T.J. Maxx on SoBe Brings It!
We shopped here recently and LOVED. Find out why.
I've got to admit it — I was never an ardent fan of T.J. Maxx.
The messy merchandising, the collection of less-than-stellar designers, the cramped aisles — they all drove me bonkers.
That is until my gal pals kept nudging me to give the recently opened SoBe-based T.J. Maxx on Fifth Street a go.
Well, I listened and am happy to report to you, my fellow shopaholics, that this is a gem.
I spooted designers such as Alice & Olivia, Missoni, Just Cavalli, Fendi, Miu Miu, Vince, Theory, Pucci, Valentino, Judith Ripka and Prada for next to nada.
And now, I too, can call myself a "Maxxinista."
1149 Fifth Street, Miami Beach
- 11 Best Miami Beauty Salons
- New Botox and Filler Bar on Miami Beach Gives “Taking Shots” A Whole New Meaning
- Huge Sale at The Fontainebleau Soon!
- Breaking Beauty News: Two Drybar Locations to Open in Miami
- Everything You Need to Know About Microblading Your Brows in Miami
- 4 Miami Makeup Artists to Book
- Men Love Bonobos Shorts. And Bonobos loves Wynwood. See Why...
- Liquido: Seriously Cute Workout Clothes That Will Actually Make You Want To Hit The Gym
- 5 Things You Need to Know About the New Givenchy Store at Aventura Mall
- What is actually trending in swimwear for 2016?