Today's Ticket - 5/03
Here are some ideas of what you could be doing tonight.
For Sunday, May 3, 2009
The final day of the Miami Gay and Lesbian Film Festival kicks off with 'Ruby Blue' at 1 p.m., 'I Can't Think Straight' at 3:15 p.m. and 'Little Ashes' at 6:30 p.m.
Details: Colony Theatre, 1040 Lincoln Rd., Miami Beach; each film is $11; Closing-night gala from 9 p.m.-midnight at The Shore Club, 1901 Collins Ave., Miami Beach; $15; info at 305-534-9924 or mglff.com.
New World Symphony The Tchaikovsky Concert, conducted by Michael Tilson Thomas; Piano Concerto No. 1 and Symphony No. 5 are on the program.
Details: 3 p.m.; Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts, Knight Concert Hall, 1300 Biscayne Blvd., Miami; 305-949-6722 or arshtcenter.org; $16.25 - $129.25.
Singer Raphael performs 50 Anos de Vida Artistica at the James L. Knight Center.
Details: 7 p.m.; James L. Knight Center, 400 SE Second Ave., Miami; 305-372-4634 or jlkc.com; $55-$105.
-- MICHAEL HAMERSLY
- 13 events in Miami this weekend that you should not miss - May 6-8
- 13 events you can't miss in Miami this weekend - April 29-May 1
- 11 Spots in South Florida to get your Cinco de Mayo on
- 9 events not to miss in Miami this weekend - April 22-24
- Discounted drinks & designer duds, Yandel & Gadiel for free, missing matzo, and an ode to Drake
- 13 events you can't miss in Miami this weekend - April 15-17
- New Pubbelly venture: PB Station in downtown
- 12 events not to miss in Miami this weekend - April 8-10
- Piano playing in Wynwood, Macy's parading at Icon, pop culture on the Gale rooftop & Led Zep yoga @ Anatomy at 1220
- 12 Best Events in Miami this Weekend - April 1-3