TIme to recharge
New deal at the Standard
Everyone deserves a little luxury at this time of year, and you can find it at the Spa at the Standard Miami Beach, which has just partnered with the renowned French skin-care line Biologique Recherche. Try a 15- minute Revital-Eyes treatment ($40 with any facial), which exfoliates and hydrates delicate eye and lip areas, or go crazy with the Oxygenating + Slim- ming Body Treatment (60 minutes for $160), which includes a detoxifying bath (you know you need that), botanical oils massaged into the skin and a complete hydrotherapy session. The skin-care line uses no artificial dyes or fragrances.
On Our Radar
- 3 rare pre-embargo Cuban cigars to buy in Miami
- How to get the celebrity bikini body you crave
- Luis Guzman in Miami: Spanish is easier than French
- Miami artist Becky Rosa unveils massive public art installation at Wynwood gallery
- Antonio Banderas: I have an attachment to Miami
- Runway Reviews from Miami Fashion Week 2016
- Do you live in one of the most stressed out places in Florida?
- Gwen Stefani's having trouble selling tickets for tour
- Miami Fashion Week arrives with new celebs and a fresh vision
- 5 things to know about 2 Chainz