Time for Recess
It’s time for Recess at Twelve Lounge presented by PopLife!
1200 Washington Ave.
Miami Beach, FL
It’s time for Recess at Twelve Lounge presented by PopLife. This week this new lounge opened its doors in the space formerly know as Hed Kandi Lounge and has already debuted its Tuesday night party, Black Betty. Tonight they introduce their Thursday night event Recess brought to you by masters of nightlife entertainment, Poplife. The venue is pretty small and the décor is minimal, outfitted with neon lights and leather white leather couches through out, nothing out of this world.
Tonight’s party should be really good since every PopLife party seems to be a hit, and with Super Bowl taking over the beach, there will be plenty of locals who want to get away from all the bigger clubs and check it out. The music for the night will be provided by local Miami favorites Contra and Mike Deuce of Deuce Crew; you can expect the music to be open format mixed with electro. Doors open at 11pm, early arrival is suggested due to the size of the venue. For more information or for table and bottle reservations, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tonight: 'Bourbon & Beats' at Radio Bar in South Beach with hard-to-find Pappy Van Winkle 15-year
- SushiSamba celebrates Brazil's Carnaval on Lincoln Road and in Coral Gables on Tuesday night with live samba dancing, batucada drummers, DJs and specialty cocktails
- Coming soon to Wynwood: a craft beer bar called KUSH
- Velvet Underground: Spa party at the Viceroy, Chaos Cooking comes to Miami, Spam Allstars drop a new album, and Sunday funday at The Broken Shaker
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Feb. 28 - March 2
- Beloved South Beach DJ Mark Leventhal dies at 50 after nearly one month in the hospital
- Miami native Blake Lee to appear in ABC's new sitcom ‘Mixology’
- Soulfrito Urban Latin Music Festival brings the top urban and Latin acts
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Feb. 21-23
- Velvet Underground: The Dead Rabbit pops up at Patpong Road, The Stage launches 3-2-1 Lounge, Chippendales extends its visit, and Eats N Beats in the Design District