Tobacco Road Benefit for Susan G. Komen
Miami’s oldest bar and restaurant to hold a benefit concert tonight in the name of the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation filled with LIVE performances and art by CELIA CRESPO!
626 S Miami Ave
Miami, FL 33130-3016
Miami’s oldest bar and restaurant to hold a benefit concert tonight in the name of the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation with live performances by Coffee House Gypsies, The Bailouts, to fill the night with pop, rock and classic rock. Cuban artist and local favorite Celia Crespo will be painting on-site and a portion of proceeds from her sold work will go to the Susan G. Komen Foundation.
Tobacco Road has been the around since 1912 and has evolved over the years to become a historical local favorite. Its regulars are an eclectic mix of people, from students, politicians, celebrities, locals, and tourists, who have come to love the laid back atmosphere and weekly live music. This Wednesday enjoy an All-U-Can-Eat BBQ Rib dinner with your choice of fries or Baked potato all for $10.99 with a 2 drink minimum. Cover charge for tonight’s event is $7 with portions of the door cover going towards Susan G Komen Foundation. It’s going to be a terrific evening filled with live music, great food, amazing company, and no hassle.
- Where to party in Miami this weekend - June 11-16
- Benefit concert at Tobacco Road, happy hour at the Palms Hotel and Tuesday gets better
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - June 14-16
- Medicinal Cocktail Bar Drogerie Opens in Miami Beach
- Where to party in Miami this weekend - June 6-9
- Moët Ice keeps the Heat playoffs White Hot as the NBA Finals begin
- Jazid celebrates a birthday and pool parties at the Delano
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - June 7-9
- Close out burger month tonight, then dance at Open House Dance
- Where to party in Miami this weekend - May 30-June 2