Time to Get Spicy
Miami Spice ushers in two months of conscientious gluttony - bring on the dessert!
Miami Spice ushers in two months of conscientious gluttony – is there a better kind? For 8 blissful weeks we can gorge on three-course lunches & dinners for a wallet-friendly $22 and $35, respectively. We say – bring on the dessert!
Now in its eighth year, Miami Spice has become a summer standard – this season is seeing a record number of participating restaurants (thank you recession). Click here for a complete list of restaurants and menus. Read on for some of the dishes we’re most excited about:
- Thai Beef Salad and Cuban BBQ Chicken at Asia de Cuba
- Tempura Rock Shrimp & Crispy Pork at Blade
- Alaskan Crab Tail & Kobe Skirt Steak at Meat Market
- Bucatini with Meatballs & Molten Chocolate Cake at RED the Steakhouse
- Coconut Firecracker Tiger Shrimp & Cabernet Braised Beef Short Ribs @ Grass
- Seafood & Chorizo Gumbo & Madras Scented Roast Scottish Salmon @ Acqua
- Hot Duck Salad & Risotto Trio @ Marinheiro
- Gaucho Meatball & White Chocolate Molten Lava Cake @ Neomi’s Grill
- FREE LASAGNA. We Repeat, Free Lasagna!
- This Miami Beach bar was just named America's best new bar
- A look inside new 'hip Peruvian' restaurant in Doral
- A Miami Spice Weekly Planner
- Not even a dead body got people out of line for cronuts in New York
- Look like a celebrity and get free food
- Where to find artisanal chocolate in South Florida
- 7 Great Choices for Families during Miami Spice
- Where to Eat Lunch in South Beach Right Now
- Where to Eat Lunch in South Miami Right Now