Timeless Opens at Fontainebleau
Fontainebleau Miami Beach officially welcomes watch and jewelry boutique, Timeless, to The Shops at Fontainebleau.
It's time to visit Fontainebleau Miami Beach.
The iconinc hotel just opened watch and jewelry boutique, Timeless, to The Shops at Fontainebleau. Nesteled in the Fontainebleau lobby, Timeless offers a wide range of watches and jewelry, from vintage to sporty, appealing to all ages and styles. Shoppers can peruse labels such as Cartier, Chanel, Kimberly McDonald, Loree Rodkin, Renee Lewis, Vacheron, Patek Philippe and Rolex.
“Timeless is a perfect addition to The Shops at Fontainebleau. Combining charismatic style with the latest trends, Timeless embodies the resort’s iconic roots through vintage pieces while showcasing its modern glamour with the latest styles,” Vice President of Corporate Retail at Fontainebleau Miami Beach Brooke Soffer says.
The Soffers tapped designer John Rawlins of Rawlins Design and DeVinn Bruce to create the minimalist aesthetic of the shop. Awash with glass walls accented by East Indian rosewood and upholstered leather panels in a soft pearl grey, timepieces are showcased on the perimeter of the store and in a middle partition, with custom designed wall-scones made of Brazilian Rock-crystal serving as a divider for merchandise. Accentuating the 10-foot tall walls, cubist inspired murals rendered in black, white and silver by artist Mark Gagnon sit on top of eight floating glass display cases.
“As with all the shops at Fontainebleau, we look back to the inspiration of Morris Lapidus and what he might do in the present day. We aspired to create a dramatic and luxurious statement with a minimalist and modern hand,” architect John Rawlins adds.
Timeless joins a retail collection at Fontainebleau that includes IDAandHARRY fashion boutique, Aquamarine swim shop, Lapis Retail at Lapis Spa, Morris & Co. gift shop and Bleau Signature shops.
Fontainebleau Miami Beach
4441 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach
- Men Love Bonobos Shorts. And Bonobos loves Wynwood. See Why...
- Liquido: Seriously Cute Workout Clothes That Will Actually Make You Want To Hit The Gym
- 5 Things You Need to Know About the New Givenchy Store at Aventura Mall
- The 5 Wonders of Wanderlista Boutique
- Fashion Designer Julian Chang Opening Boutique in MiMo District
- Get a Whiff of Diptyque, Bal Harbour’s New Boutique
- KARE Opens Flagship in Midtown Miami
- Tom Ford’s Flagship Opens in Design District
- SWGR Opens Gallery and Apparel Store in Wynwood
- New Sunglass Shop Opens in Wynwood