‘Tinkertoy: Build Your Imagination’ at MCM gives kids a chance to create
Miami Children's Museum hosts an interactive exhibit ‘Tinkertoy: Build Your Imagination’ to celebrate the toy's 95th anniversary.
Bring your budding architects to the Miami Children’s Museum (980 MacArthur Cswy., Miami) starting this Saturday for their new interactive exhibit “Tinkertoy: Build Your Imagination,” a 1,500-square-foot exhibit for kids ages 3-10 featuring giant replicas of classic Tinkertoy construction toys to be used for a variety of activities. The exhibit also features a retrospective of the toy’s history and hands-on fun for the whole family to enjoy. The exhibit is through Sept. 14. Admission is $18 for adults and children, $14 for Florida residents, free for children younger than under 1 year, and complimentary admission for members. Museum hours are 10 a.m.-6 p.m. daily.
See and Do
- Holiday parades, princess parties & a local gift guide: Munchkin Fun's top weekly picks
- Holiday events in Miami
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Dec. 12-14
- Outré Theatre makes its move to Fort Lauderdale with ‘Othello’
- Cirque du Soleil brings its fem-centric show, 'Amaluna,' to Sun Life Stadium
- Seminole Hard Rock Winterfest Boat Parade floats into Broward this Saturday
- Holiday dance, theater and music favorites to make the season merry
- ‘Book of Mormon’ walks its fine line, this time at the Arsht Center
- Princess parties, superheroes & gingerbread houses: Munchkin Fun's Top picks for Dec 8-12
- #HowToMiami - Street Art