Timo's Tim Andriola to open Basil Park in Sunny Isles Beach
Casual, healthful eats from chef-owner of neighboring Timo's.
17608 Collins Ave., Sunny Isles Beach
Sunny Isles Beach is getting a fresh burst of flavor this month as Timo chef-owner Tim Andriola prepares to open Basil Park next to Timo.
Billed as a casual, chef-inspired space geared toward healthful eating, the 120-seat restaurant is in a soft-opening stage, putting final tweaks on dishes and service. Expect a full opening later this month.
Basil Park will serve breakfast, lunch and dinner daily, offering hormone-free meat, pasture-raised poultry and locally grown microgreens. Andriola's crew will be working from an open kitchen with an imported French Eno Tech rotisserie and a Spanish-style plancha grill.
Other restaurant accents include pale wood beams, butcher block tables, a juice bar and a green garden terrace. Look for daily farm specials and sustainable and biodynamic wines.
- The List: Casa D'Angelo's Angelo Elia
- Dewey LoSasso to run new restaurant at Schnebly Winery and Miami Brewing Co.
- American Social now open in Brickell
- Cibo Wine Bar expands to South Beach
- Top 10 most popular Miami food/drink places on Instagram in 2014
- The List: The Dutch's Conor Hanlon
- Stephen Starr to open second restaurant in Bal Harbour
- Philly diner Green Eggs Cafe opens in Aventura
- New restaurants add to Doral's food options
- Escopazzo closes in South Beach after 21-year run