Toast Steak 954's War of the Wines Oct 17
as Steak 954 hosts a War of the Wines: France v California Thursday, Oct 17
Toast an international challenge as Steak 954 hosts a War of the Wines: France v California Thursday, Oct 17. Invest $125 (excluding tax and tip) and enjoy a five-course wine-paired feast inspired by the Paris Wine Tasting of 1976 competition. Menu highlights include Serrano wrapped asparagus, Kobe pigs in a blanket, porcini braised veal osso bucco and burnt caramel custard napoleon. Steak 954 will present one wine from each reach with each course & guests can decide the winner. 401 N Fort Lauderdale Beach Blvd, Fort Lauderdale; 954.414.8333
- The List: Oceanaire's Kareem Anguin
- Miami Beach's Macchialina to open in Asheville
- Fresh American Bistro debuts in Sunny Isles
- The List: Seagrape's Michelle Bernstein
- Pubbelly and Wynwood Brewing Co. to open restaurant, beer bar on cruise ship
- Are these the best restaurants in South Florida?
- La Nuit en Rosé wine festival coming to Miami Beach Edition
- Miami's 15 most anticipated restaurants of 2015
- The List: 50 Eggs' John Kunkel
- The Burgies: Who will be South Florida's 2015 comfort-food champions?