Timo's Tim Andriola to open Basil Park in Sunny Isles Beach
Casual, healthful eats from chef-owner of neighboring Timo's.
17608 Collins Ave., Sunny Isles Beach
Sunny Isles Beach is getting a fresh burst of flavor this month as Timo chef-owner Tim Andriola prepares to open Basil Park next to Timo.
Billed as a casual, chef-inspired space geared toward healthful eating, the 120-seat restaurant is in a soft-opening stage, putting final tweaks on dishes and service. Expect a full opening later this month.
Basil Park will serve breakfast, lunch and dinner daily, offering hormone-free meat, pasture-raised poultry and locally grown microgreens. Andriola's crew will be working from an open kitchen with an imported French Eno Tech rotisserie and a Spanish-style plancha grill.
Other restaurant accents include pale wood beams, butcher block tables, a juice bar and a green garden terrace. Look for daily farm specials and sustainable and biodynamic wines.
- The Federal and Haven team up for a Halloween-inspired menu
- Izzy's Fish & Oyster to swim in to South Beach
- What's the Best? South Florida restaurants with a view
- Amaize, an arepa-teria, to open in Doral
- The List: Eating in Miami with Miguel Aguilar
- Celebrate Halloween early at Tongue & Cheek's Saturday brunch
- 'Top Chef' favorite Fabio Viviani gives Miami recipes today, food next month
- Guide to South Florida's October wine and beer dinners
- Michelle Bernstein taps Steven Rojas as Seagrape's chef de cuisine
- Esquire's new restaurant guru is a Miami homeboy