Time for Recess
It’s time for Recess at Twelve Lounge presented by PopLife!
1200 Washington Ave.
Miami Beach, FL
It’s time for Recess at Twelve Lounge presented by PopLife. This week this new lounge opened its doors in the space formerly know as Hed Kandi Lounge and has already debuted its Tuesday night party, Black Betty. Tonight they introduce their Thursday night event Recess brought to you by masters of nightlife entertainment, Poplife. The venue is pretty small and the décor is minimal, outfitted with neon lights and leather white leather couches through out, nothing out of this world.
Tonight’s party should be really good since every PopLife party seems to be a hit, and with Super Bowl taking over the beach, there will be plenty of locals who want to get away from all the bigger clubs and check it out. The music for the night will be provided by local Miami favorites Contra and Mike Deuce of Deuce Crew; you can expect the music to be open format mixed with electro. Doors open at 11pm, early arrival is suggested due to the size of the venue. For more information or for table and bottle reservations, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Velvet Underground: Heavyweight champion Shannon "The Cannon" Briggs hosts fight night at Wonderland, Cuban hip hopper Danay Suarez plays North Beach, Alberto Cabrera's Bread + Butter launches happy hour
- MOVA Lounge hosts 5th annual Block Party for Miami Beach Gay Pride Festival
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - April 11 - 13
- Dita Von Teese takes it off for South Florida
- 'Cocktales: Confessions of a Nymphomaniac' debuts at Bardot and runs through April
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - April 4 - 6
- SL Miami at The James Royal Palm closes
- Top three takeaways from Miami Music Week and Ultra Music Festival
- Velvet Underground: Gratis Champagne at Duffy's in North Miami Beach, Adoré Nightclub brings Vegas to South Beach, and yoga to soothe an over-partied soul at The Standard
- Armin Van Buuren leaves his mark at Miami Music Week 2014