Time to Get Spicy
Miami Spice ushers in two months of conscientious gluttony - bring on the dessert!
Miami Spice ushers in two months of conscientious gluttony – is there a better kind? For 8 blissful weeks we can gorge on three-course lunches & dinners for a wallet-friendly $22 and $35, respectively. We say – bring on the dessert!
Now in its eighth year, Miami Spice has become a summer standard – this season is seeing a record number of participating restaurants (thank you recession). Click here for a complete list of restaurants and menus. Read on for some of the dishes we’re most excited about:
- Thai Beef Salad and Cuban BBQ Chicken at Asia de Cuba
- Tempura Rock Shrimp & Crispy Pork at Blade
- Alaskan Crab Tail & Kobe Skirt Steak at Meat Market
- Bucatini with Meatballs & Molten Chocolate Cake at RED the Steakhouse
- Coconut Firecracker Tiger Shrimp & Cabernet Braised Beef Short Ribs @ Grass
- Seafood & Chorizo Gumbo & Madras Scented Roast Scottish Salmon @ Acqua
- Hot Duck Salad & Risotto Trio @ Marinheiro
- Gaucho Meatball & White Chocolate Molten Lava Cake @ Neomi’s Grill
- Brickell and Miami's Design District are getting new Italian restaurants
- Las Olas gets a new Italian restaurant
- What Craft Beer Style Are You?
- Sip with the experts at La Cave d'Azur's weekly wine tasting
- Feast on a 2lb lobster at Morton's Aug 22
- 7 Peruvian seafood restaurants in Miami to try now
- What's the Best? 5 Cool Ice Cream Shops
- Southern Swank Kitchen in Davie does Southern fare right
- The Miami Spice List: 10 Best Hotel Restaurants
- Brew in Miami: The secret behind one-off beers