‘Tinkertoy: Build Your Imagination’ at MCM gives kids a chance to create
Miami Children's Museum hosts an interactive exhibit ‘Tinkertoy: Build Your Imagination’ to celebrate the toy's 95th anniversary.
Bring your budding architects to the Miami Children’s Museum (980 MacArthur Cswy., Miami) starting this Saturday for their new interactive exhibit “Tinkertoy: Build Your Imagination,” a 1,500-square-foot exhibit for kids ages 3-10 featuring giant replicas of classic Tinkertoy construction toys to be used for a variety of activities. The exhibit also features a retrospective of the toy’s history and hands-on fun for the whole family to enjoy. The exhibit is through Sept. 14. Admission is $18 for adults and children, $14 for Florida residents, free for children younger than under 1 year, and complimentary admission for members. Museum hours are 10 a.m.-6 p.m. daily.
See and Do
- 15 things to do with the kids Oct 5-11: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Oct. 2-4
- Wizard World Comic Con takes over the Broward Convention Center
- 15 things to do with the kids Sept 28 - Oct 4: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks
- Ultimate guide to luxury seats at Miami’s Sun Life Stadium
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Sept. 25-27
- House of Horrors kicks off this weekend with a concert by Silentó
- Bay Skate rolls back into Bayfront Park with a free skating party
- Broward County celebrates its 100 year anniversary with Neil Goldberg's extravaganza 'WE'
- Concerts usher in the musical sounds of the new season