Tobacco Road celebrates 101 years with $1.01 burgers & drinks
Toast Miami's oldest bar
Celebrate Miami's oldest bar as Tobacco Road celebrates its 101st anniversary Nov 4-8. Pop by the Brickell legend Nov 4-7 for lunch between 11:20- 1:01pm and feast on $1.01 burgers. The party culminates Friday, Nov 8 with a blow-out anniversary bash featuring live performances by Ivan and Ian Neveille, $1.01 drinks from 6-7:41pm and 101 minutes of open bar from 8-9:41pm (open bar requires $10 cover charge). Splurge on the $100 VIP tent and enjoy and unlimited Cajun carving station and all night open premium bar. Menu highlights include red beans & rice, gumbo, swamp burgers and swamp dogs. 626 S Miami Ave, Miami
- The List: Oceanaire's Kareem Anguin
- Miami Beach's Macchialina to open in Asheville
- Fresh American Bistro debuts in Sunny Isles
- The List: Seagrape's Michelle Bernstein
- Pubbelly and Wynwood Brewing Co. to open restaurant, beer bar on cruise ship
- Are these the best restaurants in South Florida?
- La Nuit en Rosé wine festival coming to Miami Beach Edition
- Miami's 15 most anticipated restaurants of 2015
- The List: 50 Eggs' John Kunkel
- The Burgies: Who will be South Florida's 2015 comfort-food champions?