Tis Truffle Season
“Winter” in the Magic City means white truffles
“Winter” in the Magic City means white truffles. Get your indulgence fix at these outposts...
- Quattro is shaving the northern Italian treasures tableside and featuring a special menu throughout the season. Menu highlights include fonduta tartufata con crostini with poached egg and toasted biova croutons and medaglioni di vitello (veal scaloppini in a truffle butter sauce). Quattro: 1014 Lincoln Rd, Miami Beach; 305-531-4833
- Scarpetta is serving up two truffle pastas - agnolotti dal plin and tagliolini – as well as a supplemental truffle shaving. Scarpette at Fontainebleau Miami Beach: 4441 Collins Ave, Miami Beach; 305-674-4660
- The Dutch is treating diners to a white truffle pizza. The Dutch at the W: 2201 Collins Ave, Miami Beach; 305-938-3111
- Pubbelly goes vegan Oct 2
- Eat well & do good at OTC Sept 22
- Updated: Miami restaurant openings, closings and more
- Miami's Best Pizza to close after 44 years in Coral Gables
- Miami food to star on Bravo's 'Best New Restaurant'
- What's the Best? 5 Miami Coffee Shops
- Truffles and caviar on menu at Haven craft beer dinner in Miami Beach
- Interactive brunch benefits United Way of Miami-Dade
- Scott Conant of Scarpetta to open restaurant in Turnberry Isle in Aventura
- Zuma partners to open Tamarina restaurant in Miami