Tis Truffle Season
“Winter” in the Magic City means white truffles
“Winter” in the Magic City means white truffles. Get your indulgence fix at these outposts...
- Quattro is shaving the northern Italian treasures tableside and featuring a special menu throughout the season. Menu highlights include fonduta tartufata con crostini with poached egg and toasted biova croutons and medaglioni di vitello (veal scaloppini in a truffle butter sauce). Quattro: 1014 Lincoln Rd, Miami Beach; 305-531-4833
- Scarpetta is serving up two truffle pastas - agnolotti dal plin and tagliolini – as well as a supplemental truffle shaving. Scarpette at Fontainebleau Miami Beach: 4441 Collins Ave, Miami Beach; 305-674-4660
- The Dutch is treating diners to a white truffle pizza. The Dutch at the W: 2201 Collins Ave, Miami Beach; 305-938-3111
- Taste Chinese, Mexican and Japanese in one bite — for one night only
- A vegetarian gastropub? It's coming to (where else?) South Beach
- Where you can taste a prize-winning doughnut in Miami
- These are Miami's most popular brunch spots, says Yelp
- Pollo Tropical wants you to cheat — on your chicken
- Three perfect words: Free chocolate croissants
- Burgers and beer in Brickell on National Cheeseburger Day
- Who has Miami's favorite fried chicken?
- This local Haitian chef will be on Food Network — again
- A reason for Miami foodies to drive north to Palm Beach