TigerDirect and Intel host Holiday Bash
Reggie Bush, Ryan Tannehill and actress Anna Kendrick will attend TigerDirect and Intel's Holiday Bash, a look at what tech savvy consumers will have on their Christmas lists.
TigerDirect.com and Intel Present the First Annual Holiday Bash
The Moore Building, 4040 NE Second Ave., Miami
Tuesday, Nov. 20 from 8-11 p.m.
Get a jump on your holiday shopping this Tuesday at the Moore Building, which will feature three floors of techy fun where consumers can give the newest Ultrabook devices (inspired by Intel) a test drive as well as a slew of other tablets and products that use Windows 8 operating software by Microsoft.
Oscar nominated actress Anna Kendrick (Up in the Air, Pitch Perfect) will make a cameo, as well as Miami Dolphins Reggie Bush and Ryan Tannehill. Enjoy cocktails, food, music by DJ Supersede, race car simulators, a Destructoid video game lounge, a dance competition where the lucky winner will go home with a new Windows 8 product.
Chalk Ping Pong and Billiards Lounge will give guests the opportunity to put their tennis table skills to the test. There will be swag bags and one in three guests will take home a prize, though hanging around Reggie Bush is its own prize.
To get your free ticket visit Techshowcase12.eventbrite.com. Enter the promo code "Ultrabook" to get upgraded with free valet parking.
See and Do
- Pee Wee’s Big Adventure, Parachutes & Doktor Kaboom: Munchkin Fun's Top picks Apr 27 - May 3
- Little Havana Visitor Center opens on Calle Ocho
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - April 24-26
- Festivals of Speed brings luxury to Museum Park
- Island City delivers the laughs and the bite in ‘Little Dog Laughed’
- Outdoor Movies, Earth Day Goodies, Summer Camp & Giveaways: Munchkin Fun's Top picks Apr 20-26
- No 'pleading the fifth' for Andy Cohen in Miami
- Anderson Cooper comes to Miami for an intimate conversation
- Miami Science Museum hosts annual Galaxy Gala and Big Bang fundraiser
- Dennis Watkins brings magic back to the Arsht in ‘The Magnificents’