TMZ: Evelyn Lozada plans to lift no-contact order
Against football star ex
Evelyn Lozada is trying to make nice nice.
The reality star/businesswoman is going to let the no-contact order against ex husband Chad Johnson expire. What this means: The former NFL star would be able to communicate with his ex-wife. TMZ reports that it's because Lozada just wants to move on. Hmmm.
Johnson is almost finished with his batterer's intervention program and then will likely ask a judge to terminate his probation and lift the no-contact order.
The only way that Lozada can keep Johnson fully away is if she got a civil restraining order against him. The ex couple's marriage was dissolved after a headbutting incident six weeks after they wed (July 4, 2012). Their planned reality show about marital bliss was thrown on the cutting room floor at the VH1 offices.
On Our Radar
- Paulina Rubio in hot water over concert no show
- John Leguizamo in Miami to talk new movie
- Dave Chappelle seen at club until the wee hours
- Mario Chalmers hosts first annual Red Hot Winter Wonderland
- Robi Draco Rosa reveals that cancer has returned
- Demi Lovato a headliner at Y100 Jingle Ball
- Strange turn in Justin Bieber lawsuit
- Is Lindsay Lohan behind Basel beatdown?
- Paul Walker to costar with Miami native
- Michael Jordan's wife expecting