Time to Get Spicy
Miami Spice ushers in two months of conscientious gluttony - bring on the dessert!
Miami Spice ushers in two months of conscientious gluttony – is there a better kind? For 8 blissful weeks we can gorge on three-course lunches & dinners for a wallet-friendly $22 and $35, respectively. We say – bring on the dessert!
Now in its eighth year, Miami Spice has become a summer standard – this season is seeing a record number of participating restaurants (thank you recession). Click here for a complete list of restaurants and menus. Read on for some of the dishes we’re most excited about:
- Thai Beef Salad and Cuban BBQ Chicken at Asia de Cuba
- Tempura Rock Shrimp & Crispy Pork at Blade
- Alaskan Crab Tail & Kobe Skirt Steak at Meat Market
- Bucatini with Meatballs & Molten Chocolate Cake at RED the Steakhouse
- Coconut Firecracker Tiger Shrimp & Cabernet Braised Beef Short Ribs @ Grass
- Seafood & Chorizo Gumbo & Madras Scented Roast Scottish Salmon @ Acqua
- Hot Duck Salad & Risotto Trio @ Marinheiro
- Gaucho Meatball & White Chocolate Molten Lava Cake @ Neomi’s Grill
- Pubbelly's L'echon Brasserie closes in Miami Beach
- Red Ginger rolls sushi and izakaya small plates in SoFi
- Eat the best of the wurst at Bavaria Haus in Bayside Marketplace
- Is Thomas Keller opening a restaurant in Miami?
- Azul names Benjamin Murray chef de cuisine
- La Moderna Italian restaurant and bar opens in Sunset Harbour
- Kids Eat Free July 1-31: Feast on Munchkin Eats
- Michael Schwartz to close Cayman Islands outpost of Michael's Genuine Food & Drink
- The Dutch's BBQ series returns July 1
- Tom Colicchio's Beachcraft opens with earnest seasonal cooking