Tobacco Road Benefit for Susan G. Komen
Miami’s oldest bar and restaurant to hold a benefit concert tonight in the name of the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation filled with LIVE performances and art by CELIA CRESPO!
626 S Miami Ave
Miami, FL 33130-3016
Miami’s oldest bar and restaurant to hold a benefit concert tonight in the name of the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation with live performances by Coffee House Gypsies, The Bailouts, to fill the night with pop, rock and classic rock. Cuban artist and local favorite Celia Crespo will be painting on-site and a portion of proceeds from her sold work will go to the Susan G. Komen Foundation.
Tobacco Road has been the around since 1912 and has evolved over the years to become a historical local favorite. Its regulars are an eclectic mix of people, from students, politicians, celebrities, locals, and tourists, who have come to love the laid back atmosphere and weekly live music. This Wednesday enjoy an All-U-Can-Eat BBQ Rib dinner with your choice of fries or Baked potato all for $10.99 with a 2 drink minimum. Cover charge for tonight’s event is $7 with portions of the door cover going towards Susan G Komen Foundation. It’s going to be a terrific evening filled with live music, great food, amazing company, and no hassle.
- Go Drink This: Canchánchara
- Win VIP access for The Do-Over Miami on Sunday, August 9!
- Go Drink This: Bari
- Rok Brgr Block Party, Beverly Hills Cafe 2.0, Pisco Hour, Dive-In Movies
- Go Drink This: Mojito Illegal
- Drinkhouse Fire & Ice set to bring frosty fun to Miami nightlife
- The 10 Must-Have Cocktails in Miami this Summer
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: Toscana Divino in Brickell
- Sunset Swim, Bacchanal at Bagatelle, see J Alvarez for free, beer & clay at the Wolfsonian & free Wapo Tacos!
- Go Drink This: Scotch and the Coconut