Time for Recess
It’s time for Recess at Twelve Lounge presented by PopLife!
1200 Washington Ave.
Miami Beach, FL
It’s time for Recess at Twelve Lounge presented by PopLife. This week this new lounge opened its doors in the space formerly know as Hed Kandi Lounge and has already debuted its Tuesday night party, Black Betty. Tonight they introduce their Thursday night event Recess brought to you by masters of nightlife entertainment, Poplife. The venue is pretty small and the décor is minimal, outfitted with neon lights and leather white leather couches through out, nothing out of this world.
Tonight’s party should be really good since every PopLife party seems to be a hit, and with Super Bowl taking over the beach, there will be plenty of locals who want to get away from all the bigger clubs and check it out. The music for the night will be provided by local Miami favorites Contra and Mike Deuce of Deuce Crew; you can expect the music to be open format mixed with electro. Doors open at 11pm, early arrival is suggested due to the size of the venue. For more information or for table and bottle reservations, email email@example.com.
- Exclusive: The historic Ball and Chain bar and live music venue returns to Little Havana in September
- Velvet Underground: The Stage welcomes Big Sam's Funky Nation for 'Soulfest Weekend' plus more poolside fashion flows at Fifty Miami
- Keep the party going after the sun sets on Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Swim in Miami
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - July 18 - 20
- Svedka Vodka challenges bartenders nationwide to compete in the first annual Svedka Shakedown in Miami Beach
- Velvet Underground: A daytime salute to Overtown with music and art and Swim Week cascades through South Beach
- Nicole Moudaber brings her sounds to Space on Saturday
- Party with Jenny McCarthy at E11even Miami Saturday night after "Dirty Sexy Funny"
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - July 11 - 13
- Velvet Underground: Huahua's Taqueria launches a hot happy hour series and The Duke Lounge/Gallery opens in Little Havana