Toast National Wine Week at Smith & Wollensky
Eat, drink and be very merry Sept 16-20 as Smith & Wollensky celebrates its 53rd annual national wine week.
Eat, drink and be very merry Sept 16-20 as Smith & Wollensky celebrates its 53rd annual national wine week. Every day, invest $20 at lunch and enjoy samples of 10 international and domestic wines. Each day has a different theme and a portion of proceeds will benefit Keep Memory Alive and the Celeveland Clinic Lou Ruvo Center for Brain Health.
Start the fun now with the "Catch an Early Flight" promo, a preview of three premium wines. A portion of proceeds benefits Keeping Memory Alive. Catch an Early flight is available all day now through Sept 30. Wine Week runs Sept 16-20 from 11:30am-2:30pm. 1 Washington Ave, Miami Beach
- The List: Best food in Miami with Palme d'Or's Gregory Pugin
- Is Thomas Keller opening a restaurant in Miami?
- Azul names Benjamin Murray chef de cuisine
- La Moderna Italian restaurant and bar opens in Sunset Harbour
- Kids Eat Free July 1-31: Feast on Munchkin Eats
- Michael Schwartz to close Cayman Islands outpost of Michael's Genuine Food & Drink
- The Dutch's BBQ series returns July 1
- The List: 10 best bets for Father's Day dining in South Florida
- Macchialina team to open BaZi modern Asian restaurant in South Beach's Marlin Hotel
- Father's Day contest: Win Dad free steaks from The Forge, Quality Meats, Wolfgang's