Tiger Woods' ex Elin Nordegren: single and ready to mingle
Seen in SoBe
Tiger Woods’ ex-wife, Elin Nordegren is back on the market and hanging out on South Beach, according to our spy who saw the ex-model looking “stunning” Friday afternoon at the bar at the Delano Beach Club. Nordegren went unbothered while enjoying her drink but was definitely noticed by the men around the bar who couldn’t take their eyes of the blonde beauty. Especially when she revealed a taut body underneath her clothes in a cute, skimpy bikini. We tend to forget the sexy Swede was a model before all the Astroturf hit the fan. Pharrell Williams knows all about the key to a hit song: repetition. Same goes for a hit meal, having lunch and brunch with “a lady friend” at Zuma Saturday and Sunday. While enjoying a night at the Hotel Beaux Arts at the JW Marriott Marquis on Saturday for a charity event, Grammy Award winner Juan Luis Guerra had an early dinner at db Bistro Moderne. Later that evening, Latin Grammy winner Juanes also dined there along with Miss Universe 2001 Denise Quiñones and friends.
On Our Radar
- Sarah Jessica Parker popping in to Bloomingdale's Aventura
- 3 rare pre-embargo Cuban cigars to buy in Miami
- How to get the celebrity bikini body you crave
- Luis Guzman in Miami: Spanish is easier than French
- Miami artist Becky Rosa unveils massive public art installation at Wynwood gallery
- Antonio Banderas: I have an attachment to Miami
- Runway Reviews from Miami Fashion Week 2016
- Do you live in one of the most stressed out places in Florida?
- Gwen Stefani's having trouble selling tickets for tour
- Miami Fashion Week arrives with new celebs and a fresh vision