Timo's Tim Andriola to open Basil Park in Sunny Isles Beach
Casual, healthful eats from chef-owner of neighboring Timo's.
17608 Collins Ave., Sunny Isles Beach
Sunny Isles Beach is getting a fresh burst of flavor this month as Timo chef-owner Tim Andriola prepares to open Basil Park next to Timo.
Billed as a casual, chef-inspired space geared toward healthful eating, the 120-seat restaurant is in a soft-opening stage, putting final tweaks on dishes and service. Expect a full opening later this month.
Basil Park will serve breakfast, lunch and dinner daily, offering hormone-free meat, pasture-raised poultry and locally grown microgreens. Andriola's crew will be working from an open kitchen with an imported French Eno Tech rotisserie and a Spanish-style plancha grill.
Other restaurant accents include pale wood beams, butcher block tables, a juice bar and a green garden terrace. Look for daily farm specials and sustainable and biodynamic wines.
- The List: Oceanaire's Kareem Anguin
- Miami Beach's Macchialina to open in Asheville
- Fresh American Bistro debuts in Sunny Isles
- The List: Seagrape's Michelle Bernstein
- Pubbelly and Wynwood Brewing Co. to open restaurant, beer bar on cruise ship
- Are these the best restaurants in South Florida?
- La Nuit en Rosé wine festival coming to Miami Beach Edition
- Miami's 15 most anticipated restaurants of 2015
- The List: 50 Eggs' John Kunkel
- The Burgies: Who will be South Florida's 2015 comfort-food champions?