Today's Ticket - 5/03
Here are some ideas of what you could be doing tonight.
For Sunday, May 3, 2009
The final day of the Miami Gay and Lesbian Film Festival kicks off with 'Ruby Blue' at 1 p.m., 'I Can't Think Straight' at 3:15 p.m. and 'Little Ashes' at 6:30 p.m.
Details: Colony Theatre, 1040 Lincoln Rd., Miami Beach; each film is $11; Closing-night gala from 9 p.m.-midnight at The Shore Club, 1901 Collins Ave., Miami Beach; $15; info at 305-534-9924 or mglff.com.
New World Symphony The Tchaikovsky Concert, conducted by Michael Tilson Thomas; Piano Concerto No. 1 and Symphony No. 5 are on the program.
Details: 3 p.m.; Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts, Knight Concert Hall, 1300 Biscayne Blvd., Miami; 305-949-6722 or arshtcenter.org; $16.25 - $129.25.
Singer Raphael performs 50 Anos de Vida Artistica at the James L. Knight Center.
Details: 7 p.m.; James L. Knight Center, 400 SE Second Ave., Miami; 305-372-4634 or jlkc.com; $55-$105.
-- MICHAEL HAMERSLY
- Railroad Blues boasts weekend lineup of local musicians
- Go Drink This: Sweet Tarts Cocktail
- Velvet Underground: Complimentary wine for women at (petit) Miami and Cat Shell performs at the W South Beach
- All-star team brings 'Sweet Liberty Drink and Supply Company' to South Beach in December
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - September 5 - 7
- Go Drink This: White Cosmo
- Velvet Underground: Dine in style with chef Aaron Dreilinger and Brick House launches throwback dance party series
- Ultra Music Festival bans minors
- Go Drink This: Bellini at Cipriani Miami
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - August 29 - 31