A Toast to Scarpetta
Scarpetta celebrates its second anniversary with a $55 four-course, wine-paired feast
Scarpetta toasts its second anniversary in Miami Beach with a four-course prix-fix feast accompanied by complimentary wine pairings – cheers to that! Invest $54.95 and enjoy selections like Mediterranean branzino, braised short ribs, oven roasted chicken and the restaurant’s signature spaghetti with tomato & basil. The menu is available for dinner Dec 4-9 and Dec 12-16.
4441 Collins Ave, Miami Beach
- President Hello Kitty? She's giving away free cookies to convince you
- South Beach Seafood Festival 2016 highlights top seafood chefs, restaurants
- Get yours: stone crab season starts Saturday
- Is this the best black-owned food truck in South Florida?
- Food just got a lot better at Heat's American Airlines Arena
- Luke's Diner will be a real place Wednesday. Here's where to get free coffee:
- Poke, not sushi, is what's cool in Miami. Yelp helps us find it
- What Zika? Governor visits Wynwood to promote dining event
- Where to eat great food, drink great wine and beer — and raise money
- Why the Hungry Black Man makes juice bar his pick of the week