Tito Vargas promoted at Bazaar by José Andrés in Miami Beach
Ex-Senior Sous Chef Vargas climbs the culinary ladder.
Tito Vargas' 14 years of experience with chef Jose Andres’ ThinkFoodGroup in Washington, D.C., and nearly two years as part of the opening team at The Bazaar at the SLS Hotel South Beach have paid off.
The former senior sous chef has been promoted to chef de cuisine.
Vargas, a Puerto Rico native, says he is excited to continue incorporating Miami’s regional Latin flavors into Andrés’ signature modern Spanish cuisine.
- Chef Jeremiah & Roel Alcudia team up on gastroDobo, a 1-night Filipino pop-up in Wynwood
- GK Bistronomie bringing 'globally inspired Peruvian' cuisine to Wynwood
- Habit Burger opens in Miami, donates first-week proceeds to charity
- 'Chopped' champ Mathias Gervais opening modern Asian restaurant at The Setai
- Morimoto closing Sept. 30 in South Beach
- For the first time, a woman runs the kitchen at The Forge in Miami Beach
- Marion Miami restaurant gets set to open in Brickell
- Dinner Lab hosts Miami meal with gin pairings on Aug. 25
- Miami restaurateur Michael Schwartz faces federal lawsuit alleging employee mistreatment
- Wynwood Diner opens this weekend in Miami