Timbaland selling his Miami Beach digs
Rapper Timbaland is unloading his Miami Beach condo for $5.5 million. The three-bedroom digs at the fancy South of Fifth highrise Murano Grande at Portofino are on the 24th floor and offer great views of Biscayne Bay and the ocean. The singer of The Way I Are is obviously trying to make a buck or two: He bought in 2006 for $2.65 million. While his handlers say Timbaland is bailing out because he's not using the condo, public records show he tangled with condo commandos in court when he allegedly owed $27,000 in unpaid maintenance fees.
On Our Radar
- Ben & Jerry’s Free Ice Cream Tasting
- Joanna Krupa puts apartment up for sale
- Former 'Queer Eye' designer Thom Filicia lends his touch to new condo in Edgewater
- Key West company featured on 'The Profit'
- Miami Beach, Miami Gardens among nation’s most dangerous suburbs
- George Lopez talks 'Saint George' and 'Rio 2'
- Old Spice Guy Isaiah Mustafa spreads the love
- Will Smith seen relaxing at Zuma
- Local designer wins Lifetime's 'Under the Gunn'
- 'House of Cards' star Kevin Spacey dines out