Tobacco Road Benefit for Susan G. Komen
Miami’s oldest bar and restaurant to hold a benefit concert tonight in the name of the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation filled with LIVE performances and art by CELIA CRESPO!
Miami’s oldest bar and restaurant to hold a benefit concert tonight in the name of the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation with live performances by Coffee House Gypsies, The Bailouts, to fill the night with pop, rock and classic rock. Cuban artist and local favorite Celia Crespo will be painting on-site and a portion of proceeds from her sold work will go to the Susan G. Komen Foundation.
Tobacco Road has been the around since 1912 and has evolved over the years to become a historical local favorite. Its regulars are an eclectic mix of people, from students, politicians, celebrities, locals, and tourists, who have come to love the laid back atmosphere and weekly live music. This Wednesday enjoy an All-U-Can-Eat BBQ Rib dinner with your choice of fries or Baked potato all for $10.99 with a 2 drink minimum. Cover charge for tonight’s event is $7 with portions of the door cover going towards Susan G Komen Foundation. It’s going to be a terrific evening filled with live music, great food, amazing company, and no hassle.
626 S Miami Ave
Miami, FL 33130-3016
- Events in Miami this weekend - Sept. 23-25
- Spend New Year's 2017 With Justin Bieber!
- 10 events in Miami this weekend - Sept. 16-18
- 11 events in Miami this weekend - Sept. 9-11
- 11 things to do in Miami this weekend - Sept. 2-4
- 11 events in Miami to put on your weekend agenda - Aug. 26-28
- 11 can't-miss events in Miami this weekend - Aug. 19-21
- Miami's top 5 rooftop bars on Yelp
- 13 events you can't miss in Miami this weekend - Aug. 12-14
- 11 events in Miami this weekend - Aug. 5-7