Today's Ticket - 5/02
Here are some ideas of what you could be doing tonight.
For Saturday, May 2
One of the best progressive-house DJs, Tom Stephan, aka Superchumbo performs at Mansion.
Details: 11 p.m.; Mansion, 1235 Washington Ave., Miami Beach; wanttickets.com; $15.
Mash-up master DJ Z-Trip performs as part of The Clevelander's grand re-opening.
Details: 8 p.m.; The Clevelander, 1020 Ocean Dr., Miami Beach; clevelander.com.
The Florida Grand Opera presents Puccini's favorite opera, "Madame Butterfly".
Details: 8 p.m.; Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts, Ziff Ballet Opera House, 1300 Biscayne Blvd., Miami; 305-949-6722 or arshtcenter.org.
- db Bistro Moderne Serves Up Art You Can Drink
- Summer in the city: DBGB, boozy fundraisers and bikini contests
- Go Drink This: Aperol Spritz
- Woodchuck Transforms The Annex in Wynwood into a Big Top for Gumption Cider Launch
- Go Drink This: Banjan Groove
- New Patrón lets you step up your Cinco de Mayo game
- Nahko and Medicine for the People at Grand Central, Dance Band Night, Electric Piquete & Buck 15 Redux
- Cinco de Mayo Parties in Miami and South Florida
- Fight nights, Derby days, comedy & Cinco de Mayo
- Oculto Manor transforms Soho Studios into fun-house of secrets