Tobacco Road Benefit for Susan G. Komen
Miami’s oldest bar and restaurant to hold a benefit concert tonight in the name of the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation filled with LIVE performances and art by CELIA CRESPO!
626 S Miami Ave
Miami, FL 33130-3016
Miami’s oldest bar and restaurant to hold a benefit concert tonight in the name of the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation with live performances by Coffee House Gypsies, The Bailouts, to fill the night with pop, rock and classic rock. Cuban artist and local favorite Celia Crespo will be painting on-site and a portion of proceeds from her sold work will go to the Susan G. Komen Foundation.
Tobacco Road has been the around since 1912 and has evolved over the years to become a historical local favorite. Its regulars are an eclectic mix of people, from students, politicians, celebrities, locals, and tourists, who have come to love the laid back atmosphere and weekly live music. This Wednesday enjoy an All-U-Can-Eat BBQ Rib dinner with your choice of fries or Baked potato all for $10.99 with a 2 drink minimum. Cover charge for tonight’s event is $7 with portions of the door cover going towards Susan G Komen Foundation. It’s going to be a terrific evening filled with live music, great food, amazing company, and no hassle.
- Go Drink This: Aperol Spritz
- Woodchuck Transforms The Annex in Wynwood into a Big Top for Gumption Cider Launch
- Go Drink This: Banjan Groove
- New Patrón lets you step up your Cinco de Mayo game
- Nahko and Medicine for the People at Grand Central, Dance Band Night, Electric Piquete & Buck 15 Redux
- Cinco de Mayo Parties in Miami and South Florida
- Fight nights, Derby days, comedy & Cinco de Mayo
- Oculto Manor transforms Soho Studios into fun-house of secrets
- Go Drink This: Desert Rose
- Ball & Chain presents new album series