T.J. Maxx on SoBe Brings It!
We shopped here recently and LOVED. Find out why.
1149 Fifth Street, Miami Beach
I've got to admit it — I was never an ardent fan of T.J. Maxx.
The messy merchandising, the collection of less-than-stellar designers, the cramped aisles — they all drove me bonkers.
That is until my gal pals kept nudging me to give the recently opened SoBe-based T.J. Maxx on Fifth Street a go.
Well, I listened and am happy to report to you, my fellow shopaholics, that this is a gem.
I spooted designers such as Alice & Olivia, Missoni, Just Cavalli, Fendi, Miu Miu, Vince, Theory, Pucci, Valentino, Judith Ripka and Prada for next to nada.
And now, I too, can call myself a "Maxxinista."
- Home is Where the Barre Is
- History Meets Home Décor at Bonnin Ashley
- Gee Beauty at Your Doorstep
- Like Father, Like Son: Le Club Swimwear
- Vanity Projects Hosts Night of Fashion and Art
- Father’s Day Gift Guide 2015
- Diane von Furstenberg Opens New Boutique
- Chic Fitness Brand ALALA Debuts at Six:02
- Meet Versona, Miami’s New One-Stop Shop for Style
- Stretch Zone Mixes Up the Fitness Game