & a Ritzy beer garden
- Go Drink This: Piña Colada Old Fashioned
- 'Jazz Nights' at The Raleigh in South Beach
- Miami's Hottest Halloween Parties
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Oct. 10-12
- Velvet Underground: A weird Miami bus tour and an AstroJam highlight the weekend
- Go Drink This: Down the Rabbit Hole