Today's Ticket - 5/02
Here are some ideas of what you could be doing tonight.
For Saturday, May 2
One of the best progressive-house DJs, Tom Stephan, aka Superchumbo performs at Mansion.
Details: 11 p.m.; Mansion, 1235 Washington Ave., Miami Beach; wanttickets.com; $15.
Mash-up master DJ Z-Trip performs as part of The Clevelander's grand re-opening.
Details: 8 p.m.; The Clevelander, 1020 Ocean Dr., Miami Beach; clevelander.com.
The Florida Grand Opera presents Puccini's favorite opera, "Madame Butterfly".
Details: 8 p.m.; Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts, Ziff Ballet Opera House, 1300 Biscayne Blvd., Miami; 305-949-6722 or arshtcenter.org.
- Sake, beer, oysters and Basel, Art Basel
- Go Drink This: Marrakesh
- ICON Miami opening soon in former Mansion space and now hiring
- Rok'n burgers on 73rd St., rockin' authors hit Rock Bottom at Arsht, Dom at The Dutch & Sweet Liberty's sweet deal
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: DECK sixteen at Hyatt Centric
- Neat Stuff's Casino Night returns this Friday at Nikki Beach
- LUCKYRICE at the Raleigh, PIG in Wynwood, a pre-Pride Soiree & showboating on Fisher Island with the Pointer Sisters
- Go Drink This: Sir Isaac Newton
- New lounges, poolside rap parties, free concerts, food fetes & dinner with Uncle Luke
- Go Drink This: The Aviator