TO back - this time in SoBe
Football star's VH1 show returns
The T.O. Show returns for a third season and his reality show is about to get more real than ever.
When we last saw Terrell at the end of season two he was down on one knee proposing to his long suffering girlfriend, Kari.
In the middle of their meeting, his publicist and business partner Monique quit, leaving Kita to pick up the pieces. Since then, he and Kari have parted ways — to no one’s surprise -- and Monique has reluctantly come back to work for Terrell.
Season three is all about perspective, fun and a change of scenery. Terrell has decided that he wants to live in Miami this off season and tells the girls that he needs them to relocate to be there with him. Once again, Mo and Terrell are at odds. She has her husband Victor and three boys to consider. Her decision could be the final blow to their friendship and working relationship.
Meanwhile, Kita is still picking up the pieces to her broken heart after finding out that her boyfriend Joe was still legally married. She needs to get away and Miami is the perfect place for her to get a fresh start and she can help Terrell get his life together. Meanwhile, Terrell and Kita hit the South Beach scene. Let the womanizing commence! Terrell, has a revolving door of honey’s rolling through the house he shares with Kita. But, how long will she tolerate it? And how long will it take before Monique caves in and shows up on Terrell’s doorstep? And, when she finally does, will it be three’s company or three’s a crowd?
The T.O. Show season 3 premiere is scheduled for the summer of 2011.
On Our Radar
- Young magician to appear at Arsht gala
- Phil Collins set to perform at charity gala
- Soledad O'Brien at 'I Am Latino in America' conference
- Shaq to host Barry University bash
- Cindy Crawford in town for new book
- Miami Marlins VIPs focus on wellness
- Alex Rodriguez buys pricey condo
- Eberjey joins bra drive, gives discounts during October.
- Miami Heat's Amar's Stoudemire feted at The Forge
- Marlins Giancarlo Stanton becomes a Tag Heuer watch brand ambassador