Toast National Wine Week at Smith & Wollensky
Eat, drink and be very merry Sept 16-20 as Smith & Wollensky celebrates its 53rd annual national wine week.
Eat, drink and be very merry Sept 16-20 as Smith & Wollensky celebrates its 53rd annual national wine week. Every day, invest $20 at lunch and enjoy samples of 10 international and domestic wines. Each day has a different theme and a portion of proceeds will benefit Keep Memory Alive and the Celeveland Clinic Lou Ruvo Center for Brain Health.
Start the fun now with the "Catch an Early Flight" promo, a preview of three premium wines. A portion of proceeds benefits Keeping Memory Alive. Catch an Early flight is available all day now through Sept 30. Wine Week runs Sept 16-20 from 11:30am-2:30pm. 1 Washington Ave, Miami Beach
- Toscano Divino launches $23 three-course lunch in Brickell
- Cecconi’s Miami Beach debuts a “4 to 7” happy hour Tuesday-Saturday
- SAIA celebrates National Noodle Month with 25% off pad Thai shrimp
- Lincoln Rd's Maya Tapas & Grill rolls out specials for locals
- Where to eat, drink & toast the Boat Show Feb 13-17
- Toast National Margarita Day Feb 22
- Feast on a free bagel at Panera Feb 7-9
- Drink dirty at Christy's Wednesday nights
- Lorenzo debuts $25 three-course lunch, daily happy hour & free valet parking on SoBe
- Eat & drink your way through Brickell at Feb 8's Kitchen Hop