Tito Vargas promoted at Bazaar by José Andrés in Miami Beach
Ex-Senior Sous Chef Vargas climbs the culinary ladder.
Tito Vargas' 14 years of experience with chef Jose Andres’ ThinkFoodGroup in Washington, D.C., and nearly two years as part of the opening team at The Bazaar at the SLS Hotel South Beach have paid off.
The former senior sous chef has been promoted to chef de cuisine.
Vargas, a Puerto Rico native, says he is excited to continue incorporating Miami’s regional Latin flavors into Andrés’ signature modern Spanish cuisine.
- Ex District chef, James Beard nominee Horacio Rivadero appointed executive chef at Tantalize
- More tacos on the way: Wapo Taco opening in Coral Gables
- DB Bistro Moderne Miami goes casual for the summer
- Sugar Factory American Brasserie to celebrate its Miami opening in June with Kylie Jenner
- Amy Kalinowski is the new pastry chef at Michael's Genuine Food & Drink
- PBS Chef Irie's May 7 Hidden Kitchen collaboration
- The Local Craft Food & Drink launches new menu at open-to-public party tonight
- Morimoto South Beach launches $65 'Greatest Hits' menu
- Vikram Katoch appointed new executive chef at Bianca
- Restaurant-season slowdown hits Miami