Toast National Wine Week at Smith & Wollensky
Eat, drink and be very merry Sept 16-20 as Smith & Wollensky celebrates its 53rd annual national wine week.
Eat, drink and be very merry Sept 16-20 as Smith & Wollensky celebrates its 53rd annual national wine week. Every day, invest $20 at lunch and enjoy samples of 10 international and domestic wines. Each day has a different theme and a portion of proceeds will benefit Keep Memory Alive and the Celeveland Clinic Lou Ruvo Center for Brain Health.
Start the fun now with the "Catch an Early Flight" promo, a preview of three premium wines. A portion of proceeds benefits Keeping Memory Alive. Catch an Early flight is available all day now through Sept 30. Wine Week runs Sept 16-20 from 11:30am-2:30pm. 1 Washington Ave, Miami Beach
- The List: Miami's best bites with Sugarcane's Timon Balloo
- Joël Robuchon to open three restaurants in Miami's Design District
- The List: Finding Miami's best food with Quality Meats' Craig Koketsu
- Crust Pizza evolves into Crust Restaurant, opening this month in Miami
- 'Top Chef' alum Spike Mendelsohn to open Sunny's at The Hall hotel in South Beach
- The List: Miami's 10 best bites with chef Diego Oka of La Mar
- Porfirio's closes in South Beach, Señor Frog's opening delayed
- NYC's Sullivan Street Bakery to open in Miami
- The Fed in Miami brings back Crawdaddy Wednesdays
- The List: Miami's best dishes with Katsuya's Jose Icardi