Time to Get Spicy
Miami Spice ushers in two months of conscientious gluttony - bring on the dessert!
Miami Spice ushers in two months of conscientious gluttony – is there a better kind? For 8 blissful weeks we can gorge on three-course lunches & dinners for a wallet-friendly $22 and $35, respectively. We say – bring on the dessert!
Now in its eighth year, Miami Spice has become a summer standard – this season is seeing a record number of participating restaurants (thank you recession). Click here for a complete list of restaurants and menus. Read on for some of the dishes we’re most excited about:
- Thai Beef Salad and Cuban BBQ Chicken at Asia de Cuba
- Tempura Rock Shrimp & Crispy Pork at Blade
- Alaskan Crab Tail & Kobe Skirt Steak at Meat Market
- Bucatini with Meatballs & Molten Chocolate Cake at RED the Steakhouse
- Coconut Firecracker Tiger Shrimp & Cabernet Braised Beef Short Ribs @ Grass
- Seafood & Chorizo Gumbo & Madras Scented Roast Scottish Salmon @ Acqua
- Hot Duck Salad & Risotto Trio @ Marinheiro
- Gaucho Meatball & White Chocolate Molten Lava Cake @ Neomi’s Grill
- President Hello Kitty? She's got cookies to convince you
- South Beach Seafood Festival 2016 highlights top seafood chefs, restaurants
- Get yours: stone crab season starts Saturday
- Is this the best black-owned food truck in South Florida?
- South Florida just got another serious steakhouse
- Food just got a lot better at Heat's American Airlines Arena
- Phuc Yea pops up for good
- Luke's Diner will be a real place Wednesday. Here's where to get free coffee:
- Poke, not sushi, is what's cool in Miami. Yelp helps us find it
- It's the last day of Miami Spice. Here's where you're eating