Toast National Wine Week at Smith & Wollensky
Eat, drink and be very merry Sept 16-20 as Smith & Wollensky celebrates its 53rd annual national wine week.
Eat, drink and be very merry Sept 16-20 as Smith & Wollensky celebrates its 53rd annual national wine week. Every day, invest $20 at lunch and enjoy samples of 10 international and domestic wines. Each day has a different theme and a portion of proceeds will benefit Keep Memory Alive and the Celeveland Clinic Lou Ruvo Center for Brain Health.
Start the fun now with the "Catch an Early Flight" promo, a preview of three premium wines. A portion of proceeds benefits Keeping Memory Alive. Catch an Early flight is available all day now through Sept 30. Wine Week runs Sept 16-20 from 11:30am-2:30pm. 1 Washington Ave, Miami Beach
- South Beach sushi pop-up Prey puts invasive species on the menu at 1 Hotel & Homes
- The List: 10 best Miami foods with Batch Gastropub's Kevin Danilo
- 2 new Coral Gables restaurants opening this week: Trust & Co. and Ichimi
- Worth the drive: Clay Conley opens Grato restaurant in West Palm Beach
- A Top Chef's 10 favorite foods in Miami
- Former Zuma chef, manager to open KYU restaurant in Wynwood
- Kris Wessel to open barbecue joint in Miami's Little Haiti
- Is it worth it? Quality Meats Miami Beach debuts $64 Chicken Parm Pizza
- The List: 10 best South Florida restaurants according to Rick Mijares
- The List: A Ritz-Carlton chef's top Fort Lauderdale restaurants