Tito Vargas promoted at Bazaar by José Andrés in Miami Beach
Ex-Senior Sous Chef Vargas climbs the culinary ladder.
Tito Vargas' 14 years of experience with chef Jose Andres’ ThinkFoodGroup in Washington, D.C., and nearly two years as part of the opening team at The Bazaar at the SLS Hotel South Beach have paid off.
The former senior sous chef has been promoted to chef de cuisine.
Vargas, a Puerto Rico native, says he is excited to continue incorporating Miami’s regional Latin flavors into Andrés’ signature modern Spanish cuisine.
- Kevin Cory transforms NAOE sibling into N Shabu Shabu
- Alinea in Residence comes to Miami: Chef Grant Achatz to pop up at Faena Miami Beach
- Former Miami restaurant owner Joshua Woodward pleaded no contest Friday to attempted murder for trying to induce a miscarriage
- Jose Garces planning Miami restaurant
- Update: CANCELED Brooklyn's Pies 'n' Thighs pops up at the Mondrian
- Restaurant Michael Schwartz is out at the Raleigh Hotel on South Beach
- Raleigh on the sale rack and Restaurant Michael Schwartz out?
- Luther Campbell hosts dinner party at Mignonette on November 11
- Chef Jeremiah & Roel Alcudia team up on gastroDobo, a 1-night Filipino pop-up in Wynwood
- GK Bistronomie bringing 'globally inspired Peruvian' cuisine to Wynwood