TiramesU leaving Lincoln Road, moving to SoFi
After 17 years on Lincoln, venerable Italian to return to SoFi origins
101 Washington Ave.
Having just celebrated 25 years in biz — a lifetime when it comes to Miami Beach restaurants — and 17 years on Lincoln Road, TiramesU is packing up and moving to 101 Washington Ave. in the beach's South of Fifth neighborhood. The restaurant's last supper at 721 Lincoln Rd. will be served Sunday, April 27.
“South of Fifth is a growing dining destination and I’m very excited to be in the same neighborhood of many successful and internationally renowned restaurants,” says co-owner Graziano Sbroggio.
When TiramesU opens its new location, sometime after this summer, its neighbors will include Joe's Stone Crab, Estiatorio Milos, Prime Fish, Red the Steakhouse, La Maison and La Gloutonnerie.
Executive chef Fabrizio Pintus is working on a new menu, one that will still feature the restaurant's homemade pasta dishes, among other things.
“I love exploring new recipes and the use of different ingredients with unexpected combinations," Pintus says. "The idea is to experiment with new dishes while remaining grounded in solid traditions. The new TiramesU will offer inventive modern Italian flavors with simple yet refined plates that entice the palate and delight our patrons. I’d like for TiramesU to become your 'homey' kitchen away from home.”
TiramesU opened in 1988 at Ocean Drive and Fifth Street before moving to Lincoln Road in 1997. It is owned and managed by Graspa Group, which includes Spris Pizza on Lincoln Road, downtown and in midtown, as well as Segafredo and Salumeria 104.
- Dinner in Paradise: Homestead farm's chef lineup is out!
- Morimoto South Beach opening October 1 and we have the menu!
- Top Chef Masters contestant Herb Wilson is executive chef of SoFi's forthcoming Red Ginger
- Michelle Bernstein to bring a little Crumb on Parchment to Miami Dolphins games
- Albert Trummer's Drawing Room Bar & Lounge to open at new Shelborne
- Seasalt & Pepper slammed with new lawsuits
- La Maison owes $12,922.69 in back rent
- Adria Alum opening Piripi in the Gables
- London's Coya opening on Brickell
- Unlimited tacos and beer for $18.21 debuts at Toro Toro