TKA is in the House
Freestyle Kings TKA will be performing LIVE at Passion nightclub at the Hard Rock alongside DJ's Tony Tone, Anthony Pisano, and Reflex.
Latin freestyle group TKA is coming to South Florida to perform LIVE at Passion Nightclub at the Hard Rock Friday, May 21st. They’ll be performing some of their greatest hits such as "One Way Love", “Come Get My Love”, “Tears May Fall”, “Come Baby Come”, and more. Dance all night to music by DJ’s Tony Tone, Anthony Pisano, and Reflex to a mix of hip-hop, electro, house, and top 40 hits (I’m sure they’ll throw in some freestyle classics as well).
The night will be hosted by South Florida’s premiere, in the club Photo team 2night.com and they are going to be unveiling some of their best pictures from the last 5 years at Passion Nightclub. If you party in South Florida, somewhere, somehow you’ve had your pic taken by the team at 2night.com. See if you made the list of the best pics while dancing alongside the guys from TKA.
Passion Nightclub at the Hard Rock is always packed with beautiful people, the music is great, the staff is sexy; there’s always a great vibe. It’s a must-see when at the Hard Rock, especially tonight if you love freestyle music. Don’t miss this one of a kind special event with TKA tonight at Passion.
Doors open at 10pm; call 954-235-6164 to be added to the guest-list and book your VIP table.
- Velvet Underground: Slap & Tickle pops up underground at FDR and Ball & Chain throws first La Pachanga party
- Railroad Blues boasts weekend lineup of local musicians
- Club Rio offers DJs, bottle service with gaming
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - September 12 - 14
- Go Drink This: Sweet Tarts Cocktail
- Velvet Underground: Complimentary wine for women at (petit) Miami and Cat Shell performs at the W South Beach
- All-star team brings 'Sweet Liberty Drink and Supply Company' to South Beach in December
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - September 5 - 7
- Go Drink This: White Cosmo
- Velvet Underground: Dine in style with chef Aaron Dreilinger and Brick House launches throwback dance party series