Tito Vargas promoted at Bazaar by José Andrés in Miami Beach
Ex-Senior Sous Chef Vargas climbs the culinary ladder.
Tito Vargas' 14 years of experience with chef Jose Andres’ ThinkFoodGroup in Washington, D.C., and nearly two years as part of the opening team at The Bazaar at the SLS Hotel South Beach have paid off.
The former senior sous chef has been promoted to chef de cuisine.
Vargas, a Puerto Rico native, says he is excited to continue incorporating Miami’s regional Latin flavors into Andrés’ signature modern Spanish cuisine.
- Golden Fig farmhouse restaurant opening late summer in ex OTC space
- Pierre's, Morada Beach Cafe off the market with new executive chef, Ishmael Toro
- Dinner at La Savina at Mondrian out; Brooklyn's Momo Sushi Shack 'pop-up' in
- Ted's at YoungArts closed
- LGBT Night at Dos Caminos
- OTC closes in Brickell after 3-year run
- Morimoto South Beach introduces weekend brunch
- Ex District chef, James Beard nominee Horacio Rivadero appointed executive chef at Tantalize
- More tacos on the way: Wapo Taco opening in Coral Gables
- DB Bistro Moderne Miami goes casual for the summer