‘Tinkertoy: Build Your Imagination’ at MCM gives kids a chance to create
Miami Children's Museum hosts an interactive exhibit ‘Tinkertoy: Build Your Imagination’ to celebrate the toy's 95th anniversary.
Bring your budding architects to the Miami Children’s Museum (980 MacArthur Cswy., Miami) starting this Saturday for their new interactive exhibit “Tinkertoy: Build Your Imagination,” a 1,500-square-foot exhibit for kids ages 3-10 featuring giant replicas of classic Tinkertoy construction toys to be used for a variety of activities. The exhibit also features a retrospective of the toy’s history and hands-on fun for the whole family to enjoy. The exhibit is through Sept. 14. Admission is $18 for adults and children, $14 for Florida residents, free for children younger than under 1 year, and complimentary admission for members. Museum hours are 10 a.m.-6 p.m. daily.
See and Do
- 10 things not to miss this week: Art, Marvel comics & freebie fun
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - July 25-27
- Absorbing and exquisitely acted, GableStage’s ‘The Whale’ is a study in connection
- ‘H2OMBRE’ brings splashy spectacle and lots of water to the Arsht Center stage
- Cinderella, robots, date night & Munchkin Fun's top 10 picks for the week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - July 18-20
- Overtown Music and Arts Festival 2014
- Ice cream parties, kids carnivals & Munchkin Fun's top picks for the week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - July 11-13
- Colombian mangoes will be the star at this weekend’s Mango Festival at Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden