T.J. Maxx on SoBe Brings It!
We shopped here recently and LOVED. Find out why.
1149 Fifth Street, Miami Beach
I've got to admit it — I was never an ardent fan of T.J. Maxx.
The messy merchandising, the collection of less-than-stellar designers, the cramped aisles — they all drove me bonkers.
That is until my gal pals kept nudging me to give the recently opened SoBe-based T.J. Maxx on Fifth Street a go.
Well, I listened and am happy to report to you, my fellow shopaholics, that this is a gem.
I spooted designers such as Alice & Olivia, Missoni, Just Cavalli, Fendi, Miu Miu, Vince, Theory, Pucci, Valentino, Judith Ripka and Prada for next to nada.
And now, I too, can call myself a "Maxxinista."
- Ladurée Opens in Miami Beach
- Q & A with Sarah Jessica Parker
- New York Fashion Week reveals the fall trends to expect in Miami
- Miami's E-Commerce Boom
- Stella McCartney on her adidas Collaboration
- Indochino brings affordable custom suits to Miami with Traveling Tailor pop-up
- Miami Dade College Offering Fashion Program
- Watch the Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Shows LIVE from New York on Miami.com
- Trend it Like Beckham
- Pantone Color of the Year: Radiant Orchid