Toast National Wine Week at Smith & Wollensky
Eat, drink and be very merry Sept 16-20 as Smith & Wollensky celebrates its 53rd annual national wine week.
Eat, drink and be very merry Sept 16-20 as Smith & Wollensky celebrates its 53rd annual national wine week. Every day, invest $20 at lunch and enjoy samples of 10 international and domestic wines. Each day has a different theme and a portion of proceeds will benefit Keep Memory Alive and the Celeveland Clinic Lou Ruvo Center for Brain Health.
Start the fun now with the "Catch an Early Flight" promo, a preview of three premium wines. A portion of proceeds benefits Keeping Memory Alive. Catch an Early flight is available all day now through Sept 30. Wine Week runs Sept 16-20 from 11:30am-2:30pm. 1 Washington Ave, Miami Beach
- Chef Danny Grant and John Kunkel's 50 Eggs part ways
- Guess where we're eating, win tickets to see Robert Irvine Live
- New Spanish restaurant Piripi to open March 30 in Coral Gables
- Taste of Tennis to pair pro players and Miami chefs
- Bombay Darbar moving to bigger space in Coconut Grove
- The List: Eating in Miami with Azul chef William Crandall
- Texas de Brazil, Basil Thai now open at Dadeland Mall
- Jugofresh adds coffee drinks to Miami menus
- The Best St. Patrick's Day events
- Salsa Fiesta goes 'flex-casual' at new Miami Lakes restaurant