Today's Ticket - 4/28
Here are some ideas on what you could be doing tonight.
For Tuesday, April 28
Savage Ancient Seas
Collection showcases skeletons of carnivorous fish and giant sea reptiles that lived under the seas 70 million years ago, including these Pachyrhizodus.
Details: 9:30 a.m.- 6 p.m. through May 31; Miami Seaquarium, 4400 Rickenbacker Cswy., Key Biscayne; 305-361-5705 or www.miamiseaquarewium.com; $35.95, $26.95 for children 3 to 9.
Tony Award-winning musical tells the story of Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons.
Details: 8 p.m.; runs through May 3; Broward Center for the Performing Arts, Au-Rene Theater, 201 SW Fifth Ave., Fort Lauderdale; 954-462-0222 or www.browardcenter.org; $25.75 - $203.75.
NEW ON DVD
Head to Best Buy or Blockbuster and get a hold of this comedy that stars Kate Hudson and Anne Hathaway and stay in with some microwave popcorn.
Details: $29.98 retail price.
-- MICHAEL HAMERSLY
- Keep the party going after the sun sets on Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Swim in Miami
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - July 18 - 20
- Velvet Underground: A daytime salute to Overtown with music and art and Swim Week cascades through South Beach
- Nicole Moudaber brings her sounds to Space on Saturday
- Party with Jenny McCarthy at E11even Miami Saturday night after "Dirty Sexy Funny"
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - July 11 - 13
- Velvet Underground: Huahua's Taqueria launches a hot happy hour series and The Duke Lounge/Gallery opens in Little Havana
- Dada Life brought high-energy show to Miami
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - July 4 - 6
- Afrojack warms up the Fourth of July partying with a set at Mansion this Thursday