TMZ: Evelyn Lozada plans to lift no-contact order
Against football star ex
Evelyn Lozada is trying to make nice nice.
The reality star/businesswoman is going to let the no-contact order against ex husband Chad Johnson expire. What this means: The former NFL star would be able to communicate with his ex-wife. TMZ reports that it's because Lozada just wants to move on. Hmmm.
Johnson is almost finished with his batterer's intervention program and then will likely ask a judge to terminate his probation and lift the no-contact order.
The only way that Lozada can keep Johnson fully away is if she got a civil restraining order against him. The ex couple's marriage was dissolved after a headbutting incident six weeks after they wed (July 4, 2012). Their planned reality show about marital bliss was thrown on the cutting room floor at the VH1 offices.
On Our Radar
- Singer Lily Allen visits local spots
- Dwyane Wade & Gabrielle Union show honeymoon pics
- Chris Paciello buys home near country club in Miami Beach
- Locals turn out for Bill Clinton
- Ex Miami restaurateur Josh Woodward murder trial date set for February in Los Angeles
- Hip hop royalty in town
- Concerts from Usher and Adam Levine in South Florida
- Real Wolf of Wall Street coming to Miami
- Ultra Music Festival bans minors
- Enrique Iglesias & Anna Kournikova's romantic date