Today's Ticket - 5/02
Here are some ideas of what you could be doing tonight.
For Saturday, May 2
One of the best progressive-house DJs, Tom Stephan, aka Superchumbo performs at Mansion.
Details: 11 p.m.; Mansion, 1235 Washington Ave., Miami Beach; wanttickets.com; $15.
Mash-up master DJ Z-Trip performs as part of The Clevelander's grand re-opening.
Details: 8 p.m.; The Clevelander, 1020 Ocean Dr., Miami Beach; clevelander.com.
The Florida Grand Opera presents Puccini's favorite opera, "Madame Butterfly".
Details: 8 p.m.; Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts, Ziff Ballet Opera House, 1300 Biscayne Blvd., Miami; 305-949-6722 or arshtcenter.org.
- Velvet Underground: Heavyweight champion Shannon "The Cannon" Briggs hosts fight night at Wonderland, Cuban hip hopper Danay Suarez plays North Beach, Alberto Cabrera's Bread + Butter launches happy hour
- MOVA Lounge hosts 5th annual Block Party for Miami Beach Gay Pride Festival
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - April 11 - 13
- Dita Von Teese takes it off for South Florida
- 'Cocktales: Confessions of a Nymphomaniac' debuts at Bardot and runs through April
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - April 4 - 6
- SL Miami at The James Royal Palm closes
- Top three takeaways from Miami Music Week and Ultra Music Festival
- Velvet Underground: Gratis Champagne at Duffy's in North Miami Beach, Adoré Nightclub brings Vegas to South Beach, and yoga to soothe an over-partied soul at The Standard
- Armin Van Buuren leaves his mark at Miami Music Week 2014