Today's Ticket - 4/28
Here are some ideas on what you could be doing tonight.
For Tuesday, April 28
Savage Ancient Seas
Collection showcases skeletons of carnivorous fish and giant sea reptiles that lived under the seas 70 million years ago, including these Pachyrhizodus.
Details: 9:30 a.m.- 6 p.m. through May 31; Miami Seaquarium, 4400 Rickenbacker Cswy., Key Biscayne; 305-361-5705 or www.miamiseaquarewium.com; $35.95, $26.95 for children 3 to 9.
Tony Award-winning musical tells the story of Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons.
Details: 8 p.m.; runs through May 3; Broward Center for the Performing Arts, Au-Rene Theater, 201 SW Fifth Ave., Fort Lauderdale; 954-462-0222 or www.browardcenter.org; $25.75 - $203.75.
NEW ON DVD
Head to Best Buy or Blockbuster and get a hold of this comedy that stars Kate Hudson and Anne Hathaway and stay in with some microwave popcorn.
Details: $29.98 retail price.
-- MICHAEL HAMERSLY
- Review: Steam Miami boils with curiosity, but simmers at points
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - August 15 - 17
- Go Drink This: Katsuya Fresh at Katsuya South Beach
- Velvet Underground: Cheers to one year of local brews at Wynwood Brewing Company and all-you-can-eat tacos at Toro Toro
- #HowToMiami – Mojito
- All Hail the Cocktail: trends migrate to Miami from Tales of the Cocktail
- Go Drink This: The Alluring Gem
- Miami is on fire this summer with bar, brewery, lounge and nightclub openings, plus big plans for hotel nightlife
- Former Vagabond space in downtown Miami to open as 'Steam,' an interactive theatrical nightclub, alongside a speakeasy bar and outdoor concert space
- Brickell's first pop-up cocktail bar 'Better Days' opens in an incognito space