Timo's Tim Andriola to open Basil Park in Sunny Isles Beach
Casual, healthful eats from chef-owner of neighboring Timo's.
17608 Collins Ave., Sunny Isles Beach
Sunny Isles Beach is getting a fresh burst of flavor this month as Timo chef-owner Tim Andriola prepares to open Basil Park next to Timo.
Billed as a casual, chef-inspired space geared toward healthful eating, the 120-seat restaurant is in a soft-opening stage, putting final tweaks on dishes and service. Expect a full opening later this month.
Basil Park will serve breakfast, lunch and dinner daily, offering hormone-free meat, pasture-raised poultry and locally grown microgreens. Andriola's crew will be working from an open kitchen with an imported French Eno Tech rotisserie and a Spanish-style plancha grill.
Other restaurant accents include pale wood beams, butcher block tables, a juice bar and a green garden terrace. Look for daily farm specials and sustainable and biodynamic wines.
- What's the Best? 5 Great Carpaccios
- New-look AltaMare toasts summer with a new happy hour
- Jumbo's closes after 59-year run in Miami's Liberty City
- Ho Wang closes in Surfside; kosher BBQ joint to take its place
- The List: Eating around Miami with Tongue & Cheek's Jamie DeRosa
- Big shucking scallops at Oceanaire in Miami this weekend
- Treat yourself to Sushi Samba & a movie July 22
- Big Pink gets bigger: Miami Beach-themed burgers added to menu
- Cantina la Veinte debuts at Icon Brickell July 28
- The List: Eating around Miami with Macchialina's Michael Pirolo