Today's Ticket - 4/28
Here are some ideas on what you could be doing tonight.
For Tuesday, April 28
Savage Ancient Seas
Collection showcases skeletons of carnivorous fish and giant sea reptiles that lived under the seas 70 million years ago, including these Pachyrhizodus.
Details: 9:30 a.m.- 6 p.m. through May 31; Miami Seaquarium, 4400 Rickenbacker Cswy., Key Biscayne; 305-361-5705 or www.miamiseaquarewium.com; $35.95, $26.95 for children 3 to 9.
Tony Award-winning musical tells the story of Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons.
Details: 8 p.m.; runs through May 3; Broward Center for the Performing Arts, Au-Rene Theater, 201 SW Fifth Ave., Fort Lauderdale; 954-462-0222 or www.browardcenter.org; $25.75 - $203.75.
NEW ON DVD
Head to Best Buy or Blockbuster and get a hold of this comedy that stars Kate Hudson and Anne Hathaway and stay in with some microwave popcorn.
Details: $29.98 retail price.
-- MICHAEL HAMERSLY
- Go Drink This: The Pineapple
- Repour craft cocktail bar to open in South Beach's Albion Hotel
- Sunday symphony, saused Flamingos, philanthropic models and a new monthly Edition
- Go Drink This: Ceviche Sour
- Nude male models in Miami! Booze! Art, music and ping pong, too.
- Ultra Music Festival releases Phase 1 of its 2015 lineup
- Go Drink This: New England Sidecar
- Flooring it with YoungArts, Cirque does charity and an art party
- Wunderbar at Circa 39 charms with global cocktails and flavors in Mid-Beach
- South Florida got doused in paint and EDM at Life in Color