TigerDirect and Intel host Holiday Bash
Reggie Bush, Ryan Tannehill and actress Anna Kendrick will attend TigerDirect and Intel's Holiday Bash, a look at what tech savvy consumers will have on their Christmas lists.
Get a jump on your holiday shopping this Tuesday at the Moore Building, which will feature three floors of techy fun where consumers can give the newest Ultrabook devices (inspired by Intel) a test drive as well as a slew of other tablets and products that use Windows 8 operating software by Microsoft.
Oscar nominated actress Anna Kendrick (Up in the Air, Pitch Perfect) will make a cameo, as well as Miami Dolphins Reggie Bush and Ryan Tannehill. Enjoy cocktails, food, music by DJ Supersede, race car simulators, a Destructoid video game lounge, a dance competition where the lucky winner will go home with a new Windows 8 product.
Chalk Ping Pong and Billiards Lounge will give guests the opportunity to put their tennis table skills to the test. There will be swag bags and one in three guests will take home a prize, though hanging around Reggie Bush is its own prize.
To get your free ticket visit Techshowcase12.eventbrite.com. Enter the promo code "Ultrabook" to get upgraded with free valet parking.
TigerDirect.com and Intel Present the First Annual Holiday Bash
The Moore Building, 4040 NE Second Ave., Miami
Tuesday, Nov. 20 from 8-11 p.m.
See and Do
- Debate watching parties in Miami
- 7 Places You Must Visit in Key Biscayne
- Louis C.K. announces four show run at Arsht Center in November
- Miami public spaces are getting a makeover with these upcoming projects
- 12 Things You Didn't Know about Jean-Michel Basquiat
- 5 free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - Sept. 23-25
- Live the nostalgia of ‘¿Qué Pasa, USA?’ this Saturday
- 4 Fitness Events in South Florida for Gym Rats
- Everglades gets funky with Wynwood benefit
- Wade, Mourning and other celebs attend opening of Haitian photography exhibit in Wynwood