Today's Ticket - 5/02
Here are some ideas of what you could be doing tonight.
For Saturday, May 2
One of the best progressive-house DJs, Tom Stephan, aka Superchumbo performs at Mansion.
Details: 11 p.m.; Mansion, 1235 Washington Ave., Miami Beach; wanttickets.com; $15.
Mash-up master DJ Z-Trip performs as part of The Clevelander's grand re-opening.
Details: 8 p.m.; The Clevelander, 1020 Ocean Dr., Miami Beach; clevelander.com.
The Florida Grand Opera presents Puccini's favorite opera, "Madame Butterfly".
Details: 8 p.m.; Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts, Ziff Ballet Opera House, 1300 Biscayne Blvd., Miami; 305-949-6722 or arshtcenter.org.
- III Points Festival celebrates third year this weekend
- Touchdowns (you hope), tequila, cheese, pre-game parties and boozing in the Grove
- Go Drink This: The Pink Lady
- Cabarets, supper clubs, oysters, bubbles, beer gardens, yoga & house music all night long
- Go Drink This: House-Bottled Pear and Hibiscus Cider
- Miami nightlife impresario Chris Paciello to open Rockwell nightclub in Miami Beach
- Charity cocktailing, tricking out, clam baking, jet setting, swining and dining, and salsa dancing
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: American Social in Brickell
- Go Drink This: Lemongrass Collins
- Four Seasons Brickell hosts End of Summer pool party