Timo's Tim Andriola to open Basil Park in Sunny Isles Beach
Casual, healthful eats from chef-owner of neighboring Timo's.
Sunny Isles Beach is getting a fresh burst of flavor this month as Timo chef-owner Tim Andriola prepares to open Basil Park next to Timo.
Billed as a casual, chef-inspired space geared toward healthful eating, the 120-seat restaurant is in a soft-opening stage, putting final tweaks on dishes and service. Expect a full opening later this month.
Basil Park will serve breakfast, lunch and dinner daily, offering hormone-free meat, pasture-raised poultry and locally grown microgreens. Andriola's crew will be working from an open kitchen with an imported French Eno Tech rotisserie and a Spanish-style plancha grill.
Other restaurant accents include pale wood beams, butcher block tables, a juice bar and a green garden terrace. Look for daily farm specials and sustainable and biodynamic wines.
17608 Collins Ave., Sunny Isles Beach
- Zak the Baker closed, reopens Friday
- "Celebrity" status won't get you into Eating House's sold-out 4/20 dinner
- 10 New Restaurants Coming Soon to Downtown Doral
- Game of Thrones-inspired dishes at Beaker & Gray
- O, Miami poetry shows up in local food
- Two for one: Barley chef to open pizza pop up in Dadeland
- Balans restaurant owner found dead
- Which Miami seafood chef won last weekend's pork cooking competition?
- New menu for Raleigh Hotel restaurant
- This Miami chef was named Food & Wine best new chef