Consider this the perfect gift for techies and trendsetters alike.
Turn your iPad case from drab to fab with the Tip Tote Gripper. Available in black, blue, pink and clear, the strong flexible silicone cover ($19.95) is not only stylish but protects iPads from dents and scratches.
On the go? Tip Tote’s bags ($33.99) are ideal for running around town. Simply place your iPad or e-reader in and sling the strap over your shoulder and you're good to go.
And here’s a celeb tidbit: Singer Mya is also a fan.
Keeping your iPad safe is now easy and stylish and can be found by browsing on over to www.tiptote.com
- Serpentine Style: Meet Python Handbag Designer Ximena Kavalekas
- 14 Street Style Looks at Miami Fashion Week that Show What’s Trending in the Magic City
- H&M Launches Coachella Collection
- 7 things you didn't know about designer Rachel Roy & her first book, "Design Your Life"
- 6 Spring 2016 Trends You Need To Try Now
- Like Father, Like Son: Le Club Swimwear
- Dadeland Mall Announces New Stores and Store Expansions
- Designer Corinna Saias Mixes Ancient Greece with South Beach
- Nordstrom Rack to Open in Midtown
- H&M Opening Another South Florida Store