Timbaland selling his Miami Beach digs
Rapper Timbaland is unloading his Miami Beach condo for $5.5 million. The three-bedroom digs at the fancy South of Fifth highrise Murano Grande at Portofino are on the 24th floor and offer great views of Biscayne Bay and the ocean. The singer of The Way I Are is obviously trying to make a buck or two: He bought in 2006 for $2.65 million. While his handlers say Timbaland is bailing out because he's not using the condo, public records show he tangled with condo commandos in court when he allegedly owed $27,000 in unpaid maintenance fees.
On Our Radar
- Boca Raton's Ariana Grande splits from rapper
- Bryan "Birdman" Williams pays up
- Luis Miguel takes a bath in real estate deal
- Michael Buble's Instagram post criticized
- Estefans’ star search is over for ‘On Your Feet’
- Artist Romero Britto sues Apple
- Dave Chappelle parties, Bow Wow holds court
- Mario Lopez serves as grand marshal at Miami Beach Gay Pride parade
- Here's your chance to audition for 'La Banda"
- Scott Eastwood talks 'The Longest Ride' from ranch in Davie