Timbaland to make local appearance
For his adult beverage
Legendary graffiti artist Futura, who has shown his works alongside the likes of Keith Haring and Jean-Michel Basquiat and has painted on stage with The Clash, will be at two private events at Wynwood Kitchen & Bar and Wynwood Walls showcasing the Limited Edition Hennessy V.S bottle he has designed. He’ll also be signing those bottles Friday from 4-5 p.m. at Total Wine and More, 14750 Biscayne Blvd., and from 6:30-8 p.m. at Gulf Liquors, 1681 Alton Rd.
DJ Laz may show up at either one.
Also making an appearance at Gulf Liquors from 6-8 p.m. Oct. 5 is Timbaland, Grammy Award-winning super producer and recent founder of LeSUTRA Sparkling Liqueur. Buy any two bottles of LeSUTRA from Gulf Liquors, and your meet and greet with Timbaland is “guaranteed,” says a press rep. To reserve your spot, email JorgeGulf@aol.com or call 305-915-4331.
On Our Radar
- Beyonce and Jay Z look and act like a couple in Miami
- 10 ways to prepare for the Beyonce concert
- Beyonce bringing post Lemonade drama to Miami
- Lil Kim looks a lot different in Miami
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West take Miami for wedding
- Andy Cohen pays tribute to Prince in Miami at Arsht gala
- Enrique Iglesias gets frank on Facebook
- Tia Mowry in Miami: Online bullying is not OK
- 2016 - The Year The Music Died - Bowie, Frey, Prince
- Prince’s best Miami moments from a nightlife insider