T.J. Maxx on SoBe Brings It!
We shopped here recently and LOVED. Find out why.
I've got to admit it — I was never an ardent fan of T.J. Maxx.
The messy merchandising, the collection of less-than-stellar designers, the cramped aisles — they all drove me bonkers.
That is until my gal pals kept nudging me to give the recently opened SoBe-based T.J. Maxx on Fifth Street a go.
Well, I listened and am happy to report to you, my fellow shopaholics, that this is a gem.
I spooted designers such as Alice & Olivia, Missoni, Just Cavalli, Fendi, Miu Miu, Vince, Theory, Pucci, Valentino, Judith Ripka and Prada for next to nada.
And now, I too, can call myself a "Maxxinista."
1149 Fifth Street, Miami Beach
- What is actually trending in swimwear for 2016?
- Summer Get-Fit Tips by Miami’s Celebrity Trainer
- Celebrities Love Makeup Artist Charlotte Tilbury. Find Out Why!
- 5 Summer Skin Tips from Miami’s Best-Kept Secret — Dr. Leonard Tachmes
- 9 favorite looks from Sunday's Miami Swim Week shows
- 9 favorite looks from Saturday's Miami Swim Week shows
- You won’t believe what people were wearing at Miami Swim Week
- 9 favorite looks from Friday's Miami Swim Week shows
- 9 Best Looks from Thursday's Miami Swim Week Shows
- Best Bridal Boutiques in Coral Gables