‘Tinkertoy: Build Your Imagination’ at MCM gives kids a chance to create
Miami Children's Museum hosts an interactive exhibit ‘Tinkertoy: Build Your Imagination’ to celebrate the toy's 95th anniversary.
Bring your budding architects to the Miami Children’s Museum (980 MacArthur Cswy., Miami) starting this Saturday for their new interactive exhibit “Tinkertoy: Build Your Imagination,” a 1,500-square-foot exhibit for kids ages 3-10 featuring giant replicas of classic Tinkertoy construction toys to be used for a variety of activities. The exhibit also features a retrospective of the toy’s history and hands-on fun for the whole family to enjoy. The exhibit is through Sept. 14. Admission is $18 for adults and children, $14 for Florida residents, free for children younger than under 1 year, and complimentary admission for members. Museum hours are 10 a.m.-6 p.m. daily.
See and Do
- 7 Reasons Surfside is Miami's Coolest Beach Town
- Debate watching parties in Miami
- 7 Places You Must Visit in Key Biscayne
- Louis C.K. announces four show run at Arsht Center in November
- Miami public spaces are getting a makeover with these upcoming projects
- 12 Things You Didn't Know about Jean-Michel Basquiat
- 5 free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - Sept. 23-25
- Live the nostalgia of ‘¿Qué Pasa, USA?’ this Saturday
- 4 Fitness Events in South Florida for Gym Rats
- Everglades gets funky with Wynwood benefit