Today's Ticket - 4/28
Here are some ideas on what you could be doing tonight.
For Tuesday, April 28
Savage Ancient Seas
Collection showcases skeletons of carnivorous fish and giant sea reptiles that lived under the seas 70 million years ago, including these Pachyrhizodus.
Details: 9:30 a.m.- 6 p.m. through May 31; Miami Seaquarium, 4400 Rickenbacker Cswy., Key Biscayne; 305-361-5705 or www.miamiseaquarewium.com; $35.95, $26.95 for children 3 to 9.
Tony Award-winning musical tells the story of Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons.
Details: 8 p.m.; runs through May 3; Broward Center for the Performing Arts, Au-Rene Theater, 201 SW Fifth Ave., Fort Lauderdale; 954-462-0222 or www.browardcenter.org; $25.75 - $203.75.
NEW ON DVD
Head to Best Buy or Blockbuster and get a hold of this comedy that stars Kate Hudson and Anne Hathaway and stay in with some microwave popcorn.
Details: $29.98 retail price.
-- MICHAEL HAMERSLY
- Velvet Underground: Vinyl fever returns on Record Store Day, LA-based dark glam opera band 'Timur and the Dime Museum' plays for The Miami Light Project, and go retro with famed drag queen Elaine Lancaster at Miami Bingo Bash
- Velvet Underground: Heavyweight champion Shannon "The Cannon" Briggs hosts fight night at Wonderland, Cuban hip hopper Danay Suarez plays North Beach, Alberto Cabrera's Bread + Butter launches happy hour
- MOVA Lounge hosts 5th annual Block Party for Miami Beach Gay Pride Festival
- Plans emerge to save Miami's oldest bar as owners announce sale of Tobacco Road
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - April 11 - 13
- Dita Von Teese takes it off for South Florida
- 'Cocktales: Confessions of a Nymphomaniac' debuts at Bardot and runs through April
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - April 4 - 6
- SL Miami at The James Royal Palm closes
- Top three takeaways from Miami Music Week and Ultra Music Festival