Time for Recess
It’s time for Recess at Twelve Lounge presented by PopLife!
1200 Washington Ave.
Miami Beach, FL
It’s time for Recess at Twelve Lounge presented by PopLife. This week this new lounge opened its doors in the space formerly know as Hed Kandi Lounge and has already debuted its Tuesday night party, Black Betty. Tonight they introduce their Thursday night event Recess brought to you by masters of nightlife entertainment, Poplife. The venue is pretty small and the décor is minimal, outfitted with neon lights and leather white leather couches through out, nothing out of this world.
Tonight’s party should be really good since every PopLife party seems to be a hit, and with Super Bowl taking over the beach, there will be plenty of locals who want to get away from all the bigger clubs and check it out. The music for the night will be provided by local Miami favorites Contra and Mike Deuce of Deuce Crew; you can expect the music to be open format mixed with electro. Doors open at 11pm, early arrival is suggested due to the size of the venue. For more information or for table and bottle reservations, email email@example.com.
- Railroad Blues boasts weekend lineup of local musicians
- Club Rio offers DJs, bottle service with gaming
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - September 12 - 14
- Go Drink This: Sweet Tarts Cocktail
- Velvet Underground: Complimentary wine for women at (petit) Miami and Cat Shell performs at the W South Beach
- All-star team brings 'Sweet Liberty Drink and Supply Company' to South Beach in December
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - September 5 - 7
- Go Drink This: White Cosmo
- Velvet Underground: Dine in style with chef Aaron Dreilinger and Brick House launches throwback dance party series
- Ultra Music Festival bans minors