Tobacco Road Benefit for Susan G. Komen
Miami’s oldest bar and restaurant to hold a benefit concert tonight in the name of the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation filled with LIVE performances and art by CELIA CRESPO!
626 S Miami Ave
Miami, FL 33130-3016
Miami’s oldest bar and restaurant to hold a benefit concert tonight in the name of the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation with live performances by Coffee House Gypsies, The Bailouts, to fill the night with pop, rock and classic rock. Cuban artist and local favorite Celia Crespo will be painting on-site and a portion of proceeds from her sold work will go to the Susan G. Komen Foundation.
Tobacco Road has been the around since 1912 and has evolved over the years to become a historical local favorite. Its regulars are an eclectic mix of people, from students, politicians, celebrities, locals, and tourists, who have come to love the laid back atmosphere and weekly live music. This Wednesday enjoy an All-U-Can-Eat BBQ Rib dinner with your choice of fries or Baked potato all for $10.99 with a 2 drink minimum. Cover charge for tonight’s event is $7 with portions of the door cover going towards Susan G Komen Foundation. It’s going to be a terrific evening filled with live music, great food, amazing company, and no hassle.
- Go Drink This: The Pineapple
- Repour craft cocktail bar to open in South Beach's Albion Hotel
- Sunday symphony, saused Flamingos, philanthropic models and a new monthly Edition
- Go Drink This: Ceviche Sour
- Nude male models in Miami! Booze! Art, music and ping pong, too.
- Ultra Music Festival releases Phase 1 of its 2015 lineup
- Go Drink This: New England Sidecar
- Flooring it with YoungArts, Cirque does charity and an art party
- Wunderbar at Circa 39 charms with global cocktails and flavors in Mid-Beach
- South Florida got doused in paint and EDM at Life in Color