Today's Ticket - 5/02
Here are some ideas of what you could be doing tonight.
For Saturday, May 2
One of the best progressive-house DJs, Tom Stephan, aka Superchumbo performs at Mansion.
Details: 11 p.m.; Mansion, 1235 Washington Ave., Miami Beach; wanttickets.com; $15.
Mash-up master DJ Z-Trip performs as part of The Clevelander's grand re-opening.
Details: 8 p.m.; The Clevelander, 1020 Ocean Dr., Miami Beach; clevelander.com.
The Florida Grand Opera presents Puccini's favorite opera, "Madame Butterfly".
Details: 8 p.m.; Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts, Ziff Ballet Opera House, 1300 Biscayne Blvd., Miami; 305-949-6722 or arshtcenter.org.
- Go Drink This: Deal Closer
- FDR & Electric Pickle Anniversary Bashes, Battioke, Rolling Loud & Fools' Paradise at Churchill's
- Go Drink This: Greenhouse Smash
- Wynwood's Electric Pickle turns 6, throws weekend-long anniversary bash
- French house, condo cinema, food, drink and fests!
- Wynwood's new piano bar pops up at Cafeina on Thursday nights
- Go Drink This: Mixology for Two, an interactive session
- 'French Tuesdays' returns to South Beach nightlife
- Go Drink This: Cocktails for Two
- Basement Miami introduces weekly party for Hump Day enthusiasts and hip hop aficionados