Timbaland selling his Miami Beach digs
Rapper Timbaland is unloading his Miami Beach condo for $5.5 million. The three-bedroom digs at the fancy South of Fifth highrise Murano Grande at Portofino are on the 24th floor and offer great views of Biscayne Bay and the ocean. The singer of The Way I Are is obviously trying to make a buck or two: He bought in 2006 for $2.65 million. While his handlers say Timbaland is bailing out because he's not using the condo, public records show he tangled with condo commandos in court when he allegedly owed $27,000 in unpaid maintenance fees.
On Our Radar
- Lil Wayne takes out loan
- Dance meets charity with SWAY
- Miami Heat players attend opening of new Edition Boutique.
- Donald Trump spends Turkey Day in Florida
- Michael B Jordan in Miami talking 'Creed'
- Actor named honorary president of Miami Fashion Week
- Are Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie coming to Art Basel?
- Celebrity doctor's Grove home sells
- Miami teen hits the big time
- Inside details of Sofia Vergara's wedding