Tis Truffle Season
“Winter” in the Magic City means white truffles
“Winter” in the Magic City means white truffles. Get your indulgence fix at these outposts...
- Quattro is shaving the northern Italian treasures tableside and featuring a special menu throughout the season. Menu highlights include fonduta tartufata con crostini with poached egg and toasted biova croutons and medaglioni di vitello (veal scaloppini in a truffle butter sauce). Quattro: 1014 Lincoln Rd, Miami Beach; 305-531-4833
- Scarpetta is serving up two truffle pastas - agnolotti dal plin and tagliolini – as well as a supplemental truffle shaving. Scarpette at Fontainebleau Miami Beach: 4441 Collins Ave, Miami Beach; 305-674-4660
- The Dutch is treating diners to a white truffle pizza. The Dutch at the W: 2201 Collins Ave, Miami Beach; 305-938-3111
- Miami Beach's Macchialina to open in Asheville
- Fresh American Bistro debuts in Sunny Isles
- The List: Seagrape's Michelle Bernstein
- Pubbelly and Wynwood Brewing Co. to open restaurant, beer bar on cruise ship
- Are these the best restaurants in South Florida?
- La Nuit en Rosé wine festival coming to Miami Beach Edition
- Miami's 15 most anticipated restaurants of 2015
- The List: 50 Eggs' John Kunkel
- The Burgies: Who will be South Florida's 2015 comfort-food champions?
- Southern Italian restaurant Campania opens Wednesday in Miami