TigerDirect and Intel host Holiday Bash
Reggie Bush, Ryan Tannehill and actress Anna Kendrick will attend TigerDirect and Intel's Holiday Bash, a look at what tech savvy consumers will have on their Christmas lists.
TigerDirect.com and Intel Present the First Annual Holiday Bash
The Moore Building, 4040 NE Second Ave., Miami
Tuesday, Nov. 20 from 8-11 p.m.
Get a jump on your holiday shopping this Tuesday at the Moore Building, which will feature three floors of techy fun where consumers can give the newest Ultrabook devices (inspired by Intel) a test drive as well as a slew of other tablets and products that use Windows 8 operating software by Microsoft.
Oscar nominated actress Anna Kendrick (Up in the Air, Pitch Perfect) will make a cameo, as well as Miami Dolphins Reggie Bush and Ryan Tannehill. Enjoy cocktails, food, music by DJ Supersede, race car simulators, a Destructoid video game lounge, a dance competition where the lucky winner will go home with a new Windows 8 product.
Chalk Ping Pong and Billiards Lounge will give guests the opportunity to put their tennis table skills to the test. There will be swag bags and one in three guests will take home a prize, though hanging around Reggie Bush is its own prize.
To get your free ticket visit Techshowcase12.eventbrite.com. Enter the promo code "Ultrabook" to get upgraded with free valet parking.
See and Do
- ‘H2OMBRE’ brings splashy spectacle and lots of water to the Arsht Center stage
- Cinderella, robots, date night & Munchkin Fun's top 10 picks for the week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - July 18-20
- Overtown Music and Arts Festival 2014
- Ice cream parties, kids carnivals & Munchkin Fun's top picks for the week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - July 11-13
- Colombian mangoes will be the star at this weekend’s Mango Festival at Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden
- Dennis Miller performs Sunday with Dana Carvey at Seminole Hard Rock
- Free movies, camp, crafts & Munchkin Fun's top picks for your post-holiday week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - July 4-6