Time for Recess
It’s time for Recess at Twelve Lounge presented by PopLife!
1200 Washington Ave.
Miami Beach, FL
It’s time for Recess at Twelve Lounge presented by PopLife. This week this new lounge opened its doors in the space formerly know as Hed Kandi Lounge and has already debuted its Tuesday night party, Black Betty. Tonight they introduce their Thursday night event Recess brought to you by masters of nightlife entertainment, Poplife. The venue is pretty small and the décor is minimal, outfitted with neon lights and leather white leather couches through out, nothing out of this world.
Tonight’s party should be really good since every PopLife party seems to be a hit, and with Super Bowl taking over the beach, there will be plenty of locals who want to get away from all the bigger clubs and check it out. The music for the night will be provided by local Miami favorites Contra and Mike Deuce of Deuce Crew; you can expect the music to be open format mixed with electro. Doors open at 11pm, early arrival is suggested due to the size of the venue. For more information or for table and bottle reservations, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cinco de Mayo Parties in Miami and South Florida
- Fight nights, Derby days, comedy & Cinco de Mayo
- Oculto Manor transforms Soho Studios into fun-house of secrets
- Go Drink This: Desert Rose
- Ball & Chain presents new album series
- Oculto Manor takes over Soho, sunset cocktails at Seaspice, O, Miami circa 1981 & assorted earthiness
- Go Drink This: Blood Orange Mojito
- Moët & Chandon presents Seaspice's new cocktail hour
- The Forge brings back its famed Wednesday night party
- The Who - win a pair of tickets