TMZ: Evelyn Lozada plans to lift no-contact order
Against football star ex
Evelyn Lozada is trying to make nice nice.
The reality star/businesswoman is going to let the no-contact order against ex husband Chad Johnson expire. What this means: The former NFL star would be able to communicate with his ex-wife. TMZ reports that it's because Lozada just wants to move on. Hmmm.
Johnson is almost finished with his batterer's intervention program and then will likely ask a judge to terminate his probation and lift the no-contact order.
The only way that Lozada can keep Johnson fully away is if she got a civil restraining order against him. The ex couple's marriage was dissolved after a headbutting incident six weeks after they wed (July 4, 2012). Their planned reality show about marital bliss was thrown on the cutting room floor at the VH1 offices.
On Our Radar
- Jennifer Lopez to perform free concert at Bayfront Park in support of Hillary Clinton
- Which Miami neighborhood will be the next to be ‘Art-Washed’?
- Five reasons to not give up on the Miami Heat
- Larsa and Scottie Pippen to divorce after 19 years
- Boo Madea star Tyler Perry: I don't like Halloween
- Florida has better taste in Halloween candy than most other states, says survey
- Phil Collins: 'I don’t like Miami particularly'
- DJ Irie gets put in the hot seat this Saturday at his own celebrity roast
- King Tide floods the streets of South Florida
- Jose Fernandez may get his own Miami street