TMZ: Evelyn Lozada plans to lift no-contact order
Against football star ex
Evelyn Lozada is trying to make nice nice.
The reality star/businesswoman is going to let the no-contact order against ex husband Chad Johnson expire. What this means: The former NFL star would be able to communicate with his ex-wife. TMZ reports that it's because Lozada just wants to move on. Hmmm.
Johnson is almost finished with his batterer's intervention program and then will likely ask a judge to terminate his probation and lift the no-contact order.
The only way that Lozada can keep Johnson fully away is if she got a civil restraining order against him. The ex couple's marriage was dissolved after a headbutting incident six weeks after they wed (July 4, 2012). Their planned reality show about marital bliss was thrown on the cutting room floor at the VH1 offices.
On Our Radar
- Young magician to appear at Arsht gala
- Phil Collins set to perform at charity gala
- Soledad O'Brien at 'I Am Latino in America' conference
- Shaq to host Barry University bash
- Cindy Crawford in town for new book
- Miami Marlins VIPs focus on wellness
- Alex Rodriguez buys pricey condo
- Eberjey joins bra drive, gives discounts during October.
- Miami Heat's Amar's Stoudemire feted at The Forge
- Marlins Giancarlo Stanton becomes a Tag Heuer watch brand ambassador