Tito Vargas promoted at Bazaar by José Andrés in Miami Beach
Ex-Senior Sous Chef Vargas climbs the culinary ladder.
Tito Vargas' 14 years of experience with chef Jose Andres’ ThinkFoodGroup in Washington, D.C., and nearly two years as part of the opening team at The Bazaar at the SLS Hotel South Beach have paid off.
The former senior sous chef has been promoted to chef de cuisine.
Vargas, a Puerto Rico native, says he is excited to continue incorporating Miami’s regional Latin flavors into Andrés’ signature modern Spanish cuisine.
Bazaar by Jose Andres
1701 Collins Ave., Miami Beach
- Extra Ordinary: Vandy Vanderwarker of Charleston's The Ordinary shucking up at Mignonette in May
- Blue Collar restaurant hosting 2016 Matzo Chase - a scavenger hunt in Miami
- Richard Hales opening Bird & Bone Hot Chicken & Ribs at The Wynwood Yard
- Now Closed: The Oceanaire Seafood Room. Coming Soon to Mary Brickell Village: "Another Landry's concept"
- Norwegian DJ Kygo's just desserts at Komodo
- Top Chef Paul Qui of Faena Hotel's heralded Pao arrested for alleged drug-fueled assault on girlfriend
- Bachour Bakery + Bistro opening March 25 on Brickell
- High end Kaori by Walter Martino opening in Brickell area February 23
- Juvia's Japanese sibling Sushi Garage opens in Miami's Sunset Harbor 'hood
- Now open: Coconut Grove's Spasso--"Simple, honest, brutal food"