Toast National Wine Week at Smith & Wollensky
Eat, drink and be very merry Sept 16-20 as Smith & Wollensky celebrates its 53rd annual national wine week.
Eat, drink and be very merry Sept 16-20 as Smith & Wollensky celebrates its 53rd annual national wine week. Every day, invest $20 at lunch and enjoy samples of 10 international and domestic wines. Each day has a different theme and a portion of proceeds will benefit Keep Memory Alive and the Celeveland Clinic Lou Ruvo Center for Brain Health.
Start the fun now with the "Catch an Early Flight" promo, a preview of three premium wines. A portion of proceeds benefits Keeping Memory Alive. Catch an Early flight is available all day now through Sept 30. Wine Week runs Sept 16-20 from 11:30am-2:30pm. 1 Washington Ave, Miami Beach
- What this 'hungry black man' did after a 'dining while black' experience
- Taste Chinese, Mexican and Japanese in one bite — for one night only
- A vegetarian gastropub? It's coming to (where else?) South Beach
- Where you can taste a prize-winning doughnut in Miami
- These are Miami's most popular brunch spots, says Yelp
- Pollo Tropical wants you to cheat — on your chicken
- Three perfect words: Free chocolate croissants
- Burgers and beer in Brickell on National Cheeseburger Day
- Who has Miami's favorite fried chicken?
- This local Haitian chef will be on Food Network — again