TIme to recharge
New deal at the Standard
Everyone deserves a little luxury at this time of year, and you can find it at the Spa at the Standard Miami Beach, which has just partnered with the renowned French skin-care line Biologique Recherche. Try a 15- minute Revital-Eyes treatment ($40 with any facial), which exfoliates and hydrates delicate eye and lip areas, or go crazy with the Oxygenating + Slim- ming Body Treatment (60 minutes for $160), which includes a detoxifying bath (you know you need that), botanical oils massaged into the skin and a complete hydrotherapy session. The skin-care line uses no artificial dyes or fragrances.
On Our Radar
- Music on Board brings EDM festival to Fort Lauderdale from Brazil
- Fort Lauderdale's Fish Tank Kings returns
- Wild and crazy guy: Steve O in town for shows
- Ben & Jerry’s Free Ice Cream Tasting
- Tax day cometh! Flo Rida pays his bill
- Joanna Krupa puts apartment up for sale
- Former 'Queer Eye' designer Thom Filicia lends his touch to new condo in Edgewater
- Key West company featured on 'The Profit'
- Miami Beach, Miami Gardens among nation’s most dangerous suburbs
- George Lopez talks 'Saint George' and 'Rio 2'