TMZ: Evelyn Lozada plans to lift no-contact order
Against football star ex
Evelyn Lozada is trying to make nice nice.
The reality star/businesswoman is going to let the no-contact order against ex husband Chad Johnson expire. What this means: The former NFL star would be able to communicate with his ex-wife. TMZ reports that it's because Lozada just wants to move on. Hmmm.
Johnson is almost finished with his batterer's intervention program and then will likely ask a judge to terminate his probation and lift the no-contact order.
The only way that Lozada can keep Johnson fully away is if she got a civil restraining order against him. The ex couple's marriage was dissolved after a headbutting incident six weeks after they wed (July 4, 2012). Their planned reality show about marital bliss was thrown on the cutting room floor at the VH1 offices.
On Our Radar
- 5 reasons why everyone should watch Premios Tu Mundo
- Ricky Martin in Miami Beach with Maluma
- Armand Assante remembers 'Mambo Kings' premiere
- Zika cases found in Miami Beach, pregnant women warned to stay away by CDC
- Kanye West's Life of Pablo pop up shop in Miami
- Miami hurdler Brianna Rollins rules!
- Disney princess Aimee Carrero a Miami girl
- Are Anna Kournikova and Enrique Iglesias married?
- 6 things to do so you don't get Zika
- Refrain From Ever Becoming A Plastic Surgery Nightmare with Dr. Nassif's Beauty Tips